~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

:hugs: Missy!!! I hope LO stays in there!!!

Silas :yipee: I'm so glad to hear you will pass!!! :hugs:

I might be picking my pram up today :) hubby said as long as I clean my car I can have it and I cleaned my car yesterday so that baby jogger city select will finally be mine!

:)

morning girls,
6:30 check and all seems gd, my pulse 113 my bp 121/71 nudger hb 150-155 (from what i i observed) i was in the middle of a good cry durng this check too . . i really miss being with david . . .

cant shower til this drip is stopped - but managed to get a body wash with a flannel in the sink - feel a bit more human, but would kill for a long hot soak in a bath - which i cat for infection .. so a shower would b gd, my hair is manky, i NEED to shave, and these damn beds are sooo bad my hips n lower bk are aching - which is also where i was feelin some contractions so im tryin to keep an aye on it, and not keep asking for paracetamol - just incase its more than back ache at any point .....

Awwww missy...you are doing a great job of keeping that bubba cooking, hang in there, each day makes a big difference :hugs:

Right in between my legs hurt again and I dont mean my vag I mean like the bone of you get me? when I sitI can feel it most but can feel it all the time.

man, insomnia is hitting me big time...i cant sleep worth a crap...hope all you ladies are doing well and missy keep you bubs in there!!! :) You and your lo are in my prayers :hugs:

Keep that beanie cooking just a wee bit longer missy :flower:

AFM: STILL being paranoid about the size of peanut. I think I must have a fear of giving birth to a 10lber! :rofl:

I had trouble sleeping, was still awake at 2am, got woken up at 6.30 by stepdads gross smokers cough :grrr:

Missy, Hang in there my lovely, I know it is shit, but each day is another day. Good news is if you haven't gone into labour a week after your hind waters went then the risk of early labour decreases each day :) As it isn't a full water break (same as mine) it is quite unlikely you will as it can reseal and the waters can replenish! Are you having a scan to check the fluid around the baby?

What makes me laugh with fluid levels and why doctors talk shit is my fluid level after my rupture was normal but right at the lower end. So they kept saying "Your levels are normal" I'm like yes, but you don't know what the levels were before. My levels have risen now to middle of the normal level :)

Well I have an interesting day, I am off to some baby group with my sis, for a cuppa and a chat with other mums, may aswell start all this rubbish! then I am getting my hair all cut off and am going to my best mates wedding reception tonight. I really can't wait :) I couldn;t go before due to work, so one good thing about being signed off work is I can go now!

Hope everyone else is well x x

Keep that beanie cooking just a wee bit longer missy :flower:

AFM: STILL being paranoid about the size of peanut. I think I must have a fear of giving birth to a 10lber! :rofl:

It worries me too! I don't know what size fob was when he was born, but I was 7lbs 8oz (3 weeks early) my mum is diabetic so that had something to with my weight. My sister was over 10lbs but her daughter was just under 7lbs. I guess I am going to stop thinking about it as can't do anything about it anyway x

Yeah, I try not to think about it but I'm constantly trying to catch a feel on how big she is in there haha. She doesn't seem too big so hopefully she'll take off mummy and daddy haha

i dont know if i'll have another scan . . . they dnt tell me much hahha,

going offlie now - down to 2 euros on dongle, will pop bk l8r after hubby brings top up x

Right in between my legs hurt again and I dont mean my vag I mean like the bone of you get me? when I sitI can feel it most but can feel it all the time.

i think i know what u mean, does it feel like u have been riding a horse and painful to walk? x

i think i know what u mean, does it feel like u have been riding a horse and painful to walk? x

yeah feels like its bruised like I was sitting on a horse which i have never sat on but I can imagine it feeling like this,. weird. never had this before.

I have a really bruised tailbone, I assume from sitting on my arse so much. It is so damn painful :(

trace from 12 - 12:45 showed no contractions, plenty movements and gd heartbeat, dinner was edible which is something i spose x

defo not tail bone its pubic bone part. I read up on it and it seems common in pregnancy.

I had it a little while ago but not as bad as I have now, my hips have started today and can barely walk but I'm not beingf defeated as I need things in town x

i thought i had spd in my first preg as I couldnt walk, think it was just a nerve baby was on and this may infact be spd.

Anyone else anxiously waiting for Mat. leave to start? I have two months to go, as I dont plan on starting mine till November 24th and cant wait. Im so tired of working, and dealing with idiots all day long, and Im tired all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->