~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

full size for you missy indeed. I am waiting on a bigger bag coming as I havnt even got my stuff in my small bag yet. so much arriving next week i ordered. Hospital app on wednesday also.

i have soo much stuff i want to get hubby to bring in for me lol

oh and all the stuff ive been waiting weeks to arrive - have finally arrived while im here - and dont get to play with them!!

aww, what had you gotten ordered/delivered Missy?

aww. that's one thing i've not bought yet... a swing. i think my work are wanting to get me a baby bath so - i'm keeping that one 'reserved' so to speak haha

I save money and rock the baby instead of a swing,. I bought so many things for William that was useless to me and I still have that I wont even bother using. One thing that is always useful is a baby sling.

I got a bouncer seat and swing, handed down to me from my SIL, it was my nephews stuff. I'll probably need to get a second and third of each, one for my moms house and one for my cousins house (as she will probably be babysitting for me). I'm set on clothes for Jaxon, as I got TONS of newborn -6month handmedowns from my nephew. However, I still have tons of stuff to get, just holding out until after the baby shower to find out what we get at that.

Pichi, glad all ok :)

Missy, glad all ok :)

I forgot what breech was like, keep thinking his foot is going to come out of my fanny, not nice :rofl:

Sorry Anna you made me laugh! foot out the fanny lol my tits are being kicked here though.

for me a swing is a must, with my CP i cant stand and rock a baby, and i saw how much my best friend used a swing with her little two - and suffered the aching arms from haing to constantly hold a colicy Lissie and try and sway her , so i picked up a swing - 40 quid from amazon, and found a 2n hand one for 5Euro for spare/upstairs,

I just sit on me hole after like i did with William, i wasnt fit to get up for pain anyway. hence my no weight loose. Now i have no idea what iw ill do with two attached to me. it will be hard and i just have to take it as it comes and not freak out now about it

that weird fella is still talkingf to me on facebook, he is in a film thats not realised yet and has loads of vain pics. he bores me actually, i cant get on with people like him , so i bragged and told him I was a Lady (which I am but i dont use that title) just to see what he would say and he went on about his 41 year old gf who is 20 years older than him. yawn. and answered within 2 seconds so he is always on facebook. And OMG he is sending me message after message about how rich he is . I think he is full of crap haha.

here he is.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/lealon.t.messick

April I am sure everything is fine but it is good that they are doing double checks. Herbert varies from measuring spot on to being a week ahead and I have been told that is totally normal, so being 2 days ahead is fine. I think her weight is fine too :)

Pichi, glad little miss is fine :thumbup:

Missy, glad you both are doing well too :thumbup::thumbup:

DF I also got lots of mini's for my bag, although it is starting to look more like I am packing for a spa weekend than for hospital :haha:

Herbert is now breech (according to the MW on Wednesday) but I don't get any kicks to my whoo-haa, all movements are still either to the far left or right and level with my belly button, although they are more rolls and wriggles than actual kicks. I hope Herbert is not back to being transverse as I don't fancy being admitted at 37 weeks!

My pram has been delivered :happydance: my sister insisted it was delivered to her house (and silly me didn't argue enough in the shop) but as I am not superstitious I am going to go and nab it back this afternoon! I can't wait to put it up.

last time i had a massive bag and you think i was moving house with all i brought! i cant remember if i needed it all but i had to have an entourage carrying it all out lol

That is what I am trying to avoid, lol. Its hard though as you have no idea how long you will end up staying in for and I don't want to run out of clean knickers (and my H would bring some silly thong thing in if left to him).

You all keep talking about a hospital bag, when its a good time to start putting one together, and what kind of stuff should I be packing?

ive had mine packed with basics since 30weeks - soo glad i did now!

in fact im blaming my over preparation for being where i am!!!

loads of pants, big fanny pads, loads, i ran out. breastpads, nighties, pjs, baby vests, grows, make up,shower things, face cloths, loofer,BO spray, nursing bras, slippers, robe, nappies, wipes or cotton wool (use cotton and water on new born trust me you dont want a bleeding arse on your LO like my son had of wipes) hair brush, drinks,face spray for labour, tens machine if you need one, leaving clothes for you and baby. Thats the essentials.

You all keep talking about a hospital bag, when its a good time to start putting one together, and what kind of stuff should I be packing?

It might be different where you are but in the UK if you are under state care i.e. the NHS (which most people are) you have to take pretty much everything with you. They don't supply nappies, maternity pads, cotton wool, milk/bottles... the list goes on! My mum's generation are quite shocked at the amount of stuff we have to take with us, I think back then the hospitals provided what they needed.

I suppose if you pay for your medical care then you may well find all the bits and pieces are supplied in the hospital. Worth checking with your healthcare provider though.

Even so, I'd still want to take my own nightware, a toiletries bag, baby's clothes and any other home comforts you want.

just realised i am 8 months preg, your actually preg for 10 months and not 9 or that would make due in 4 weeks and its 7 nearly.

just realised i am 8 months preg, your actually preg for 10 months and not 9 or that would make due in 4 weeks and its 7 nearly.

No we are preg for 9 as we are preg for 40 weeks and there isnt 4weeks to a month there is 4 and a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->