~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Thanks for the input ladies! I know it would probably be different here in the States, but I think I'll end up packing a little of everything, just in case. I wouldnt want to not bring something and need it. But then again I tend to over pack no matter where I go...hehe.

This website explains it all perfectly https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html

I think its full term then thats 9 months at 38 weeks thats meant? I am still in 8th months according to that. And they do call ender months i was counting 4 weeks to a month even though theres a few days more here and there/.

Betheny that website is awsome with explaining pregnancy months/trimesters. Really helped me understand things a bit more. Thanks for posting it.

According to my iPhone app I am 8 and a quarter months but it goes up a quarter every week and takes me to 10 months at 40 weeks. But I know there isn't 4 weeks in a month x

Betheny that website is awsome with explaining pregnancy months/trimesters. Really helped me understand things a bit more. Thanks for posting it.

No worries bartness, I was so confused with weeks and months and trimesters and weeks because my baby books have different weeks for the months and different weeks for the trimrsters so I googled "how many weeks pregnant months" and I frequently flick to that site. I love the bar that gives you the weeks months and trimesters.

Love

Its definetly a big help with trying to figure everything out. I'll have to show it to my OH, b/c he's more confused about things than I am!

Sorry TMI but i have had loose bowel movements today and tonight first time the entire pregnancy, i straight away thought oh no! it can be a sign labour is very near!!

Or Maybe its just something i ate lol

I got that a few times its hormones normally now i am the other way around andl have glass pooh. ouch.

Hey ladies! :wave:

Well, all is well here with my family. No baby, and no signs she will be coming anytime soon. Lots of BH's though! But just a quick update so you all know all is well. :)

According to that website's weeks too months calculator Im 7.7 mths pregnant (currently 34.1 weeks)
I class myself as 7 mths pregnant and will do till there is 4 weeks left, as I know if I said to someone now that Im 8 mths they would assume baby is due in 4 weeks - when she is in fact due in 6 weeks -- I think its just the way people round months too 4 weeks - confuses people :haha:

Lol xx

ah a woman at my work made me feel better today by telling me i had a nice neat bump for having 6 and a bit weeks to go. :)

at home now and feet are up. :D hope everyone is well

Just had my landlord on the phone, we are moving into his house as he is moving abroad. It's much better for us as it has 5 bedrooms and the one we are in has 3. Well he has finally given us a date - 26th October. I can't believe it, my consultant wants me to have a stretch and sweep on the 27th October and Connies EDD is 3rd November. Oh yeah it's also half term week so will have 2 boys wanting to help. So much for relaxing and getting settled before Connie arrives. I feel that that week is going to be soooo stressfull!

great I now have a tooth ache! some weird click came from it and pain shot up when I was eating and its dam well sore! thats all I need its one thing after another with ailments ffs. Teeth are more hassel to me than they are worth!

DF, you must have/or had every single pregnancy symptom/complaint there is :wacko:

Shan, I am on iron tablets yet have been having loose bowel movements these last few days too!! I think it must be normal as the body gets ready?

I am 34 weeks today :happydance: another milestone I never expected to reach...woop woop!!!

last one I had it all this one i got off with the same as last time with most now its all coming. I havnt got swollen legs yet like last time but theres time yet lol i am so never doing this again ,.

i say i am 8 months pregnant- and when people ask i explain you are pregnant during the 9th month- because you are pregnant for 40 weeks...

I always just thought that back in the day before pregnancy tests they wouldn't realize they were pregnant for a month or so and didn't quite understand they had been pregnant for awhile so it was 9 months from when they found out they were pregnant but when you go from date of conception its really more like 10.

I say 8 months along because it makes me feel more pregnant.

I too have also been having extremely loose stools which I thought was weird since I thought the prenatals were supposed to make me have the opposite but then I thought maybe its my bad diet (bad me)

I also experienced my first braxton hicks yesterday and I feel good about that because it means I'm futher along :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->