~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

oh and I was told there is 3 months till christmas today which was cute to hear since I'll be a mommy of 2 by then

i know i cant wait till then i have presents got for william and all its me that cant wait he hasnt a clue lol

Today we finished getting everything we need for baby. Nursery is set up, clothes are put away. We have all the gear we need. I have a box of diapers, wipes and bum cream. Hospital bag is packed.

All I need now is a baby.

I don't know whether to be excited or scared out of my mind.

i here ya we have been sorting everything last few days im all ready, just waiting for her and pram getting delv friday!

i am excited for christmas but more excited for halloween- because the baby is due right after- and i hope to have her before!!!!

thought of a name- most likely it will stick this time- Madison Piper

i am excited for christmas but more excited for halloween- because the baby is due right after- and i hope to have her before!!!!

thought of a name- most likely it will stick this time- Madison Piper

gorgeous name xxx

Morning ladies! Been up for a while and had a swim, off out for a Sunday lunch with friends this afternoon while OH is at work.
33 weeks tomorrow so only another 4 weeks of work! :happydance:
Got a consultant appointment tomorrow afternoon which I'm really not looking forward to, sure they're going to say I have high blood pressure-only because I hate being there. Had it checked at the GPs last week after being bitten by the cat and it was 110/70. Might get a growth scan though so focusing on the fact that I might get to see bubs again as a way of keeping calm about it.

lovely name, we have been toying with melody and I like melody rose but oh doesnt like flower names x

Hope it goes well PinkLizzy.. We were out all day yesterday and am off for lunch today with friends too.. But one happens to be a chiro so going to get her to have a look at this useless pelvis of mine..
I like Melody too..
I am really starting to like the name Cassidy Mae for a girl.. Still got nothing for a boy though arg!

boyfriends gay cousin is calling today he is on hols here, he is hot. typical lol but will have pics later with him and william i just have to.

he is on facebook I will post you his profile and you can see if you can see his pics, he dosnt wear much clothes I noticed lol

Love the name melody, we have chosen Leo for our little man. Am sure I now have thrush!! with first 2 pregnancies I had nothing other than 12 weeks of sickness, this time I've had everything. Just want him here now I am getting so impatient. Can you use caneston 1% cream while pregnant?

yes you can use caniston i was prescribed that for cauliflower fanny due to reaction to anti biotics.

Thank you. I bought some today and boots gave it me but she wasnt sure if I should use it!!!!!!

when say calling him leo to friends I just get glared at!!! But we like it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->