~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Morning all! Why am I on here when I need to leave for school in 45 minutes?? (um, to check my bank balance, which is £6! - roll on Thursday)

Last week this week :happydance: Then I will be as bored as you Soph x

Hope nudger is behaving himself this morning, Missy. Any more news on if / when you will be getting out.

Another day ticked off the countdown - alls well this end - just filling my time with movies and spider solitaire

drs dnt think ill make it to term- 1st hurdle we're aimin for is 34 weeks - 8th oct - and we'll "evaluate" from there .....

8th oct - also next F1 GP :D Sazuka - japan here we come!!

lovely name, we have been toying with melody and I like melody rose but oh doesnt like flower names x

thats a beautiful name- my husbands aunt who just passed in july is melody and her mom (dh's grandma) is rose...so it would be perfect for us....but dh doesnt like the idea of naming after people

Another day ticked off the countdown - alls well this end - just filling my time with movies and spider solitaire

drs dnt think ill make it to term- 1st hurdle we're aimin for is 34 weeks - 8th oct - and we'll "evaluate" from there .....

8th oct - also next F1 GP :D Sazuka - japan here we come!!

wait- did i miss something are you moving to japan? my family is military and we were stationed in Yokosuka japan (just south of Tokyo) a few years ago! best time of my life!

HB - It is very boring I am afraid! But at least it is only 4 weeks or so when you leave work. I have been off now for 10 weeks on Wednesday. It is a killer!!

Missy - That is great news! As time goes on the risk of spontaneous prem labour decreases. It is unlikely you will go full term and they won't let you anyway! I am being monitored twice a week and it is a week by week thing, as long as all comes back clear for me I go another week. Bit of a pain but I want Chunk in for as long as possible. But it is unlikely I'll go full term either.

From what I have read and spoken to the doctors etc a hind water leak is very unlikely to end in prem labour spontaneously. The only risk is infection (hence probably likely early induction) It can reseal and replenish fluid as if nothing has happened! But the risk of it happening again is high (hence you being in hospital and me being signed off work)

HB - It is very boring I am afraid! But at least it is only 4 weeks or so when you leave work. I have been off now for 10 weeks on Wednesday. It is a killer!!

Missy - That is great news! As time goes on the risk of spontaneous prem labour decreases. It is unlikely you will go full term and they won't let you anyway! I am being monitored twice a week and it is a week by week thing, as long as all comes back clear for me I go another week. Bit of a pain but I want Chunk in for as long as possible. But it is unlikely I'll go full term either.

From what I have read and spoken to the doctors etc a hind water leak is very unlikely to end in prem labour spontaneously. The only risk is infection (hence probably likely early induction) It can reseal and replenish fluid as if nothing has happened! But the risk of it happening again is high (hence you being in hospital and me being signed off work)

alot of things happened today! bought my plane tickets for christmas time- i will be traveling to the rocky mountains near yellowstone park for 2 weeks with my new baby my 2 year old DH and my parents and 2 brothers....going to be a full cabin- but should be fun!

had some more "real" braxton hicks- at first i was wondering what little madison was doing all bunched up at the top and then it went away a bit later i felt the tightness again and realized it was bh!

packed my bag today and realized i havent bought nearly anything for madison that will be just hers- everything is a hand-me-down. so we got in the car and bought her a few things- still need to get her a teddy or something that will be just hers

alot of things happened today! bought my plane tickets for christmas time- i will be traveling to the rocky mountains near yellowstone park for 2 weeks with my new baby my 2 year old DH and my parents and 2 brothers....going to be a full cabin- but should be fun!

had some more "real" braxton hicks- at first i was wondering what little madison was doing all bunched up at the top and then it went away a bit later i felt the tightness again and realized it was bh!

packed my bag today and realized i havent bought nearly anything for madison that will be just hers- everything is a hand-me-down. so we got in the car and bought her a few things- still need to get her a teddy or something that will be just hers

not moving rowlie no its just the japanese Grand prix !!! im a bit of an F1 nut lol

i'm hoping theyll let me go to 36 weeks, but i;ll take anything after 34 weeks, ...
just w8n on drs rounds before i go off and have a long shower - legs need shaving!!! i know no one here will care - but it makes u feel more human hahhaha

I doubt they will induce if you aren't showing signs of infection, so fingers crossed for you :)

Sooo tired! Can't face even getting in the shower let alone get dressed and go to work :nope:
Stupid consultant appointment today too, hope it goes better than my last MW appt when I left in hysterical tears :blush:
Right enough winging, got to go or won't have time to walk the poor dog before I go. Have a good day ladies. xx

I am defo sure my mucas plug is coming away i seen green discharge streaky stuff and i seen that at the end with William but this is now, which is to early. read up on it and said dosnt mean labour is on way but should tell doc. Better stay in there for another 4 weeks at least! i am waiting on stuff to come this week.

hmm yeh i would get it checked, when i had bright green discharge I thought it was my plug but mw seemed more concerned it was baby's meconium, app it comes out bright green on the other side mixed with our bits and bobs

i remember staying last time it happened and was told not to worry but i was a lot further on. Never lost my show though as I needed my waters broken. If I see blood then I freak.

ah went shopping yesterday and bought the cutest wee dress for peanut in the sale at Mamas and Papas :D was £28 but got it for £14 :D

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-check-dress/s0007266/type-s/

we got it for up to 12 months though because wee ones i like to see in things like sleepsuits etc...

I have just had my first proper emotional crying fit on my poor unsuspecting hubby :blush:

I had one this weekend too You and Me.. Haha shame, poor men but he was so understanding :)
I also have green discharge (TMI), and yesterday there was a tinge of pink in it (blood perhaps?)
This morning I felt a bit sick so couldnt eat my usual cereal and had a banana. One bite and I needed to be sick but didnt make it to the loo in time and threw up all over the kitchen.. Wonder what is going on????
Sorry for the me me me i i i post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->