~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

oh god october is like 3 days away! times flying and I still dont feel ready at all!

Next month or maybe even this month!!! so scary!!

my ticker says 34 days, doesnt sound like much does it?

So DF are u gonna be BF both? how will that work ( excuse my stupidity lol)

well thats what I have two boobs for lol and my boobs have been through a lot this past 19 months so they can take some more.

34 days sounds like nothing, for some reason mine sounds like loads still.

haha so u may have to feed both at the same time? Gonna be a boob war going on!

nah wont be boob war william tries to share my boob with me, nice of him but i do decline lol
newborns are small enough to prop on a cushion and feed, one under each arm ( as funny as it sounds lol). William is hard to feed now with my bump in the way thats the only prob I have now. And he dosnt feed as much as a new born. One mu boobs has dried up into colostrum as he wont go near that one he gags at it but one has milk left, he may wean but i can see him go back on again. He loves his boob juice.

DF, you have done so well with your BF. I hope I manage half as well.

i hope i manage the same with number 2. I just go with the flow and see how it goes i dont expect it to be a walk in the park but wont be as bad as first time when i was sore and had no help at all.

Ok I am hooked up to ctg monitor i was right about movements chunk is barely moving and his heartrate is way too stable :(

they don't seem concerned though.

if they dont seem too concerned try not to worry bout it too much,

talk to chunk whle ur on the trace, try to keep yourself calm as ur stress wil affect him,

and then maybe ask for a scan after trace to see if chunk looks ok and bloodflw n stuff??

*hugs*

Been on it 50 mins coming off now got to get drink and food and doctor is reviewing it :(

Thanks for adding Max to babies born, it meant alot :flower:

Hope Chunk is ok xx

Will do when I get home :) just scoffed a sndwich crisps and. Whisper bar washed down with pepsin! If this don't get chunk the hunk moving nothing will!!

Thanks fairygirl :) how are you doing? I think of u and max all the time xx

Just getting through each day. Leaving the house yesterday was harder than I imagined.

and I've become one of those people who have been through labour and now want to give advice to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->