~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i've been told to temp twice a day - so gonna go with 6am, then 6pm .... at the same ime as some of my meds xxx

I'm luck if I remember to do it at all now. I am naughty, but after 5 weeks of it being ok I have become a lax about it now. Plus I see hospital 2/3 times a week I am not so paranoid anymore.

This is really silly but have you got a thermometer? My mum got me a digi one, it was about £12 but it is so much easier than the strips or the ones you have to read yourself. Plus might be handy for when baby comes too! Not that I fancy sticking a thermometer up his bottom ever!

Well my stomach is still majorly rock hard, it is so uncomfortable now. Do you really think this is just his position (now her is breech again?) It is the whole belly middle, sides, top and bottom.

Thats great news Missy!! :hugs: I can't begin too imagine how bored you must be stuck in hospital!!

DF Sorry too hear about ur phone - I couldn't live without one!! You could buy a temp very cheap and basic one too see you through?

I really hope my baby doesn't come early - had it confirmed today that if she comes before my Mat leave officially starts on 26th Oct that they will start the Mat leave early too = SMP rather than full pay as 26th Oct is the day Ive been there a year!! Will lose me literally £100's a month :( I have MW appt tomorrow - hoping she has turned and no longer breech - if she is still breech I get a scan at 37 weeks and a c sect at 38 weeks - although I'll request date of Oct 26th for obv reasons!

Just had my last Monday morning of work too - can't wait for next week as OH is off and were gonna start the nursery and I can finally get too everything too pack my bags etc :)

Hope your all well :hugs:

Lol xx

Thats great news Missy!! :hugs: I can't begin too imagine how bored you must be stuck in hospital!!

DF Sorry too hear about ur phone - I couldn't live without one!! You could buy a temp very cheap and basic one too see you through?

I really hope my baby doesn't come early - had it confirmed today that if she comes before my Mat leave officially starts on 26th Oct that they will start the Mat leave early too = SMP rather than full pay as 26th Oct is the day Ive been there a year!! Will lose me literally £100's a month :( I have MW appt tomorrow - hoping she has turned and no longer breech - if she is still breech I get a scan at 37 weeks and a c sect at 38 weeks - although I'll request date of Oct 26th for obv reasons!

Just had my last Monday morning of work too - can't wait for next week as OH is off and were gonna start the nursery and I can finally get too everything too pack my bags etc :)

Hope your all well :hugs:

Lol xx

Lol, check your contract. As you know I have read mine with a fine tooth comb and as far as I remember the day your baby is actually born doesn't effect your mat leave because that is based on your EDD not the actual DOB. At least I am sure that is what mine said! So although they will have to pay mat leave from the date of birth, the fact that the EDD was after the year is what it goes from. you can;t help your baby coming earlier! I was told under no uncertain terms that even if my baby was late and I was within my year it make a difference as they go by EDD, what is on your MATB1.

They are having a laugh I think so check it out. Otherwise what is the actual point of a MATB1, as most babies are not even born on time, we may aswell just call up when baby is here. Your work should have given you in writing what your maternity pay is based on your EDD. Then if you do have baby early you let them know so they can pay mat pay from that date instead.

I think they are having you on and trying to get out of paying.

Lol, check your contract. As you know I have read mine with a fine tooth comb and as far as I remember the day your baby is actually born doesn't effect your mat leave because that is based on your EDD not the actual DOB. At least I am sure that is what mine said! So although they will have to pay mat leave from the date of birth, the fact that the EDD was after the year is what it goes from. you can;t help your baby coming later! I was told under no uncertain terms that even if my baby was late and I was within my year it make a difference as they go by EDD, what is on your MATB1.

They are having a laugh I think so check it out.[/QUOTE]

ooo I will do thanks :thumbup: no idea where my contract is though - so may just put in a request too HR and hope they answer by Friday (my last day)
From what my manager and I could make out from the HR intranet it just stated Mat leave would go from date of birth and any necessary recalculations taken into account

Lol xx

Yeah mat pay and leave will start from the day after the baby is born if he/she is born early. But if he/she is born early it shouldn't affect the amount as they work it out from EDD on MATB1 and not the actual DOB. They *should* have given you notification of this already anyway. Not that my work have either, I know it has been done just dunno how much it is and whether my MATB1 stress was worth it!!

It is complicated I know what I am trying to say but not sure if it makes sense here!

Any you are having a girl so ignore my he/she crap :haha:

That does make sense cheers - we both work for the government/local authority organisations - where the word organisation is a compliment! :haha:

Lol xx

Ugh, I can't even find my last post so I can read on from it! Lol.

Well, I hope all of you are well. I see another baby was born, but sadly lost.

:hugs: fairygirl, I am very, very sorry. :hugs:

Chunks is done Rach, but I feel the need to go through it again! I still haven't done mine which is silly so will get it done this week!!

Oh, has my sis responded re: Dishwasher? I am not talking to her atm but if it's all ok I am happy to bring it down to you next week if you want it x

Oh ill go check, hope u and ur sis are ok soon, bit like me and my sis the one u met at my baby shower lol. I havent packed either bags so i need to aim this week to do it or ill be doin when in labour lol xx

i am broke seriously i used last of my money on a controller for the gate as thats lost and keys for house. William has lost them and we give up looking , My dad has lend me his old phone, its a good one only he wants it back soon so will need to spend whatever next week on a phone. Wish this had of happened before i spend all my money on baby things we needed . well least sim is working so i can let deliveries in.

Congratulations to mommy2baby2 he is so gorgeous so glad u both are doin well xxxx:hugs:

well Im extremely happy. I found out day that I got a new shift at work, no longer have to work at 6am. My new shift is 8am to 430pm, with fridays and Saturdays off....only thing that sucks...is it means starting tomorrow im on an 11 day work week stretch. I'll be trying to get a random day off in middle of stretch....

I will talk to my MW and see if I can get a docs note for one random day off. It might work!

Hi all, just wanted to let you know our baby boy was born an :angel: this morning. We found out last week that he was growing his wings and he is now at peace.

Sorry for the lateness but just letting you know my thoughts are with you and sending hugs to you and your family right now xxxxx :hugs:

Glad your home missy look after yourself.

Just looked on a tape measure and leos head and stomach are measuring 31cm already is it just me or is it huge!!! OH just said it's ok only the size of an orange, he hasn't got to push it through his bits. And still 5 weeks to go!!!!

i hate hormones....they are seriously making things worse then they are....im just going to say one thing, b**ches that are on powertrips because they are "head" of the company should be shot....dh is trying to get 1 day off from my sisters wedding, is she helping...NO!!!! What the eff are they going to do when i spontaneously go into labor? fire him because he leaves to take me to the hospital??

*rant over*

Sry girls, im just done with this company he is working for. As for lo....i think i had a really strong braxton hicks the other morning, and i also have the runs. I think this baby is being impatient with me....I have a feeling she is going to be here soon. I am also wondering if I was pregnant a month before I knew I was....if that is true I would be due October 8th and be 38+3 weeks along, meaning I very well could be because she is measuring 39 weeks....so idk.

When was your dating scan? They would have picked up a months difference in size then (one would hope!!) Some babies are just big hun!

Are they not sending you for a growth scan? Measuring 5 weeks ahead here in the UK they would x

BHB did you have your 20ish week scan? Or a 12 week one?...if you had been a month infront date wise then they most likely would have picked it up there :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->