~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hehehehe...that is girl's for you...everyone I know says they are far worse than boys!! :dohh: Having 2 step daughter's, a daughter and another girl on the way I don't know...my poor hubby may in a few years when he has no hair left :haha:

you know ive heard that too, that boys are easy compared to girls....being a girl myself i can see why :haha: But hey we wouldnt change them for the world! little princesses and they act that way too lol!!

This is going to sound crazy!!

I have seen the baby on scans, I can feel her kicking me to bits, and keeping me awake at night...I spent 18 weeks being best friends with the porcelain...and gaviscon has rapidly become my best friend...I can no longer see my feet or look after my own lady garden...

...and yet it hasn't really sunk in that there is actually going to be a real baby...and soon :blush:

I wonder when that happens...maybe I'll pack my hospital bag to see if it has the effect!!

Snap! i was just writing that in my journal the other day, that it feels like its all happening to someone else!! i guess when we're in labour and the pain kicks in then we'll know that, yeah, its definitely happening to us :rofl:

:rofl: I am so so glad I am not the only one thinking like that!!

With Reagan because it was all so quick and she was so early by c-section, I don't think the reality actually kicked in until I bought her home from SCBU at 7 weeks old...I just sat staring at her for an hour or so thinking 'OMG, a baby, my baby...what do I do now!!'

omg i can imagine! at least this time you'll be more clued in! it'll be me looking at baby thinking, ooooookkkkkkk here we go, pass me the manual :haha:

you know i cant wait to nov sparklers start to have their babies. its gona be so surreal :wacko: we've all spent so much time talking about baby arriving! i just cant wait to hear the birth stories and stuff :happydance: as long as they dont freak me out too much lol!

I know...they could start coming in the next 10 weeks or less...first tri seems like a lifetime ago...I wonder who will be the first to have their baby?!!

September has 4 babies already born, October has 1 baby born...I hope we don't see a sparkler come this early!!

i know i cant believe october has a baby already :wacko: im with you, hope nov babies stay put for another while yet. its sooo exciting that we're getting so close........

........Place your bets now for the first nov sparkler :rofl:

i know i cant believe october has a baby already :wacko: im with you, hope nov babies stay put for another while yet. its sooo exciting that we're getting so close........

........Place your bets now for the first nov sparkler :rofl:

ooh i do hope they stay where they are for now! hope to see lots of fully cooked bubbas coming out IN November!! x

I also keep wondering who will be the first Sparkler to pop. I think once we start hitting 30 weeks it will start feeling so much more real, especially when the babies actually start making an appearance :D

We should start taking bets, it will be funny!

Saying that, I also still can't believe I have a real baby in there. I know that there is something there, but I am always really shocked when I see a photo or a YouTube video of a 28 week baby as it looks just like a baby, but smaller! It moves and yawns and everything! I still keep imagining Herbert still looking like a 1st tri 'shrimp', just bigger :haha:

:haha: coco i keep thinking that too! its hard to imagine that you have a fully formed baby wriggling around inside you... its insane!! x

it really is unbelieveable :wacko: you wonder how they ever get comfy squished in there :haha:

i think mine must struggle cos he hasn't stayed still for the last 3 days! constant wriggling and kicking... specially at night its the worst cos i sleep on my side and the force of the kick against my mattress is sooo uncomfy for me when im trying to sleep! but im sure my baby is nocturnal ... hope he grows out of that! :rofl:

Herbert can't be comfy the way he/she is laying as when ever I turn over in bed I can really feel him/her protesting and sticking something out :haha:

I can't wait to see what my little Bertie looks like!

I also have a bubs who comes to life at night. 11.30 is the perfect time to play. Or so thinks Bertie!

Hehehe...I am going to show you what a real baby born at 29 weeks looks like :haha:

Attachments

• Reagan.jpg
    Reagan.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 21
oooh my god!!!! *squeal*

so tiny and so perfect x

i agree with the night time wrigglers girls! less hope thats not a sign of things to come :haha:

you&me ~ WOW!!!!!!!!! that truly is a little miracle there in that pic! you should be so proud of her, and yourself! and on christmas day too! aww im all choked up looking at that now.

oooh my god!!!! *squeal*

so tiny and so perfect x

Everything about a 29 week old baby is perfect...they just have to grow into their skin...ohhh, and they are born without nipples that early!! :haha:

i agree with the night time wrigglers girls! less hope thats not a sign of things to come :haha:

you&me ~ WOW!!!!!!!!! that truly is a little miracle there in that pic! you should be so proud of her, and yourself! and on christmas day too! aww im all choked up looking at that now.

Thank you!!! :flower: She is a little star!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->