~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I spoke to midwife yesterday, she basically said full birth plans are usually a total waste of time. Anything I wanted has gone out the window like Missy, so I have the basics in my head and that's it!

- Want to be mobile if I do not need IV during labour
- Want option of epidural (no pethadine)
- My mum to cut cord if she wants
- Immediate skin to skin if no problems
- Episiotomy instead of tearing (I think!!)
- Injection to deliver placenta
- Vit K injection

Think that is it for now :)

I think its wise to if you have a basic birth plan make it flexible as nothing ever goes to plan so shouldnt get your heart set on labouring a certain way.. just go in open minded

I don't have a birth plan. And I didn't last time. Since its scheduled I don't know if I even need one.

I really just want it to be a very calm day with nothing going wrong.

I want to scream, at the top of my lungs right now. I just got a phone call from the hospital I left, b/c I didnt like them. they want me to pay my $200 dollar bill in FULL ASAP. I pay 10 dollars every month right now b/c its what I can afford, and they want it paid in full. So not going to happen, I have a feeling I'll be fighting this for awhile

35 weeks today!!! :happydance:

I have a very long couple of days ahead of me, today is getting everything finished for my sister's wedding tomorrow and then tomorrow is the wedding. Im excited, but I know I am going to be EXHAUSTED by the end of it. :S oh well....at least I will have fun, plus I told my sister Im going to have this baby early and during her honeymoon so she has to come all the way back home for me and maddy :D lol. Whats funny is my WHOLE family thinks im going to pop next week too, we shall see :)

Im going to call this hospital after work, and Im going to tell them....again....that I cant pay it in full, b/c I dont have the money to pay it in full. I swear to God, these hospitals expect people to bend over backwards to pay them, if I pay them in full my baby will not have a car seat or diapers (I have cloths, all handmedowns), and I will not be eating for the next month.

BHB, I am tooo excited for you now :D

Bartness, seriously good luck hun, you don;t need this stress!

I have very low hiccups. Has he turned .............................................................? Will find out in the morning :happydance:

Bartness hope it all gets sorted!!

SO, what do all your babba's coming home outfits look like? We have decided to put this little one in the same one Ashton wore as a token of good baby vibes as he has been a dream from birth-we think it is a cute little tradition to start although some might think we are lame. At least it is neutral! xx

Bartness that is wrong of them!!! As long as you are making monthly payments, they should not be harrassing you!!! :growlmad:

Kelly, I have loads of babygrows packed :haha: But I specifically have a Hungry Caterpillar 2 piece which is soooo cute :)

Hello Ladies - hope ur all well

How far along are you Missy? You don't have a ticker so I dunno how long till u hit 34 weeks? Obv hope u do and also that you get as far past it as possible!

I haven't decided on coming home outfit - Im sure that will be sorted during my Mat Leave too - I do know they recommend you don't put baby in a snowsuit in a car seat now - which I did have a snowsuit planned originally

as for birth plans - someone mentioned before that its around the 36 week mark that ur MW writes one with u? Does seem a bit last minute too me? I haven't even thought about it yet - but with tomorrow being my last day in work Im sure I'll have plenty of time to get organised! :happydance:

I am looking forward too tomorrow but with all the ryder cup madness so close by Im gonna have too leave extra early too get into work - so will prob be too tired too enjoy it!

Mad that tomorrow we can all say were due 'next month'!! :happydance:
So exciting! :happydance:

.. and my Hello Kitty wallpaper arrived today ready for the decorating too commence next week! :D

Lol xx

Kellycool-that sounds like a really lovely tradition to start. We have a little outfit from Boots with a matching blanket to cover LO in the car seat rather than a snowsuit, very cute!
Bartness-hope they get off your back soon, must be so stressful for you :hugs:
Had a really good day today, after being really tearful and feeling crappy for a few days. Only worked a half day :happydance: and HV cancelled her appt so I got to sleep for the afternoon. Came home to find that my mum had been in. walked the dog and hoovered for me, bless her. She's too good to me. I've also had a chat with the local head of midwifery and have started the process to have LO at the local birth centre rather than the horrid hospital and I've changed midwife from the one I saw last.
Just got my GTT on Sunday to get through and another scan at 37 weeks. Feeling a lot more positive about everything now.
Oh and the nursery is finally plastered and no longer looks like the ceiling is about to collapse :happydance:

I have only seen the American article on snowsuits and am still planning on putting Chunk in one when we come home. I will be in the back of the car with him anyway on that journey x

my going home outfit is a little yellow spotty babygrow from next with a little fluffy duck on and I have got a little yellow hat to match and of course the snow suit!

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/gir...&nxti=0#717-608&bct="Duck Babygrow"

Aw, I think I need some photies of these outfits girls :) The prob with snowsuits is none fitted Ashton as we only had 0-3 months and even at 9lbs they were huge for him for a few weeks still.. Glad you feeling happier PL.. Lol, I WISH we could be there for the Ryder cup-I know my hubby will be watching all weekend!! Please may we have pics of your HK nursery when it is done!? I am so excited for our scan next week but pls all hold thumbs placenta has moved so I dont have to have a c section!!! Lovies all round, soon soon we get to snuggle and cuddle our little ones x x x

my going home outfit is a little yellow spotty babygrow from next with a little fluffy duck on and I have got a little yellow hat to match and of course the snow suit!

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/gir...&nxti=0#717-608&bct="Duck Babygrow"

aww thats sooo cute :thumbup:

Im a bit flummoxed with the snowsuit debate - I had planned babygro and snowsuit and then read that they advise no snowsuit - so up in the air now -- Im thinking though with baby coming in Nov that the weather will be cold - don't want her being cold so dunno what to do :shrug:

Lol xx

GG that is beautiful!! Love the sleepsuits with pull over mittens as the normal mittens you get never ever stay on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->