~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

majm -so glad all is well :)

:hugs: to everybody,

im a bit down atm so im just stalking mostly an not posting, cant really explain how im feeeling so waiting for the words to come along then i may post, lol, my head is such a shed right now

:hugs: Thinking of you, take care x

Aw, sorry Missy that you feeling down-try and smile and think of thebeauty that is growing inside you :) Almost there now! April am so so so pleased that all is well and she is fine, and you got to see her again being so cute.. xx

April - Fab news little drama queen already :D

Missy - Hope you feel better soon hun, I have had some really down days lately.

BHB - A whole pizza is so not piggy. Not at 8 months pregnant anyway :D

AFM - I am on kick watch for the next hour. Sometimes I feel like my belly is totally empty, that's how worried I am. I felt some tiny movements when I woke up, but this had been a few days now and it is not normal for him :(

AM thats how i feel too, i think baby is head down so i dont feel her up the top as much and wonder is there a baby in there? and then she gets hiccups or has an active half an hr xx

Morning ladies,

April, :wohoo: so pleased all is well!
Missy, hope things soon seem brighter for you :hug:
Sophie I hope Chunk soon stops being a lazy little monkey as I know just how worrying it is when they go a bit quiet. Luckily you are having loads of monitoring so if there are any concerns, it will be picked up nice and quickly.

I am never going to be able to start my ML tomorrow as planned, had a few snags this week so am a bit behind, luckily it should only take a few days next week to catch up. Hopefully!

On the plus side, Herbert is back to their usual wriggly self :happydance:

I felt Chunk loads when he was head down, he had a real pattern going on. Since he has turned I barely feel anything. I feel silly ringing FAU as I am feeling him and have seen the midwife twice this week and have a consultant appointment tomorrow. So as usual am keeping an eye on it, I have no problem phoning the labour ward tonight if it doesn't improve! But I will voice my concerns big time with the consultant tomorrow and maybe push for a scan or something.

feck tomorrow is October! and I have like 47 days to go! i have a lump in my throat with nerves!

Wow, does anyone else feel like time is going way to fast? October 1st tomorrow already? Dang, it seems like it was July just yesterday!

i want it to go faster, i want to get passed 34 weeks like NOW!

does anyone else have to do things in stages, my morning routine has pretty much just ended it really takes it outta me getting in the shower! I know iv got low iron but haway this is just ridiculas!

I could sleep now but I can't because I'm in work and don't get home till 6 :dohh:

Yesterday I got home, had tea, had a bath and then bed. Think I'm having a fat day today too - feel like a moose!

Hope the enrgy levels pick up soon for you all.. My days seem to get busier and busier-had my nails done today with some nice acrylic tips, met a friend for lunch-this after I scrubbed the entire house.. Tomorrow I should be getting my hair done if I can get an appt and this weekend is another busy one.. Sometimes I do just want to chill but way too much going on this time of year plus it is Ashton's second birthday in 3 weeks so I need to start planning for that.. Keep us posted on the movements etc xx

I went to a parents group for disabled children last night. I met a woman who has a 20 month old with cerebral palsy just like me and she just had another little boy 7 weeks ago. I'm really hoping we can be friends since our children are close to the same age and both 2 boys. She lives a little far away from me but you can't be picky with disabled play dates.

why does my milk man just decide not to come to me? last time i asked his apprentice who came a week later and he said they just didnt call to me. he gets pre paid and fecks off without delivering!? i need my milk and orange juice and he has been paid and i have nothing now! once a week for 2 years or more he delivers to me and still forgets ! wtf? i have heart burn and only milk works!

Aw Hayley it would be lovely to hang out with someone in the same situation :) Friendship is the best medicine for anything! Hope your milk arrives soon DF x

I went to a parents group for disabled children last night. I met a woman who has a 20 month old with cerebral palsy just like me and she just had another little boy 7 weeks ago. I'm really hoping we can be friends since our children are close to the same age and both 2 boys. She lives a little far away from me but you can't be picky with disabled play dates.

oh thats fab news! Im going to an nct course on monday and to a parent/toddler group (albeit not a disabled toddler group) to help out and Im hoping to meet some mums to make friends with there.

has anyone been asked about birth plan yet? seen in my file it was blank and was asked last time.

not yet but been thinking about it myself so pretty much sure about what I want x

maybe its near the end I cant remember but mine went nothing like i wanted but i have demands this time lol I am more aware now of what i want.

my birth plans goe out the window already - so im going for whatever is best for nudger,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->