~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

my going home outfit is a little yellow spotty babygrow from next with a little fluffy duck on and I have got a little yellow hat to match and of course the snow suit!

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/gir...&nxti=0#717-608&bct="Duck Babygrow"

aww thats sooo cute :thumbup:

Im a bit flummoxed with the snowsuit debate - I had planned babygro and snowsuit and then read that they advise no snowsuit - so up in the air now -- Im thinking though with baby coming in Nov that the weather will be cold - don't want her being cold so dunno what to do :shrug:

Lol xx

I reckon sleepsuit and blanket would suffice just to get to the car :)

Aw, I think I need some photies of these outfits girls :) The prob with snowsuits is none fitted Ashton as we only had 0-3 months and even at 9lbs they were huge for him for a few weeks still.. Glad you feeling happier PL.. Lol, I WISH we could be there for the Ryder cup-I know my hubby will be watching all weekend!! Please may we have pics of your HK nursery when it is done!? I am so excited for our scan next week but pls all hold thumbs placenta has moved so I dont have to have a c section!!! Lovies all round, soon soon we get to snuggle and cuddle our little ones x x x

I will be going pic crazy when its done - so excited to get all the cool stuff Ive bought together and organised :happydance:

I have no interest in the golf - but the park and ride for it is on the journey between my house and work so its been mad few days already and it only really starts tomorrow, so I can only imagine how bad the traffic is gonna be :wacko:

Do you have an outfit planned/pics?

Lol xx

Good point about the size of the snowsuit, I was gonna get 0-3 but I know it will be massive. Maybe I'll just cover all bases and see how I feel at the time!

037.jpg

Ok so I had it all wrong, it was the first little sleepsuit we put Ashton in (above) that we going to keep as tradition-so it will be the first thing this little one goes into too.. White with dark cream spots, simple but I could never ever throw it out!!

Now I need to find a going home outfit wooo hoooo, an excuse to fold and unfold all my baby clothes again :):happydance:

Can babies move too much? Nudger has been wriggling non stop for nearly 3 hour lots of rolls. And punches and kicks. My poor bladder is getting really abused. I could do with some sleep too as its now 11pm for me and I came to bed not long after 8 cos I was tired

my girl was doing that the other night I was up till 3 in the morning with her wiggles!

As usual I am near lifting off the soda with being kicked and punched! feet sticking out and all here. sore sometimes. My brotehr kicked my mum so much she had bruises and ion the hospital they thought my dad was abusing her and they investigated and all! :O

I have really bad insomnia, not been getting to sleep til about 5AM at the mo. Its so bloody annoying has anyone else had this???

And keep posting your going home outfits [I just posted a going hojme outfit thread in teen preg] i am soooo lost as to what to put bubs in, i need inspiration!

winter late autumn I have a snow suit for, same thing as I brought william home in only a new one as his was washed out and stained. It was snowing when he was born in feb. I got a nice snow suit with a fury hood in bhs online.

I have really bad insomnia, not been getting to sleep til about 5AM at the mo. Its so bloody annoying has anyone else had this???

And keep posting your going home outfits [I just posted a going hojme outfit thread in teen preg] i am soooo lost as to what to put bubs in, i need inspiration!

yeh i have pregnancy insomnia too hun xx

As usual I am near lifting off the soda with being kicked and punched! feet sticking out and all here. sore sometimes. My brotehr kicked my mum so much she had bruises and ion the hospital they thought my dad was abusing her and they investigated and all! :O

seriously bruises? I would have thought they would have been on inside and not shown outside tho :/ as the skin is so thick... god and I moan about how hard my lo is!!!

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well. I havn't posted for a while but have been keeping an eye! :)

Well we had confirmation that we are moving on 20th October into the house we wanted YIPPEE. I can't wait to be able to decorate babys nursery! :D

Nearly sorted now and got 6 weeks of work left.

Still suffering with awful back and have to wait for my physio appointment until 19th October grrr! However got my 32 week scan on Tuesday so can't wait to see little wriggler again.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Ok...so update on hospital bill, they threatned to take me to collections, so I got snarky and said "when I end up homeless, its your fault" changed there tune, and suddenly they are ok with me making payments.

Docs appoitment went good...however doc was not happy with me when I declined to get the flu shot....*it scares me that the H1N1 is included, and that stuff has been banned in many countries, and a friend lost her baby last year after getting that shot*...I held my ground though.

Are any of you ladies planning on getting the flu shot?

we dont even get offered it anymore, it seems the swine flu saga has ended after all the hype last year

They pressure all pregnant women to get the flu shot here, saying how if you dont get the shot you put your babies life at risk if you get the flu. I've never had the flu shot and havent had the flu since I was like 8.

seriously bruises? I would have thought they would have been on inside and not shown outside tho :/ as the skin is so thick... god and I moan about how hard my lo is!!!

I cant figure that out either but she was black and blue this was near the end and after the labour they seen the bruises. I have never been kicked that hard but have gasped while feet move across belly so maybe I am lucky not to. Never heard oa that happening to any one either and I am sure my mum didnt make it up she dosnt do stuff like that, despite saying we all flew out of her on our due dates with ease. Sigh. .... how lucky for her is what I used to repeat back, she would say that when I was over due and sore.

we dont even get offered it anymore, it seems the swine flu saga has ended after all the hype last year

hold on winters coming theres money to be made yet and swine flu jab will be back :dohh:

I was asked and declined. Never asked again.

Hi girls.

I have no idea about the going home outfit, I want it to be something really special and cute, but not knowing the sex I'm just ending with very generic onesies, so I've decided once I'm in hospital I'm going to get hubby to visit the local pumpkin patch store and choose the outfit on his own. I think it will be special that daddy bought it while mummy and baby were in hospital, but if hubby doesn't manager to follow this plan I do have a long sleeve onesie that is really really adorable so I can use that.

Love

Thats why I havnt that much got apart from essentials and snow suit and I have sone neutral colours left from William. dont know the sex either ,. Will get loads after that though. I go for suit suit over baby grow :)

Also I am addicted to the smell fairy fabric softener again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->