~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

maybe. i kinda noticed it a few days ago actually haha. im just trying to get myself sorted out and making a list of things that i need to buy before she makes her appearance ( i know i have a bit to go but still)

I am a complete mess about things that "need to be done". I have made no progress in the last few months on getting anything done, well, except buying clothes and what not. But other than that? Eh.

One big thing I need to get done is getting the carseat cover washed and everything. We are using the same carseat my son used, but it definitely needs a good wash. But I have yet to do that either! I am terrible ...

Rowliepollie, My hubby is in the US Army and he gets time off with me. Why can't your DH take leave??

I have cramps like i need a pooh and i went and i still have them, now worried,. i have ap today anyway but i have just felt so down al of a sudden i am dreading going, i hate car jouneys especially when i have cramps i have a fear of being caught out :( i hope when i get a shower i will feel better. My Oh is apparently going to, probably back out though at last min complaining with leg. I will not be happy . he can go everywhere else but not to scan? wtf? he hasnt been with me since 21 weeks scan.

well back from the midwives.

peanut us measuring 35 weeks instead of 36 but i've been told that's nothing to worry about. got some cream for the evil tender foof and everything else is well :) baby is not engaged just yet but she's getting there apparently :)

as for getting my lists done - im still to start :dohh: haha

Good news pichi :) I pay no attention to fundal measurements anymore ad they are always bloody different. But always within range and growth scan last week showed chunk bang on average and growing nicely!! Glad peanut is making her way down now all in the right direction :)

I'm having a lazy day. I can't bend down to unload the dishwasher though and hate it at my mums a dont want her thinking I am being lazy! So have got the ingredients out to make a nice chilli to make up for it!

Hope everyone is well, bit of a quiet day today for us sparklers?

oh i hate loading the dishwasher... also hate putting the plates away because they're down on the ground practically in my house :dohh:
i've been in the average for fundal height too so i'm not going to worry too much. she doesn't feel like a beast of a baby so i'm sure all is well haha.

Mine too! But I know from scan he isn't massive and was on the 56th centile down from 66th centile at 31 weeks so his growth slowed a teeny bit x

I can't say I hate loading and unloading the dishwasher, tbh. Of course, I don't enjoy it definitely. But I appreciate having a dishwasher lol. That is for sure! Otherwise I think I would go NUTS as I am much too lazy. :)

oh yeah. im so glad we have a dishwasher. i hate doing dishes in the sink because i have this thing with textures... if i was washing up and felt slimey beans in the bottom of the sink for example i'd get the boak!

I know this going completely off topic ... but I am really sick of changing poopy diapers! My son was switched from formula to cows milk about a week ago, and has been having issues with diarrhea and what not. I changed almost NOTHING but poopy diapers yesterday, and so far today it is the same. :|

OK scan went well! baby is fine and not small just not massive. Its weight now is 5.6lbs! which is what I read its suppose to be. It has put on weight on two weeks. baby is in right position to! so no back labour this time. Estimated birth weight is 7 to 8 lbs! I think its a girl! couldnt see not that they would let me anyway but william was much heavier than that,. I dont have to go back till after my due date and thats if i go over due! EEEK!

Wow DF, can't believe you don't have to go back until after your due date. Will the midwife be coming to see you? Or do you just wait it out from now on?

Glad he/she is doing well!

Oh I have to go and see midwife in 2 weeks for normal bp and urine, doppler etc but not the antu natel clinic which is in the city. Midwife is in town here. I was saying buy them all up there just in case they didnt see me coming back. Darrens finially set in now about it he crapped it when he heard the doc say could be two weeks but hope you go naturally. I hope so to! Full term to docs here is 40 weeks not 37, I asked. I think my hospitals just a bit stricter with a lot of things.

Oh, okay. I was a bit startled there for a minute! Lol. I imagine they are bit more strict, and perhaps that is a good thing in a way. I mean, I do see a lot of people being induced and everything for non-medical reasons and I just don't get it. Not to start anything with anyone, just my opinion. I never want to face induction, I just don't think its for me.

Anyhow DF, my OH is much of the same. He is realizing that its coming no matter what and has started to freak out on me a bit, lol. It cracks me up tbh.

Nah I wouldnt want another induction, I never wanted one anyway but my bp was sky hight for 10 weeks I was near on meds for that,. william was over due and my legs where swelling so they where scared of pre eclempia. They never offer them here unless theres medical reasons and the same with c section you do nbot get to ask for one its only in an emergency and after birth your handed your baby and not parted unless theres a prob. They dont help at all after the birth which has its downside and even in labour theres only one with you unlike last time there was 10 with me and poeple called in before emerg section. I rather not go through that one again just a normal birth will do.

I feel better knowing baby is ok in there and its not to long now i actually am getting excited !

Had a bit of an accident today :nope: Went down to check the animals in post-op kennels and one of the dogs had spilt his water-slipped in the water and almost did the splits, pelvis is agony now :cry:
Have left message with the MW but think will just have to take paracetamol and warm bath? Can't wait to finish work!

Evening everyone. I Have not been on all day and not so many pages to catch up on! You all must have been having lazy days :)

Bubbywings, I was induced with my son at 39 weeks due to HB. I was worried as I thought being a week early I would not be quite 'ripe' so it would be drawn out but it wasn't that bad. I had a pessary in the evening and another the next morning and a few hours later I started getting mild period type pains that just got stronger and stronger, no different to what I would imagine a natural labour would be like. I m sure you will be fine hun, especially as it is a second one for you.

Pichi, Herbert has slowed down these last few weeks. I am actually measuring 2 weeks behind but everything seems fine and I have been told a few weeks either way is totally normal!

DF, glad the scan went well and that baby is fine :thumbup:

Lizzy, I hope you are ok hun. If you are really in pain and if you are really worried it wouldn't hurt to call the hospital for advice :hugs:

AFM:

:happydance:I am FULL TERM today :happydance:

Well I went to the hospital this morning (about Herbert being breech) where I was monitored and scanned and in the short time it took to do that (about an hour) baby moved from transverse to breech to oblique and then head down! It must be knackered :haha:

Joking aside, as Herbert has been very mobile for a little while now he/she is now being classed as having an unstable lie, which in effect means that if my waters were to break while Herbert was transverse or oblique then there is a chance an arm or a leg could come out or even worse, the cord could prolapse which could cut off the blood/oxygen supply and an immediate CS would then be needed. For this reason once you are between 37-38 weeks, they recommend you say in hospital so that you are on site should you need to be delivered quickly.

For a minute there, it looked as if they were going to keep me in today but they eventually decided to let me home and have my midwife keep an eye on Herbert's position until Monday, when I have to go back to the hospital in the morning with my hospital bag. If Herbert is still unstable, I will then be admitted until either he/she stabilisers into one position (either head or bum down) or I deliver (naturally if head down or by elective CS at 39 weeks if breech).

What a little monkey! The reason for this seems to be that I have slightly higher than average water levels and Herbert is a little on the small side, so there is plenty of wriggling room.

So lots of Herbert get comfy vibes needed please!

On the plus side, Herbert seems really happy in there and teh scan showed he/she has lots of hair, bless x

the navy is going to give him 10 days- but it starts whenever i end up in the hospital- so if i have a 3 day stay he only gets a week at home with me. It will be alot of help- its just my mil planned on staying a month to help with my daughter. DH doesnt think he can take any extra leave so i was happy to have her- but now i am so frustrated i think she should just stay home so my mom will come (the 2 women hate eachother and wont come at the same time)

I'm sorry hon!!! I did not realise that the leave they take are so different with the branches. Mark can only take 2 weeks at a time here at this duty station, but where we were stationed before he could have taken 30 days at a time or more. Depending on how many days of leave he has. They want him to take it too. You either use it or lose it.

So I got my c-section date today. It's November 16th which is exactly 1 week before my due date. Now I just have to make it to that date. I changed my bottom ticker to show that date and left the development tickers as is so I can still see how he's developing. He said I'm measuring a little big and my blood pressure is still a little high. But we heard the heart beat which was strong and great.

I also had a scan where they estimate his weight at 5lbs 13oz so just a bit bigger then normal. She said he will put on 1/2 a pound a week so I expect him to be born around 7.5 to 8 pounds. He looked perfect and fine and we saw him move all over. We also saw how prominent his nose is. Just like his daddy.

We also got a call from the police my husband is trying to join today to tell us he is being shipped to boot camp December 6th so just 3 weeks after having the baby. and he wont be back for 6 months. I am so proud of my husband but I will miss him terribly and the baby will be 6 or 7 months old by the time he gets back. It's going to be hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->