~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Having some serious back pain today, along with some pains in the sides going towards my front.

Do you ladies think my MW will check my cervix tomorrow since I have lost my mucous plug?

Wow hayley, that will be tough. Good luck to you and your hubby. He can't visit at all? Lots if bonding to do when he gets back.

Congrats on your date Hayley :) sorry about hubby going away though, that will be tough, but you will be great I am sure :hugs:

I have had a heavy belly for a while now, but today have notived real achey pelvic bone. Could this be Chunk engaging further and my pelvis kinda widening? At points it has felt like splitting in two. Plus have had the old shooting pains aswell :(

I need some serious advice. Or maybe I just need to rant more to the point. This is long and well fucked up I dunno what to do :(

Basically I have a friend (she is more of someone I know from the pub really) Anyway, she has mental health problems, but is also a complete nasty bitch and uses her bipolar to justify her basically ruining peopled lives. She has alienated many friends, but lately she has latched on to me.

Back in August she told me she was pregnant and had a termination because her medication could cause birth defects. She never told me who the dad was as I didn't think she was seeing anyone.

Last month she had a one night stand with another kind of mate of mine (my ex boyfriends mate who had a huge part to play in us splitting up) anyway after that she seemd to think she was going out with him until he didn't turn up to meet her... cue lots of slagging off on facebook and suicidal threats etc.

Low and behold she is pregnant again 6 weeks after her abortion. She has told my mate and being a kind of decent bloke is sticking by her, but is finding it very hard as she has serious mental health issues. She has announced her pregnancy on facebook (she is 6 weeks) so has outed her new boyfriend who hasn't even told his parents yet. Then this morning I see on my feed her ex boyfriend, who I thought she split with a year ago has started making threats to the dad of her baby.

I have just spoken to him, they were seeing eachother up until 3 weeks ago, when she shagged this other bloke. He has told me about her pregnancy in August. But get this.... She has admitted to me it was a lie to get to him (nasty piece of work don't you think!!) I want to tell her she was lying but it isn't my place, but this has really fucked him up, now she is "pregnant" again. I don't even know if I believe she is.

I dunno what to do, I want to tell her to do one, but I know how she can ruin people's lives and I don't want to be on the end of her nasty vindictive ways.

How terrible :( I I worry for her ex boyfriend who she is seriously headfucking and I worry about her "new" boyfriend who is basically being trapped in my opinion.

Sorry for that rant need to get it out. How can people be so fucked up..............

Wow hayley, that will be tough. Good luck to you and your hubby. He can't visit at all? Lots if bonding to do when he gets back.

No he can't visit. They are allowed to come home for Christmas but it will only be 2 or 3 weeks since he left and we can't really afford the plane ticket so he wont. But we can email and talk on the phone and I can send him pictures and stuff.

It is going to be hard but we're doing it for the good of our children so its 6 months of crappy for a really good job with really good benefits for our kids.

Good for you hayley, you and your oh sound like strong people. Your right it's for the good of your children! I lived away from my hubby for 6 months (no babies were involved) and we used to chat online alot and we got through it. Even tho I know your situation is different and alot harder than ours.

Love

AM-that's crazy! I'm rubbish and have no advice, just :hugs: and try not to let it stress you too much.
My MW rang me back yesterday and I explained what happened, also mentioned to her that I had lots more watery discharge yesterday after I slipped (sorry if TMI :blush:) She was worried it might've been my waters so put a pad on and went straight to bed-nothing much this morning so no idea what that was! Still very sore though so hopefully will be able to transfer out of theatre duties as it involves constant standing.
Hope everyone is feeling ok this morning x

WOW Sophie, she sounds like a horror show! I am sorry but I can't stnad manipulative people especially when it comes to involving babies :-( Not sure what to say but maybe just not get involve as you have your baby to worry about now and the wheel always turns.

Jo, wow, that is hectic how much he/she moves! Good in that you might be able to get your natural burth but scary too with the whole arm poking out thing. At least you will have eevrything being watched next week, please keep us posted!!!

Silas, sorry about the stinky nappies lol, hang in there..

PL: Hope you are ok, take it easy there hun.

AFM, I went to visit 2 friends yesterday (who are twins and have both just had babies) and as I walk in they have a cake lit with candles, balloons all over the walls and baby signs etc and a whole table of pressies.. I was so touched. Was just the 3 of us and our boys but so special.. AND now the other friend who was always going to arrange my surprise baby shower is phoning my hubby trying to arrange it for sometime.. Aw, looks like this little one is going to get very very spoilt!

I am feeling ok, really busy yest so I am a bit stiff like an old granny but otherwise no complaints

xx

So much to reply to in here!

Silas they may check and do a swab, I was offered one when I seen green stuff.

Anna, I would distance myself from her if she is one of them dangerous bitches you know in life if not just speak up to her she will end up deleting you or something.

Hayley your same date as me,. well due date anyway so tickers the same now. It will be hard with your oh away I admire you for being so cool about it. And him for wanting to do this for benefit of kids.

I am getting random pains, I have spd and couldnt walk right last night at all. So tired and sore. Darren is away getting another cast on miles away and william has gone with him and thsi house is upside down,. so much for going back to bed.

Silas, my stepson had problems with going to cow milk from formula too. We watered the milk down a little bit so its less harsh going into his system since he isnt use to it, it helped a ton with him :) good luck!

Anna I agree u need to cut this girl out of your life, you dont know what she is capable of and with a baby coming best cut her out. I really dont know what to say about the men, maybe you could plant a seed of doubt in your friends mind that this might not be his child.. sorry if iv read that wrong it was a lot to get my head around x

Gosh it's quiet on here today xx Anna, I would avoid her like the plague xx

Haley - :hugs: but I think it's great for your DH to be building a solid career.

I'd like your opinions on a BP reading of 120/40 if I could please ladies xx

hmm systolic number seems fine but your diastolic seems very low to me, what did mw say?

what is your norm? seems a bit hypotensive to me but obv you need a few readings to see a pattern before anything as u can have one off number x

that seems a lil off to me hunni - was that todays reading? -

Thanks blkhairbeauty, I am going to try that then.

So I am about to call and see about moving up my appointment to this morning since OH can't go with me anyhow because wont be off work in time. May as well go earlier in the day if they can get me in then. I still have like 20 minutes before they open though .. bleh.

Joseph is driving me insane, and its still early. Lol. I don't know what it is .. maybe pregnancy just makes me more impatient. I can't be sure. I hate feeling like I am being to mean and everything ... but sometimes he just racks my nerves!

Thanks girls xx midwife didn't say anything g and my bottom number is NEVER that low!!

That bottom number of 40 is very very low!! How are you feeling in general?

I hope everyone else is keeping okay except for the 'normal' aches and pains of being this far gone.

AFM: I have been in bed most of the last 2 days with a stinking cold and cough...not good when I need to be packing up the house ready to move next saturday!!

i wouldnt worry if she wasnt worried but if its same next time maybe ask her if thats ok xx

That bp is low mines always 110/80 or abouts that give and take. Never that low. When I was preg with William the bottom number was over 100!

Cheers girls I know that was a long one and pretty complicated!! I haven't spoken to her for 2 days. I am not gonna delete her but yes I am gonna go the I'm too busy for your crap route.

I have to say I have never known someone to be so vindictive. I also don't think she is pregnant either to be honest. She's talking sickness, cravings and heartburn already. She is not even 6 weeks yet!! I shall keep u all updated :)

I am on my phone so shall namecheck from craptop later :) excet Jo that bp does seem terribly low??

I just hav a bruised feeling pelvis and groin area is this about right for 36 weeks??

Everyone keeps telling me that I am not making it to November. :wacko:

Of course, these people are not God. But I am just wondering why everyone thinks that? Lol. I did have Joseph early at 38+1, but every pregnancy is different. So I just wonder ... I don't really know what I want. Just a healthy baby I suppose. But I would almost like to make it to November so Joseph will atleast be 1 year old before he becomes a big brother .. hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->