~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

im happy about my cervix softening though lol. it just means i could be that much closer to not having a section! :D plus it has changed alot in a week too, went from being closed really tight and think to 50%...so im happy lol. (oh the things that i get joy out of....i sometimes think i have officially lost my mind ha ha!)

Random fact, I got my nails done from my sister's wedding on the 1st and they are already to the point i need a fill!!! Her's have barely grown lol. Oh the joys of pregnancy and prenatal vitamins lol (side note, i think im overly tired and that is why im in such a weird mood lol)

My nails have gone mental!! They are growing so fast and are strong and really nice and smooth :)

Shan your avatar is massive what happened to it?
haha i know i changed the pic and it was so big it wouldnt even show my posts. I dont normally have to resize myself usually does it automatically, weird.

I have fixed it now. Sorry for scareing everyone lol

So how is everyone?? Are we all ready to have these babies or what!! :happydance:

Happy Full term Shan :) :happydance:

Well I am 36 weeks tomorrow so happy for him to stay put for a little while longer :)

Thanks.....nerves are setting in now....every twinge i get im hoping its the start or something, so annoying!!

You are not far behind!! xxx

No not far eek! Also probably 39 week induction anyway, but won't really know till quite last minute.

You disappeared for a while, I thought you might have popped!!

Congrats Jayde!!! I'll update when I get on my laptop! :hugs:

No not far eek! Also probably 39 week induction anyway, but won't really know till quite last minute.

You disappeared for a while, I thought you might have popped!!

Na my computer died :( So have to haggle DH to use his.

He was on holidays and is back at college again now so get to steal it a little more often again :flower:

Shan your avatar is massive what happened to it?
haha i know i changed the pic and it was so big it wouldnt even show my posts. I dont normally have to resize myself usually does it automatically, weird.

I have fixed it now. Sorry for scareing everyone lol

So how is everyone?? Are we all ready to have these babies or what!! :happydance:

bahahaha i was wondering the same thing about ur avi i figured it was a glitch or something!

i figured she was trying to get my hopes going lol. oh well, i can see the end of the tunnel now because things are happening down there. :) im kinda done with being huge(my self image has always been bad so pregnancy has been kinda hard for me)

It's so close Hun :) I just happened to read my 36 week info on what to expect app on my phone and that's what it said. You are having your girl soon as the end is in sight. but if my midwife said that and I potentially had 5 weeks to go I'd be a bit annoyed if nothing happened!!

I know they are just saying these things to humour us but they should just Stick to the facts instead of voicing their bloody opinions xx

its been ok :) plus i know im not going past the 28th of october anyways. Im just hoping my body naturally goes into labor because i would really rather steer clear of a c section.

mw appointment went well- i am 1cm 50% and -3 already she doesnt think i will make it all the way to 40 weeks- scary news! i also had my labor and delivery tour and got to ask all the good questions about birthing in a tub and whatnot

now i just need to RANT!!!
When I came home my MIL called and she has decided to quit her job and her husband just got offered some classes to get a better job SO their trip out here isnt going to work. She said she is going to call the airlines and try to change the ticket so she can be here next week and then leave halloween....ummmm- i am not even due until nov 6th and she may come early but the whole point of having my MIL was to help me through the first month!!! i have a 2yr old who is very demanding and DH is in the military so i cant count on him being home! I am so frustrated- I dont even know what to do....I feel like theres no point in her coming out at all-

I defo have a sore fanny bone if that makes sence. Its like someone has kicked me and if i stretch it I will probably break my legs. Very hard to get up and go to the loo and i am crampy every morning then it goes away. Got feck all sleep! nothing new there then and have hospital later so i will probably have a headache for that to.

grr MIL's eh?? :hugs: rowlie

:hug: df x x

35 = 35 for me today ! i need a fast fwds button on my life - please 37 w hurry up and get here!!

Woo 36w today :happydance: happy 36w to everyone else who's due the 10th :)

Oh if its not one thing its another now hah. I think I may have thrush :blush: :dohh: got my 36w midwife appt today to discuss my birth plan etc... Plus annual check-up so I will ask and see

I defo have a sore fanny bone if that makes sence. Its like someone has kicked me and if i stretch it I will probably break my legs. Very hard to get up and go to the loo and i am crampy every morning then it goes away. Got feck all sleep! nothing new there then and have hospital later so i will probably have a headache for that to.

At my NCT Class I asked about this, she said its a touch of SPD x

Woo 36w today :happydance: happy 36w to everyone else who's due the 10th :)

Oh if its not one thing its another now hah. I think I may have thrush :blush: :dohh: got my 36w midwife appt today to discuss my birth plan etc... Plus annual check-up so I will ask and see

hmm funny we are 2 days apart and I think I may have thursh too, maybe its a normal change in discharge ??

maybe. i kinda noticed it a few days ago actually haha. im just trying to get myself sorted out and making a list of things that i need to buy before she makes her appearance ( i know i have a bit to go but still)

At my NCT Class I asked about this, she said its a touch of SPD x

Its not nice I feel restricted and achy down there. :nope:

Rowley - Congrats on making some progress with your cervix! I am very sorry about your MIL, I Know you have been having a bit of a rough time lately. I hope things work out. Is there anyone else that could possibly come stay and help? I completely understand your worries. I haven't even received 1 offer from anyone to come help me at all once I have both babies home. How nice, eh? My OH is not planning to take any time off work unless I go completely bonkers I suppose. So yeah ... we are going to have a go of it aren't we?

I guess I am rescheduling my 36 week appointment for tomorrow afternoon so OH can go with me. He acts like he wants to go, so might as well do what I can so he can go. He hasn't shown much interest in going my entire pregnancy, so its nice to see him more interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->