~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Cool another one born! congrats looking forward to seeing pics.

Also my stomach looks prego after pregnancy, a whole year I looked preg till I got preg again and it was ok as I had an excuse,. Its like a busted beach ball and there was no shifting it, not that I tried i was to tired to try and busy with William. I hate celebs for making unrealistic expectations.

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/th_cotmaking.jpg
William making up his cot, he has never been in it but since 2 is coming we need to as bed not big enough.
Also you can see my room decals, all nice now, new carpet etc. was really dreary and crap before.

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/th_cotmaking.jpg
William making up his cot, he has never been in it but since 2 is coming we need to as bed not big enough.
Also you can see my room decals, all nice now, new carpet etc. was really dreary and crap before.

aww how cute :)
And I love the decals :thumbup:

Congrats too Jayde on the safe arrival of baby Corin too :happydance:

Lol xx

really looking into the name Madison for little one- my daughter keeps telling everyone her name is baby Madison and i love the name- looks like we will both have a Maddie BHB :)

Wooooo Hoooo!!!! :) thats awesome! I have your gift done, now i just need to get the money to send it to you lol!(so it will be headed your way probably by the end of next week).

AFM. Had my 37 week dr appt and another nonstress test with an ultrasound for the fluids check. Everything is looking great! Her heartrate was good, she was reactive and they even did a bio physical profile and she scored an 8 out of 8(go bubs! :happydance:). At the drs, I saw his nurse today(because he is in hawaii relaxing lol). I have been having contractions(they even showed up on the nonstress test), and that is what the cramping has been. My cervix is softened and effaceed 50% but still closed, so i might now be getting a c section if i go into labor by next week! Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Firstly HUGE congrats Jayde on the birth of our latest little Sparkler girl! I can't wait to see a piccie or two!

Thanks so much ladies for your support :hug:

Dani I was only saying to my DH over dinner tonight that you are really excited to have been given your CS date and as its your 2nd, you know exactly what you are letting your self in for so it can't be that horrendous!

Hubby is determined that we will not be bullied and both my own consultant and my MW both have suggested a CS. Bloomin junior doctors!

Kelly Herbert was 5lb 9oz at my 36 week scan so your bubba being estimated at 6lbs 3ozs today is probably average if Bertie is on the slightly smaller side.
You have a pretty impressive bump there!

Lol I wonder how much yours weighs if she is measuring at 40 weeks? I hope you get your growth scan as its nice to have a sneaky peek at them in there and reassuring too. Although I have to say, at our 36 week scan we could hardly make out a thing!

DF, your bump is deffo bigger! Its growing well.

Had a soppy moment this evening when my best friend came over. The soppy thing had only got me a Good Luck, you are leaving to have a baby card, a little teddy for Herbert and a mini bottle of Asti for me! Bless her, she thought that as I work for myself I wouldn't get anything and she couldn't have that! She really is the best bestie a girl could have!

Congrats on the new baby girl. Been feeling lots of stretching pains yesterday and today. I see some people say they are measuring a certain number of weeks. I'm going to google how big you are at certain weeks because my doctor never tells me.

I found instructions if anyone else wants to do this

#

First you will want to lay down on your back somewhere comfortable, such as a bed.
#

Now feel your tummy for your uterus. If you are about 20 weeks, your uterus should be about at the level of your belly button. If you are less than 20 weeks, it should be below your navel, and if you are more than 20 weeks, it should be above. It will feel slightly hard, smooth, and round. Once you have felt it, feel around for the top of your uterus. The top of your uterus is called your fundus. You should not try to measure your uterus until 20 weeks because before that, the measurements can be off.
#

Now you need to know where your pubic bone is. This is down by your pubic hair. Push down right above your line of pubic hair until you feel the top of a bone. This is your pubic bone!
#

Now take the tape measure and measure in centimeters how far it is from your pubic bone to your fundus (the very top of your uterus). Whatever number you got for your measurement should correlate with the number of weeks you are. If you are 27 weeks you should have measured 27 centimeters. You may be bigger or smaller than how far along you are and usually that is nothing to worry about. If you are DRASTICALLY larger or smaller then I would bring it up with your doctor.
#

Congratulations! You now know how to measure your uterus during pregnancy.

Shan your avatar is massive what happened to it?

going to try that hayley.

edit: bang on 35

aww Coco thats so nice of ur friend :hugs:

Shana I was about too say what DF said - its huge?

Thanks for the guide Hayley :thumbup: = What was your measurement after?

BHB - glad too hear things are on the move for you and everything A ok :happydance:

Lol xx

LOL Shan, yes your avatar is mahoosive :haha:

Congratulations to Jayde on the safe arrival of Corin :hugs:

Great news BHB on the soft cervix lol

Lol, wouldn't worry about the measurment to be honest as we always say it is not reliable

Coco, don't let mean people in hospital bully you. I have had enough of doctors telling me things and making me feel crap

DF - Your bump is lovely, seriously :)

AFM - I had my normal weekly hospital appintment. All was fine. The CTG trace was reasonable on the first go, still not great but have come to the conclusion Chunk is a lazy bugger!! My pulse though was very high, shot up to 115 at one point. Had to get Dr to check it but she wasn't overly concerned. So shall see what consultant says on Friday. Other than that I am pretty much ok today :)

Will have no news on inductions or anything until Friday at the earlierest, but should have a scan booked for 2 weeks today :)

Congrats on birth of Corin. Glad everyone seems well, even with tghe end of pregnancy niggles!!!

im happy about my cervix softening though lol. it just means i could be that much closer to not having a section! :D plus it has changed alot in a week too, went from being closed really tight and think to 50%...so im happy lol. (oh the things that i get joy out of....i sometimes think i have officially lost my mind ha ha!)

Random fact, I got my nails done from my sister's wedding on the 1st and they are already to the point i need a fill!!! Her's have barely grown lol. Oh the joys of pregnancy and prenatal vitamins lol (side note, i think im overly tired and that is why im in such a weird mood lol)

36wks woohoo!!!! 28 days left holy balls i dont know if im ready!

Congrats!!! :) Also congrats on baby Corin :happydance:.

I was feeling like this earlier, especially since the nurse told me i could go into labor now at anytime because of everything thats going on down there :dohh:

ok...off to bed i go for a nap, i need one lol:sleep:

From my baby book it does state you can go from 0% effaced and not dialated to fully effaced and dialted in hours. Sorry to piss on your fire lol, but don't want you getting your hopes up either as it doesn't mean things are iminent. Although it is nice midwives say these things I think it is wrong for them to attempt to predict things. But things are coming along for you at least, 37 weeks any time now :) :wohoo:

I am nothing, have had no contractions at all and considering this is the pain of your cervix softening and getting shorter Chunk to too snug boooo :(

I won't have an internal for 2 weeks anyway to check if I am favourable for my induction.

Congrats!!! :) Also congrats on baby Corin :happydance:.

I was feeling like this earlier, especially since the nurse told me i could go into labor now at anytime because of everything thats going on down there :dohh:

ok...off to bed i go for a nap, i need one lol:sleep:

Thanks!

oh how exciting!!!!! :happydance:

Well ladies...I found out at my 36 week appointment that I will be having a planned birth. I am going to be induced the first week of November. Either the 2nd or 3rd (originally due the 7th or 9th) I have been on heparin shots and he wants me to stop them the day before the induction.

Bubs is has been measuring over 2 weeks ahead. My first was 8lbs 6oz. and my doctor made a comment today after measuring me "whew, you are having a big baby". I lost weight these past two weeks and my belly is continuously measuring larger.
I will find out next week which date exactly. He mentioned the 2nd, but it's not in stone yet.

Has anyone ever been induced?

aww Coco thats so nice of ur friend :hugs:

Shana I was about too say what DF said - its huge?

Thanks for the guide Hayley :thumbup: = What was your measurement after?

BHB - glad too hear things are on the move for you and everything A ok :happydance:

Lol xx

I haven't tried it yet because I can't find the measuring tape because my husband uses it to measure his "muscles" after he works out and I don't know where he put it. It is my tape for sewing I should know where its kept. But i'll try it once he comes home and tells me where it is although I have a sneaking suspicion he's lost it and also doesn;t know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->