~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Wow thats so rude....some people, I would have been livid, and if my husband was there it could have gotten ugly!! Im just glad ur all good. Sorry about the pain tho u must have been so worried xxx

My husband was in the other aisle(cause i was getting my WIC things and he was getting the other stuff we needed), as we walked out i had to stop cause it hurt so bad I didnt tell him what happened until after we got home because I knew he would have gone in and killed the guy. I was really worried, but she is still moving around and kicking about and the monitors showed everything was ok :)

Btw, how are you doing SAB? How is you blood pressure and things like that? you feeling any better?

so sorry beauty! some people can be so stupid!

been having lots of contractions and BH's so we will see how much longer i hold out before i make it into the hospital!

My husband was in the other aisle(cause i was getting my WIC things and he was getting the other stuff we needed), as we walked out i had to stop cause it hurt so bad I didnt tell him what happened until after we got home because I knew he would have gone in and killed the guy. I was really worried, but she is still moving around and kicking about and the monitors showed everything was ok :)

Btw, how are you doing SAB? How is you blood pressure and things like that? you feeling any better?

Yeh im doing ok....lots of pains and had my bloods come back last week with a high reading for my bile acids, they took a second lot on Friday so find out tomorrow.

If still high im getting induced in the next few days! My BP has been fine all the way through and still is.

And how about you?? :hugs:

Yeh im doing ok....lots of pains and had my bloods come back last week with a high reading for my bile acids, they took a second lot on Friday so find out tomorrow.

If still high im getting induced in the next few days! My BP has been fine all the way through and still is.

And how about you?? :hugs:

Well I hope they have gone down some :S Yay for maybe having your lo soon(even though its not in the best reason why you are being induced) I know you have got to be getting really impatient like me lol.

My blood pressure has been up and down so they are still watching me pretty close. At the last NST they wanted to send me downstairs to the L&D to get blood work done for bile acids because of my bp. Thankfully it normalized by the time I was done being monitored.

My goodness Teal! I would have went mental and if my OH was there would have given him a black eye. Thats scary that!
today I feel like again my ass has been kicked harder, i cant walk right or far I look like a penguin walking, ok i look like a penguin full stop. No wait penguins look nicer than me my hair needs a brush and I have to get dressed at some point today.

UPDATE ON YOU&ME

she is doing ok her BP tabs have been increased yet again but still not controling it.
she should be finding out later once the 24 hour wee test results comes back, as to whats going to happen and when for definate

will update more when i either hear from her or her husband.

xXx

Morning girls hope everyone is grand :)

Shan I hope your results come back ok. If not "keep calm a carry on" as we say in the uk and u get to see your little one soon :)

teal what as tosser think I'd have whacked him one. I have very low tolerence level at the mo and had yet another road rage incident yesterday with my mum. I did a wanker sign at a bloke and he stopped and got out the car and cameniver to us. Prick!!

Well I am struggling badly with pain in my groin. Those muscles in between front bottom and bum like your groin. I can't really walk now very far and I'm in agony :( any idea what this is? Consultant reckoned just my pelvis stretching but ouchy :(

I have my baby shower later. Sadly chella and hinkybinky cat make it which I am sad about but it is too far to come for an afternoon. I struggled with the journey last week! So see u soon for a post natal mini shower girls :) xxx

it's only small 6 or so of my closest girlfriends from school so am looking forward to it :)

thanks for the updates on dani, please keep them coming x

Well baby shower is ruined before it's begun. I am so pissed off. Step dad was being his usual lazy self smoking in the garden while mum was clearing up which got her pissed off with me for not clearing up either. I went to shop to buy some drinks and some snacks and sweets just to be tol they ha decided to tea and cake. Well I don't want fucking tea. And the cake is a small victoria sponge and a few biscuits. All I bought was some crisps and silly lolly sweets. So I have bagged them up and put them in my room!!

All too much fucking hassle. My sis has organised it so where is she?? All she did was invite people over facebook and organise some games. Left everything else to my mum.

So mum how's I know your pregnant and in pain but you could have offered to help. I didn't want the damn thing in the first place.

So pathetic :( :( :(

Thats why I never have a baby shower, I am sure no one would turn up at mine, its hard enough to get my families attention as it is and asking for stuff wouldnt go down well. Sorry it turned out shite, its horrid when your the only one that cares and wants it to go well and everyone just cant be arsed. Same happened on williams first birthday, everyone was over an hour late! no regard for william wanting his nap or all us waiting and my parents turned up late stayed 5 mins and went to do something with my sis instead, literally 5 mins no joke. Darrens sis sent us a message 4 days later saying she had a party for her foster child that day, when I say child its a teen and it wasnt even her birthday why not come to your nephews? poeple just cant be arsed these days.

went for a walk with william and darren, nice out all the leaves falling from the trees, exhausted william he has fallen asleep on sofa. My hips felt like they would fall off! if thats meant to start labour i felt like i was near there a few times. spd is really sore :( ass feels like it was kicked several times.

Well baby shower is ruined before it's begun. I am so pissed off. Step dad was being his usual lazy self smoking in the garden while mum was clearing up which got her pissed off with me for not clearing up either. I went to shop to buy some drinks and some snacks and sweets just to be tol they ha decided to tea and cake. Well I don't want fucking tea. And the cake is a small victoria sponge and a few biscuits. All I bought was some crisps and silly lolly sweets. So I have bagged them up and put them in my room!!

All too much fucking hassle. My sis has organised it so where is she?? All she did was invite people over facebook and organise some games. Left everything else to my mum.

So mum how's I know your pregnant and in pain but you could have offered to help. I didn't want the damn thing in the first place.

So pathetic :( :( :(

Im sorry it was ruined for you :hugs:

Sorry your baby shower was ruined for you AM! :hugs: The girls at work have asked if I want one, I'm not sure as I don't want to make a big fuss :shrug: We're just going to go for an afternoon tea in a local hotel instead I think.
We organised one for kirstylm before she had little Eva in July and it was nice-just homemade pizza, salads, crisps and cupcakes. Didn't do any games, just sat and chatted, and opened presents!
Had a busy one today, worried as LO has been quiet so going to have a lie down with a drink. My pelvis is agony so hopefully that'll help with that too.
My mum is going into hospital tomorrow for an op, really worried about it and going to miss her loads (I'm sad and see/talk to her everyday!) Will be able to go visit on Tuesday though.
Just getting stuff ready for my last week at work before mat leave now! :happydance:

Thanks girls :) well it was in the end a success :) I had a chat with mum so she calmed down!! My closest girlies came with one no show which annoyed me. Manners cost nothing, except maybe a text :(

but got some lovely gifts :) a little dressing gown and some outfits and the girls clubbed together and got chunk an awesome vibrating bouncer which is ace :)

shattered now!!!!

Thanks AM, I'm sure she'll be fine, I'm just such a worrier, been up since 4am stressing! :dohh:

so sorry for the shower being ruined AM.

and pinklizzy i hope things go well.

AFM, I didnt get much sleep last night, tossed and turned with dh. it was horrible. Then this morning I have been having cramping and saw a couple spots of blood on the tissue so i put on a liner and will watch for things....i have a feeling because I am watching my stepson until about 6 tonight something is going to happen(just my luck!)

glad to hear your baby shower went well in the end. I don't think i will be having one. it doesn't bother me - i didn't expect one. i just expect to see everyone after peanut has made her appearance :)

yay for bouncy/vibrating chair :)

Thanks again girls! Bhb is sounding very promising :) pichi, I'm not a baby shower fan either and didn't want one, but sister insisted. I hated the expectation people buy u things and i'd rather have waited too till chunk was here. But saying that it was lovely to get together as I live away now and done see them so much, plus they have kids etc.

It's nice, there is 6 of us. 3 have kids, I am pregnant and found our today one is also 8 weeks so pleased as she had mmc 2 years ago and strugglednti conceive after. Just one more friend to go now!! Funny I expected to be left on backburner as only one not settled down with a bloke lol. Funny how things turn out!!

Lizzy I missed a bit and hope lo gets moving for u :) xx

This baby has just shaked its ass from side to side in me and hurt me! my whole stomach lifts! darren even seen it from the other side of the room. Hurt my side to :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->