~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

im hoping :) But like i have said apparently my dr put in my charts i am to have a c section due to bub's size....and im fine with that :)

Hey ladies! :wave:

Well, I am good today. Baby is staying put as far as I can tell! Lol. Any football fans here? Ugh, just watched the Kansas City Chiefs lose to the Texans in the 4th quarter! Ugh, SO HARD TO WATCH! Heart was in my throat! :( But ah well, there is always next week. Lol. I know you ladies from UK probably don't know much of what I am talking about .. but the few US ladies here should have a good idea. :)

I hope everyone is doing well, and all the babies stay put until full-term, atleast! :)

Well Silas, My Cowboys sure are SUCKING this year!!! Embarrassing!!! At least we beat the Texans, but the only game so far this year! :lol: :cry:

Happy that My Longhorns beat Nebraska so we are back in the rankings again! :lol:

Also, Go Texas Rangers!!!!

Bubs is active again this morning although just seem to feel wriggling/shifting position rather than big kicks now? My placenta is anterior so haven't felt huge movements all the way through but it feels as if baby has run out of room in there now!
Still lots of period type cramps and BH but don't think he/she is ready to make an appearance just yet.
Anymore news on you&me? Been thinking of her. Hope everyone has a good day x

Morning all, just getting ready to leave for my hospital appointment to see what position Herbert is in today. I have my bag packed and in the boot just in case. Had a quiet weekend really, just making sure we have done as much as possible for baby in case they make me stay in.

Lizzy, I am like you and have never really been able to feel baby due to an anterior placenta, except in the last few weeks when it has obviously got bigger and can now move through it, so much so that it hardly ever seems to sleep! I would have thought that at almost 38 weeks Herbert would have run out of room in there by now but clearly not as he/she still manages to turn completely around, without me even feeling it, despite measuring slightly smaller for dates and having what is considered a 'neat' bump. Hebert is obviously going to be a contortionist!

Dani, if you are reading this thinking of you honey xxx

Morning all, just getting ready to leave for my hospital appointment to see what position Herbert is in today. I have my bag packed and in the boot just in case. Had a quiet weekend really, just making sure we have done as much as possible for baby in case they make me stay in.

good luck hun xx:hugs:

Hi ladies, haven't been posting on here much but trying to keep up to date with reading when I can! MUST TRY HARDER. Glad to hear things are moving along for some of us Sparklers, getting very close now for all of us.

Soph - I saw your pics on fb of your shower - looked like it was good fun in the end. We will definitely need to do a little mini one when the babies are all here :) Hope you are feeling well and am very excited that you are not going to have to wait too much longer to meet Chunk :) Keep in touch x

Jo, good luck with your appointment today, can't believe Herbert is being so naughty! Fingers crossed that s/he suddenly has a growth spurt while head down and gets too big to wiggle anywhere! Have heard so many stories of breech babies turning at the last minute, I am sure Herbert knows what to do. Thinking of you x

BHB - sounds like things might be moving for you, how exciting!

Thinking of you Dani, hope everything is ok xxx

DF, I hope you work things out with Darren. This is not a good time for you to be upset / stressing about things. Take care of yourself x

Pinklizzy - I have anterior placenta too, I feel quite lucky as the baby has not been able to hurt me! I do feel big shifts and wiggles, knees and feet sliding aroun. Very weird feeling, I think I will miss it when bubba is here :(

AFM, have been so busy since starting my maternity leave, trying to catch up with everyone and get things organised at home. Full term now so in that 5 week limbo where anything could happen. Or nothing, probably! Haven't had any signs yet that baby is ready to come, he/she is just getting bigger and heavier and I have finally started to have trouble sleeping and tying my shoelaces!

Having lunch with some ladies I met through my ante-natal yoga class today; can't wait to meet the first baby to be born from our group. Another of the girls is due this week and then a couple of us early November. It's so exciting that we are all starting to have our babies now, makes it all so real. Wooop! and eek!

Just seen that ShanandBoc has been having tests and might be induced - has anyone heard from her? Hope you are ok Shan x

Ooh and rowleypolie, your due date is the same as mine but looks like things are happening for you. I know I am going to start getting very jealous of girls 'jumping the queue'!! Can we all please have our babies in date order, otherwise it's just not fair!!

Just seen that ShanandBoc has been having tests and might be induced - has anyone heard from her? Hope you are ok Shan x

Ooh and rowleypolie, your due date is the same as mine but looks like things are happening for you. I know I am going to start getting very jealous of girls 'jumping the queue'!! Can we all please have our babies in date order, otherwise it's just not fair!!

Agreed! I'm getting super jealous of all the ladies on here going into labour... I want my baby now! x

Heya all, sending all of you some really big :hug:

im soo sick of my cold & sore throat, went to Drs - told honey n lemon is my only option!! i hate honey and lemon - so i'm sticking with hot drinks and feeling sorry about myself x

im soo sick of my cold & sore throat, went to Drs - told honey n lemon is my only option!! i hate honey and lemon - so i'm sticking with hot drinks and feeling sorry about myself x

hope you feel better soon, I think nearly everyone has had that dreaded cold, I felt terrible for a week but I hate honey and lemon too. I took lots of hot steamy showers and drank a lot of boiling hot tea, my sore throat was gone really quickly which I totally put down to the magic tetley! xx

Boo to colds! Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy. Have you tried warm milk with honey? That is not TOO bad and seems to soothe the throat. Are you having paracetamol? And you can use Vicks as well to sniff on a hanky, if you can get it where you are.

Get well soon x

I think I am the only one here that dosnt have labour jealousy is that right? I can wait.

I think I am the only one here that dosnt have labour jealousy is that right? I can wait.

Haha, I am happy to wait as well until my baby is ready - I have loads to do as well so if it did come tomorrow I'd be freaking out about the house still being a mess!

...But there is just that niggling fear of being the last one left, and you have said that yourself about when William was born!

I am quite happy if I have to wait another 4 weeks, or however long it takes, but I think deep down we all want to meet our babies and it will be hard if everyone else gets to meet theirs before me :)

Haha, I am happy to wait as well until my baby is ready - I have loads to do as well so if it did come tomorrow I'd be freaking out about the house still being a mess!

...But there is just that niggling fear of being the last one left, and you have said that yourself about when William was born!

I am quite happy if I have to wait another 4 weeks, or however long it takes, but I think deep down we all want to meet our babies and it will be hard if everyone else gets to meet theirs before me :)

Its basically just fear, I fear a bad labour like last time that traumatised me. I fear the worst as last time I feared that and it was far worse but I will not go that way again I will try and make sure of it. Leaving william also I am dreading as his dad has a broken leg and still on crutches and toddlers and that dont go. I am wreaked as it is from peeing all night and william and know I will be more wreaked after even though i cant wait to just get to that stage past the labour. I dont know how it will happen when it will happen, I dont want to go yet as I dont want a preamie baby I want to be able to breastfeed and take baby home with me not vist every day and be more worried. I dont think I could cope with the stress of that. So over due would be far better for me. And then dying me or baby. I know its so neg but I am scared of that, I dont want me to go William needs me or the baby,.

dont get me wrong I am excited i have my bags packed ready to go and new clothes bought for baby and just looking forward to after it its that labour bit. And I hope I didnt scare anyone here . they do say all are different and this is a very different pregnancy to.

Fair enough, I can understand if you had a traumatic time last time then there is a certain amount of worry - and totally agree that I would never want my baby to be here before s/he was full term (and even then I realise that the longer they are cooking the better!). We should ALL agree to wait together :haha:

i cant get vix here :(

im having hot chocolates :) and watching josie and john james on BFBS2 x x

Agreed! I'm getting super jealous of all the ladies on here going into labour... I want my baby now! x

Hey im still here!!

Results came back normal this time which is great news, id prefer not be induced. At the same time i mentally prepared myself for it, and now its not happeneing and when your fed up thats hard to deal with.

But main thing is she is safe and happy and thats all i care about!!! Hopefully not too much longer anyway!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->