~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

is keepin all my fingers and toes crossed as my appointment has been brought forward eeeekkkkkkkkk , lets hope consultant brings good news ;) xx Hope all u girls are ok xx

ooo just purchased me my first preloved cloth nappies for my LO gonna make the switch after xmas after hubby has agreed they are a lot easier than he thought :dance: cant wait for my post

Shan, that's great news!!! :hugs:

AFM, if anyone cares, for my posts seem to get overlooked or ignored quite a bit... :blush: (pity party) I go to the dr today for my 34 week check up. Don't know what they will be doing. Hopefully check my cervix just to ease my mind. I think I am slowly losing my MP but I read it can heal itself up too. I have been up since 4:30 am so almost 2 hours now with BH. A couple had cramps with it. I have recorded 8 in an hour and still getting them. It is 6:18 am now. My appt is at 9:25 am. I know the max is 4 in an hour so I really hope it is nothing. :( I change positions, drank water, emptied my bladder a million times but still getting them. Bryelle has been very wiggly in between. She had the hiccups again even. My sinuses are still killing me and I hope they tell me I can take something besides Sudafed to help them because Sudafed is crap. I have a headache!! I'm hungry but have a fear of eating before the doctor because of my fear of the scale rising. :lol: I'm sleepy but need to get up to get Jace ready for school.

Ok, I guess I am done venting. Hope everyone has a great day! :hugs:

Dani, hope you & LO are doing good! :hug:

AFM, if anyone cares, for my posts seem to get overlooked or ignored quite a bit... :blush: (pity party)

I read them hun, I feel the same about mine :blush:

good luck for ur appointment and hope ur sinusus get better, Iv had bad sinusus before and its really painful x

hugs Majm and Gossip girly - i tnd to read and only reply with :hugs: xx sorry

Well Silas, My Cowboys sure are SUCKING this year!!! Embarrassing!!! At least we beat the Texans, but the only game so far this year! :lol: :cry:

Happy that My Longhorns beat Nebraska so we are back in the rankings again! :lol:

Also, Go Texas Rangers!!!!

We were winning until the 4th quarter! Actually we got a crappy penalty called on us and that gave them a yard gain and so made it easier for them to score. ******* refs. Lol.

I read on yahoo front page something about the Cowboys making a big mistake, again. But I did not read further in to it. Hope things turn around for them though, :flower:. Doesn't look like the Chiefs play the Cowboys, so thats always a plus. Otherwise I might have to talk crap ... :haha: JK!

ooo just purchased me my first preloved cloth nappies for my LO gonna make the switch after xmas after hubby has agreed they are a lot easier than he thought :dance: cant wait for my post

Is your OH against cloth as of now then?

AFM, if anyone cares, for my posts seem to get overlooked or ignored quite a bit... :blush: (pity party)

I read them hun, I feel the same about mine :blush:

good luck for ur appointment and hope ur sinusus get better, Iv had bad sinusus before and its really painful x

I feel the same about mine to but I think this thread moves so fast poeple miss things. Sometimes I look and dont post as I am feeding or something and forget to come back and say what i want to.

So I decided to eat Pizza Rolls this morning, but they ARE NOT tasting as good as I had hoped. :| What a bummer. :haha:

Hello Ladies

Well I managed too not have my baby at the gig!! :happydance:

@Majm - I read everything - but I come on and have normally at least 4 pages too catch up on and conversation topics move so quickly that its hard too keep up! :hugs: I care about everyone on here, just don't always get the chance too say :flower:

Glad too hear everyone still clinging on :thumbup: - although I don't wanna have baby before Oct 26th for financial reasons.... I still think I'll be jealous of everyone popping 1st! :haha:

I have consultant appt this afternoon and hoping for a growth scan if baby is still measuring 3 1/2 weeks ahead!!

Catch up with you all ASAP - Keep baking ladies :hugs:

Lol xx

These are Pizza Rolls hon. I am from the US, so don't know if you all have them where you are from. Its just something you throw in the microwave/oven for a quick eat.
https://www.lunchtimereview.com/uploaded_images/DSCF1048-740813.JPGhttps://erinkruger.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/06-totinos-pizza-rolls-300x225.jpg

im with you girls on feeling over looked sometimes. i always come on this thread to see how everyone is doing, but i rarely post myself as theres no point, no one ever answers or acknowledges them lol.

hope your all well anyway. im off on maternity leave as of today so im guessing time will drag in from now on. I have a health visitor coming to meet me at my house tomorrow, ive never heard of this before, have you?

Shan, that's great news!!! :hugs:

My post always gets ignored as i feel i dont fit in here and few other nov girls feel the same, hence why i hardly come on ne more, and as shows i posted today and said hope all u girls are well etc and still get ignored so i jus pop and read now i think as sometimes makes ya feel pants more when ignored
Hope all is goin well for u
xx

im glad im not the only one chella. thought i must have been a really boring person or something :haha:

Aw ladies! :hugs:

I think we all get ignored at times on this thread. Sorry you all feel that way though, no on intentionally does it I am sure. I hate when I don't get on and when I do I have like 10 new pages to read through. I try my best to respond to things that I can contribute to, but sometimes I get distracted with my LO or miss something.

oK everyone has to buck up including me. I know I have posts ignored but I do bliter on and i know some do answer them and some i miss or not post about as i do pop in and out.

Pizza rolls dont look nice, but then I cant eat food like that with allergy, even though a proper pizza would be nice i get gluten free crap. You think i would be thin from all that but chocolate has a big hold lol

anyone else had baby wiggling its ass inside? my stomach moved side to side and hurt! I was on the ground panting thought it was labour and had cramps after. such a strong one!

make it happen i think in some places the hv does come before baby though its usually midwife. I met mine like a day after I came home. Sometimes they come and help with preparing I think.

I cant flick back a page to see what else I have missed and I have bound to have missed stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->