~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

hey girls

hows everyone today??

i had some major pains last night 1 every hour until 5am then from 6:15 the moved to every 20 mins but died off at about half 7, i have had one or 2 pains today but MAU have said this is more than likely a water infection causing my uterus to contrcat but have to keep and eye on the pains....

GG - good luck hun hope u get somewhere faster than sat

RLT isnt to bring on labour - its to strengthen your uterus to help the 2nd part of labour and after birth - hope that makes sense.

Congrats on moving up a box April :happydance:

April, as GG says, you can mix clary sage with oil for massage or you can add it, along with lavender to the bath. I plan on doing that while listening to one of my hypnobirthing tracks on my ipod. I will be so chilled :haha:

GG, there is still time for things to pick up hun x

i have the hypnobirthing book but i've been using my own piano music to chill me instead haha

hello been walking around all afternoon and seems to have kick started some cramps

majm - clarysage oil mix with a carrier oil such as olive oil and massage into bump and lower back only need a few drops as very potent, or put a few drops in the bath.

also lovely bump!

hope everyone is ok, im just plodding along, i think iv resigned myself to the fact its gonna be saturday x

I hope this is it for you Hon! :hugs:

Sorry didnt mean to start off some breastfeeding convo. Just ranting as they are quite ignorant about it all here. I even admit I was ignorant when preg with my son. And breastfeeding didnt help me loose weight that dosnt always happen. I never say tro anyone to do it or not do it i just dont say because its up to the mum at the end of it. I will give info if asked if i know. Just do as I want as always and it suits my life style. Same as formula suits some people also.

Don't worry about it! we are not gonna fight in this thread about it. I Love hearing the different experiences everyone has with BF & FF. BFing did help me lose some weight, but then I could not continue BFing cuz my milk dried up. :(

RLT isnt to bring on labour - its to strengthen your uterus to help the 2nd part of labour and after birth - hope that makes sense.

Doesn't it help shrink your uterus faster right!?

Congrats on moving up a box April :happydance:

April, as GG says, you can mix clary sage with oil for massage or you can add it, along with lavender to the bath. I plan on doing that while listening to one of my hypnobirthing tracks on my ipod. I will be so chilled :haha:

GG, there is still time for things to pick up hun x

Thanks! :hugs:

Sounds lovely! I bet the aroma is super! :flower: I LOVE Lavendar and mixed with sage sounds super relaxing!

i have the hypnobirthing book but i've been using my own piano music to chill me instead haha

LOL I will probably put my ipod on some Iron & Wine!

Nothing geeky about that!! I LOVE Score Music from Soundtracks! I have lots of them including the Halo Game Soundtracks and Twilight Saga! :haha:

Hi M2B.. All good this side-just waiting waiting waiting.. Hope you are well!

Hugs to everyone else

xxx

I do have the hypnobirthing tracks which are good but I seem to relax more when I put on some total chill out music. After doing my course and speaking to people who have actually used hypnobirthing I have been told that being able to relax deeply and use the breathing techniques they teach you invaluable.

I have been drinking my RLT since Herbert turned head down but only about 3 cups a day. I quite like it!

Oh and April, I have heard that clary sage oil stinks :haha:

*takes deep breath*

You ladies talk tooooo much! :haha:
I had like 50,000 pages to read through, almost didn't but got in to some of the conversations going on towards the end. :)

First off, I went to the doctor's yesterday for 38 week appointment. Basically had to force the woman to check my cervix. I don't get it because it is pretty routine to check the cervix here in the U.S. It was really starting to annoy me. But she didn't object once I told her I wanted her to check. She said I was almost 3 cm dilated, and that my cervix was very soft and mushy which was good. She said baby wouldn't stay down though, and she felt her head but she popped back up. :shrug: Suppose little Madelyn isn't quite ready yet.

When I got my 20 week ultrasound they measured the baby to be due more around November 18th, but MW didn't change due date as it could be off or what not. Now I am freaking out that Madelyn is due more towards November 18th and I will be pregnant FOREVER and I am not as close as I thought I was to being done. :|

I REALLY don't want to be induced. I will go to 40 weeks willingly before I ask for an induction. I want it to happen when it is meant to happen, not force her out. Of course I may just be singing a different tune come a week from now.

My son Joseph's first birthday is this Saturday. :| :) I have mixed feelings. I am happy, yet so freaked out because I cannot believe he is already a year old! :haha: Its bittersweet, and happens much too fast.

Anna - Chunk is beautiful hon! Very cute! :D
GG - Good luck! Hoping it starts happening soon! Saturday is my son's birthday! :)
Everyone else - Sending you the best! :hugs:

Hello ladies! Wow, sounds like some more November Sparklers will be turning to October Bumpkins!!

I have been reading but not posting much on here (aside from Soph's updates) as I just don't have ANYTHING to report! Aside from bouncing on my ball, mainly because it's comfy, and drinking RLT to help the second stage of labour, I haven't been doing anything to try to bring on labour. I don't think my baby is very far engaged, and I haven't had any change in discharge, any pains, any of the *signs*, am still feeling full of beans and not at all fed up... I figure this would make for very dull updates!!

Very exciting reading about everyone else though... sending lots of labour dust to those ladies who are trying to get things going. Hopefully you won't have to resort to the semen trick :haha:

DF - sounds like you're having a rubbish time of it at the moment - hope things get better for you soon.

Anyone else NOT trying to get things started?

majm: the Halo OST is so gorgeous - believe it or not but the likes of silent hill have really nice piano music as does final fantasy and any Japanese anime really.

i find myself finding piano scores i love and try playing them on the piano myself :)

SilasLove: Stay on the due date you're at. it's a good one ;) lol

hinkybinky: i've not done anything to get myself started. just staying on my feet really

I do have the hypnobirthing tracks which are good but I seem to relax more when I put on some total chill out music. After doing my course and speaking to people who have actually used hypnobirthing I have been told that being able to relax deeply and use the breathing techniques they teach you invaluable.

I've been listening to my hypnobirthing CD daily, didn't do a course though. But I think it's definitely working in helping me to feel pretty chilled out and relaxed about when and how the baby is going to arrive. Whether or not the instincts kick in with the breathing remains to be seen, but have heard some really good things about it. How are you feeling about it all?

Hinky - I am not trying to get things started, atleast not yet. I told myself I wasn't going to until after my son's 1st birthday (which is Saturday). Until then things are just going to be left alone. :haha: Now, come Sunday I may change my mind and start trying to walk her out and everything else. Depends on how much I don't sleep probably. I always get fed up in the middle of the night when I can't get comfortable.

I have sex, but that is just for pleasure, not trying to get the baby out. So that is the only "activity" I do that could possible help baby along.

Ok, so I got my flu shot yesterday and I am just wondering ... is my arm supposed to be really sore? Feels as if I pulled a muscle almost ... ??

flu jabs can make your arm feel like it's been punched after a while :)

Update from loulabump at 16.59 - pain is getting bad now and shes struggling to breathe thru them, bless her shes keepin herself from crying , now every 2mins apart lasting a minute heading back upstairs to labour ward to be checked.

shall keep u all posted when i get nxt msg so excitin all these babies comin :happydance:

I had consultant and didnt get the news i wanted but hey tinkerbells got to get out some way, back again in 2wks to dicuss further plans x :wacko:

Oh think I missed what happened to LOL bump but thinking she is going into labour? keep us updated please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->