~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

postier usually means you dont go into labour naturally, blocks labour apparently. William was postier and I had to be induced. I read that somewhere and explained a lot of why I had no symptoms at all of labour back then. May not be true in all cases. But labour was sore in my back when I was induced, very sore! thats where it started.

Still not speaking to my OH selfish prick couldn't even for once let me have a lie in when i have like 3 hours sleep and william crying all night for no reason! well i think it was teething so he got his pain killers and back to sleep but he gets a lie in every dam morning and a nap in the after noon while i get to sit here from 6 am like a zombie! as if i am not going to kill him as it is after what he done yesterday he still lies on in bed! I really have had enough of him. I do everything since he has a broken ankle yet he can galavant around friends houses and give me no help at home!

Soph, I am sure he will settle alot more once you are both home and out of hospital.. WOW Lou and FGS, things seem to be starting up for you-almost willing to get some sperm heartburn hahaha

Morning girls :)

I'm on my blackberry so I can't really catch up properly till I get on my PC :dohh:

Just back from the midwife and peanut is engaged :D she's in the perfect position too which is good to hear. She said if I was going to go to 42weeks she'd guess ill have a healthy 7/8lb baby yay! No monster 10lb'er haha

Hope everyone is well xx

I had a couple of cramps last night, which in turn I fell asleep and now there is nothing AS USUAL! oh well...

Pichi:: You just reminded me I need to book my MW app. for next week, I keep forgetting :haha:

Good luck to everyone with cramping continuing! It can only be a good sign xx

bk from hospital, trace was good baby is fine, gotta go bk tomorrow for same and induction booked for saturday morning at 9 if nothing as they let u go 72 hours over at Bolton Hospital. Im bouncing and going out soon also got some clary sage/olive oil rub on, please send me some labout dust I really dont want to be induced!!

Good news pichi xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

Morning ladies...

AM big congrats on BF, your doing well keep it up!

GG- really hope baby is on the way!

AFM - this is the earliest I have been awake in a LONG time... bounced on my birth ball while watching million pound drop for about an hour last night and started getting moderate pain/cramping... the only way I can describe the pains I was having are really strong "gassy pains" .. so I went to bed but slept very badly, woken up by these pains very frequently and eventually gave up about 6:30am and came downstairs. Not timing them but they seem to last about 20-30 seconds at a time and are quite often (at a guess I would say every 8-10 mins). I'm gonna start timing them now...but I don't know what these pains are, are contractions meant to feel like gas? I feel all achey in my lady bits when the pain comes too...and my bunp gets slightly harder but not too much... any thoughts?

xx

bk from hospital, trace was good baby is fine, gotta go bk tomorrow for same and induction booked for saturday morning at 9 if nothing as they let u go 72 hours over at Bolton Hospital. Im bouncing and going out soon also got some clary sage/olive oil rub on, please send me some labout dust I really dont want to be induced!!

Good news pichi xxx

Hi Pixelle-wow not long to go for you now! Hope you're feeling ok, aside from the messy house xxx

Thank you! Feeling much better now the end is in sight....sounds awful but it's been a horrible 2 months with problems so it's great to be on the home stretch! :flower:

Hi Pixelle, glad to see you back. Your induction is on my EDD, in the nicest possible way, I hope I beat you too it :haha: Keep popping back here, it is a wonderful thread full of support x

:rofl:
I hope you beat me to it :)
Will definitely keep coming back here now I've remembered it's here :lol:

Welcome back Pixelle - can I ask why ur being induced early?

Thanks.
I have GD and other issues so being induced at 38+5 so as to limit any possible complications :)

Hey ya
not long now for u then , hope it doesnt take too long with gettin plc sorted and will keep an eye out on baby news xxx

Thank you.
Place is very nearly finished now....just going to spend all weekend tidying, cleaning and nesting! :lol:

Been having a few twinges yesterday and today but I think it's probably just Braxtons and baby possibly engaging further. He's been sooo active though...never known him to be this active and have this many hiccups too! :lol:

Good luck to those who are having contractions! :flower:

eeeekkkk a few ladies with everythin going on :hugs: and labour :dust:!

DF - your oh is takin the mick now - :hug:

afm - pegged washing out today - and omg the back pain !!! havin a sit down before i do more housework

I have bad back cramps and like dioreaha cramps . I had some soft BM there feels like I am going to have the runs or something. Ok now I am nervous,.

:dust: for GG!! :dust:

:hugs: Pixelle - hope the GD clears once baby is here!

Pichi - your lucky!! , mine was est at 7lb 6 about 10 days ago - if I go too 42 weeks I will be having a monster!! :(

AFM Gas engineers are here - I'll have heating and hot water at last!! Yippee!!! :D

Lol xx

:hugs: df - im feeling similiar aches n like i need a poo but dont . . only time will tell x

its like i am getting a peruid of a really bad dose of the shits. And I had loose ones there and it comes and goes the feeling. Feel a bit sick to. I dont want to get hopes up at all i remember getting the hopes up last time and nothing ever happened. I also get cramps after i pee and its not a UTI as I know what they feel like its down low like tops of thighs to. Period cramp.

Glad you have heating/hot water back lol!
Sounds like everyone is getting some signs today :thumbup:
AFM-just back from midwife and BP is back to normal now, I blame work stressing me out for the highs I was getting before! Still feeling dizzy and sick though-possibly babies head pressing on my diaphragm/stomach :shrug:
Booked in to have my eyebrows waxed, nails shaped and hair cut for next week as doubt I'll have anytime once baby is here!

Right! I am not happy! Jo (FGS) and loula stop pushing in! I am next in line so take your contractions and cramps and get back to where you should be! :rofl:

Just kidding ladies. Loula I had a good long bounce on my ball last night too and did get quite crampy with a bit of a sore back but that didn't last once I got off. Jo, I hope things are finally on the move for you chic x

Congratulations Quazier on the birth of baby Jessica!

Sophie, well done on making a good start with BF, I hope Evan soon starts to fancy a bit of left side variety!

GG, I really hope things get started for you before Saturday. I know exactly where you are coming from as I turned down and induction for next week as that would mean no water birth in the birthing centre so I really want this baby to come out before I get too over due. I still have a bit of time though so fingers crossed!

DF, I hope you manage to kick your bloke into touch. He sounds a prize idiot right now :hug:

Lizzy, glad the BP is down. I had a bit of a pamper sesh and had my hair done the week before, it is nice to feel human again.

Lols, yay for the gas man! You will soon be able to have a nice hot soak in the bath!

I have nothing exciting to report, had a rubbish nights sleep but that is not unusual. I just want to meet my Herbert!!!

he is an idiot and he knows it! hence why he wont argue back with me. And now he has gone out left me with william i am meant to have midwife at 2 but i have no car seat as its in his brother car and i cant get ready anyway to go! so i cant go now. I am not calling him, he knows i have app. I wonder will she call here if i explain they done that in last preg near every day but now i have cramps and not even feeling well enough to sit down there.

pain went away and now its back again. I havnt poohed of anything so I dnnt know why the butt cramp, back and i had a really tight sore braxton hick to. Not had one of them in a while but it was stronger than usual just there. I am wondering if somethibng is starting or am I just getting ready and it will drag out till i go over due and i am so not going to hospital as i made that mistake twice with william and i still didnt go naturally. I am confused! now feels like i need to pooh again.

Right! I am not happy! Jo (FGS) and loula stop pushing in! I am next in line so take your contractions and cramps and get back to where you should be! :rofl:

Just kidding ladies. Loula I had a good long bounce on my ball last night too and did get quite crampy with a bit of a sore back but that didn't last once I got off. Jo, I hope things are finally on the move for you chic x

:rofl:

I fell asleep and now I have woken up everything has stopped :growlmad::growlmad:

Good luck to all you cramping ladies. i am so jealous!!!

AFM been to midwife today measuring 40 cm and she estimating baby to be between 7 and 8IB. All well apt made for two weeks if he hasnt shown his face!!! So hospital for sweep week Monday Midwife for sweep two weeks today and said would book induction for latest 16th November if he still being lazy boy!!!!

Here are the past 3 weeks bump pics. She sure is growing.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-314.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-31-3.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-316.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->