~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Got checked out by midwife she seen nothing wrong with me. Told her about cramping and she says its not labour. baby not engaged or anything so as I suspected its trick labour. I bet this happens for 2 weeks and i go over due. She even had a go at me about breastfeeding saying I was meant to stop when pregnant and asked who the heck told me i could , then when i said LLL she changed. God I wish they would get their facts straight! then had a go about how i am suppose to fed two. Errm I have two breasts!

Hmmm....lots been going on. Good luck to all you ladies going into labor. Im jelous, Im so ready for Jaxon to be here, even though he's got a little over a week before hitting 37wks. Im so over being out of breath, having swollen feet, and being HOT all the time.

OH OH! I just noticed, Im in the last box now! YAY!!!

Sorry Jo, didn't mean to jinx you! Hope they start back up for you.

Lovely bump April, really cute.

Congrats on being in the last box Bartness :happydance:

DF, I am sure you know better than most how you will manage to BF two so just ignore them!

Hope GG is ok.

I have been into town and got some clary sage & lavender oil. I am going to be a woman on a mission tonight!

Got checked out by midwife she seen nothing wrong with me. Told her about cramping and she says its not labour. baby not engaged or anything so as I suspected its trick labour. I bet this happens for 2 weeks and i go over due. She even had a go at me about breastfeeding saying I was meant to stop when pregnant and asked who the heck told me i could , then when i said LLL she changed. God I wish they would get their facts straight! then had a go about how i am suppose to fed two. Errm I have two breasts!

Ah man!!! :dust: DF!!! To help get something going for you! :hugs: Why did she get mad at tou for still BFing William!?

Hmmm....lots been going on. Good luck to all you ladies going into labor. Im jelous, Im so ready for Jaxon to be here, even though he's got a little over a week before hitting 37wks. Im so over being out of breath, having swollen feet, and being HOT all the time.

I hear ya!!! I have not been "AS" SWOLLEN since I have not had a decaf coke the past few days. Weird how that was getting me Badly swollen. I will be jealous once I pass 37 Weeks and everyone has their babies though! I wanna make it to Full Term and then she is MORE than welcome to come that day! :lol:

OH OH! I just noticed, Im in the last box now! YAY!!!

:yipee: Congrats! :happydance:

Sorry Jo, didn't mean to jinx you! Hope they start back up for you.

Lovely bump April, really cute.

Congrats on being in the last box Bartness :happydance:

DF, I am sure you know better than most how you will manage to BF two so just ignore them!

Hope GG is ok.

I have been into town and got some clary sage & lavender oil. I am going to be a woman on a mission tonight!

What do you do with that???

And Thanks Hon! :hugs:

some midwifes around here are weird. They dont pressure you to breastfeed like i hear some do from people on here but when they find out you do most question you and make you feel like an idiot. She tried to say she was all for it but certainly didnt sound like it. Perhaps his age freaked her most of all. Said I wouldnt have enough for new baby and all with him. Then said you can do it with twins , ok isnt that the same as two on boobs:? one on each? I hate telling any one i breastfed here its like I am setting myself up to be shot down again. Why didnt i give him formula is always the first question, then why bother and a list of complaints i never once had that seems more inconvenient to other people what I do than me. No wonder no one bothers to breastfeed in my area with that attitude. If I get shit in the hospital this time i am going to go mad i do not care i will let my temper go.

sorry for rant.

and then someone on my facebook is asking why i am disappointed theres nothing wrong with me, errm no i am not disappointed my baby is fine i am just crampy and saying i was checked and was fine by midwife. I can hold out ! longer the better just dam well sore.

I have 3 main reasons to BF!

1.) Best for baby
2.) Help lose the baby weight faster
3.) Formula costs Money/Breast is free! LOL

I just really hope I can BF longer than I was able to with Jace. I will FF when I have to but really would love too BF more!!!

i just want to try breastfeeding simply because i know baby will benefit from it during the first few days.

not going to beat myself up about it if i can't though but i will stick at it

yeah exactly.

oh i had a major pain in my back while walking around the town today -never had that before! it went away after a minute or 2 but then came back after 20 mins then it disappeared :shrug: its now niggling... god knows what it is

hello been walking around all afternoon and seems to have kick started some cramps

majm - clarysage oil mix with a carrier oil such as olive oil and massage into bump and lower back only need a few drops as very potent, or put a few drops in the bath.

also lovely bump!

hope everyone is ok, im just plodding along, i think iv resigned myself to the fact its gonna be saturday x

at least you know that you will be meeting your little pink bundle soon :)

Sorry didnt mean to start off some breastfeeding convo. Just ranting as they are quite ignorant about it all here. I even admit I was ignorant when preg with my son. And breastfeeding didnt help me loose weight that dosnt always happen. I never say tro anyone to do it or not do it i just dont say because its up to the mum at the end of it. I will give info if asked if i know. Just do as I want as always and it suits my life style. Same as formula suits some people also.

Im gona get some clary sage oil too! ive heard good things about it....but who knows, at least its worth a try!

calm you, the baths meaning apparently you can go into labour. I tried that last time the baths every night but always think ify you are going to go you will, nothing worked on me. I was drinking that pond water tea from 34 weeks and nothing! bouncing on birthing balls, eating pineapples, even sex and I still went over due and had to be induced. Though some swear by all these things. I would give the tea another go RLT as its suppose to soften your pernial (sp) not start labour but so you dont tear. Midwife said that to me last time.

yeah i did think of drinkin RLT but i kinda sceptical about if these things really work :shrug:

I'm sorry but :rofl: - silly mare!!

i just want to try breastfeeding simply because i know baby will benefit from it during the first few days.

not going to beat myself up about it if i can't though but i will stick at it

Exactly the way I'll be doing it :D

hello been walking around all afternoon and seems to have kick started some cramps

majm - clarysage oil mix with a carrier oil such as olive oil and massage into bump and lower back only need a few drops as very potent, or put a few drops in the bath.

also lovely bump!

hope everyone is ok, im just plodding along, i think iv resigned myself to the fact its gonna be saturday x

:hug: - keep me updated honey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->