~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Just popping on really quickly to say good luck to Dani, Loula and Beachprincess!!!! Hope you all have your little bundles in your arms real soon x

Night night x

I 100% reiterate this post (and yes, I wrote in this colour for a reason).

Good luck ladies, save some :dust: for us :D :D

xx

I don't know, but I am not feeling well so far today. Extremely exhausted is the best way I can explain it. Maybe its the flu shot? I don't know.

As well as I have heartburn. Don't get it often, but definitely don't enjoy it. :|
Gosh, I think I need sleep. Its only nearly 6pm and I am ready for bed!

Just popping on really quickly to say good luck to Dani, Loula and Beachprincess!!!! Hope you all have your little bundles in your arms real soon x

Night night x

^^ditto^^

Been out all evening and haven't got time for proper catch up as have early start tomorrow

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Lol xx

Update on loulabump sent at 00.10am she's going back into hospital as contractions are getting unbearable,has lost some of her plug too so shouldn't be long until another sparklers is here shall update probably in morning xx

:dust: to lou

I am SERIOUSLY pissed off :(

For 7 and a half bloody hours, starting at 4am yesterday I really thought it was time for me - NOW, its as if nothing happened!!

Do you really think that I will get to 40 weeks after that little episode or do you think it might all come back again soon?

:(
xx

nice one, good on you! ive a hospital appt on monday so im hoping they check me then and im hoping even more that its good news :haha:

I hope so too for you!! :happydance:

I bought 24 bottles of evian 50cl on tues and now I have 6 left. I think I am addicted to evian. Well it kinda balanced out the chocolate and crap in between.

It is good water!! You are making me thirsty!! :haha:

I had so many BH last night over and over and over again and a bad back ache and I convinced myself that it was going to start early and I started thinking about who I would call to watch Ben and how long it would take them to get here. Anyways I finally fell asleep and woke up this morning and I haven't had one BH today

Figures!! Playing tricks on you!! :growlmad: :hugs:

I have had alot of menstral type cramping these past few days as an upset stomach..
today i went to take a nap woke up and now ive had no stop cramping as well as a very achy feeling right above my pubic bone.. and it has only been more bothersome..
Im sorta wondering what is going on i have an appointment tuesday hopefully ive made some progress.. anyone had these symptoms??

I am having them too. Just had them a few mins ago. Irritating because it's like we are all being teased!!

I don't know, but I am not feeling well so far today. Extremely exhausted is the best way I can explain it. Maybe its the flu shot? I don't know.

As well as I have heartburn. Don't get it often, but definitely don't enjoy it. :|
Gosh, I think I need sleep. Its only nearly 6pm and I am ready for bed!

It probably is the shot hon!! Get pkenty of rest and drink lits of water!! :hugs:

:dust: to lou

I am SERIOUSLY pissed off :(

For 7 and a half bloody hours, starting at 4am yesterday I really thought it was time for me - NOW, its as if nothing happened!!

Do you really think that I will get to 40 weeks after that little episode or do you think it might all come back again soon?

:(
xx

I bet Your LO gets here before 40 weeks Hon!! :hugs:

UPDATE ON YOU&ME

they didnt give her the c-section last night there doing it this morning but not sure on what time, so waiting on a txt and pic from her hubby once there princess is born sometime this morning, they might already be having her now :) xXx

**FOR THE PEOPLE SHE HAS ON FACEBOOK ITS ALL HUSH HUSH, SO WE'VE GOT TO KEEP IT OVER HERE TILL DANI AND HER HUSBAND ANNOUNCE IT TOGETHER ON FACEBOOK**

xXx

I have no symptoms left either, all gones. I knew it would do this. In bad mood today, OH in bed and i am up from 6 with William and he nevfer gets up and as if i am not in a pissy enough mood with him he just dosnt help and i am getting about 4 hours sleep if even thata night. I get up every hour for a pee and william wakes to. I dont know how long I can keep this up I am very tired and actually not looking forward to this next baby as I will have two to keep me up and no help.

Just saw this in baby club:
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-cl...gret-wishing-away-my-time-being-pregnant.html

A bit of perspective for those of us with nothing happening yet!

Just saw this in baby club:
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-cl...gret-wishing-away-my-time-being-pregnant.html

A bit of perspective for those of us with nothing happening yet!

I think I have mentioned several times I dont mind going over due as I would feel safer. I do not want a baby on a vantilator as it would be hard to breastfeed and look after my toddler at the same time and the worry would wreak me. After I had my son when he was over due I missed having him in me, missed the movements even though I had such a bad pregnancy with him. I havnt had a bad one with this one and its my last baby . I am getting carried away symptom spotytinmg as I dont know what to expect, I had to be induced fiurst time. It dosnt mean I want my baby evicted at any cost long as its out I dont like that at all I rather wait for a while till its safer. I wont even try them things thats suppose to get baby out, someone suggested I start smoiking would you believe to get baby out last night! :wacko: and I was accused of being annoyed I was fine when I wasnt going in to labour when I was cramping all day and worried when midwife found i was ok. Thats not the case I am just iun antispation and feel like I dont know what will happen, much like a lot of girls here even though I already have a son it wasnt the way I wanted to have him I didnt get to go natural so would love this one to go natural.

I seen woman start evicted at 32 weeks, I do think thats wrong and dangerous even at where I am i still think its to early as my hospital classes 40 weeks as full term not 37.

So no I dont want my baby out that bad, another thing I am scared of the labour anyway so sitting back here anxious watching others go bidding my time and not minding going over due.

Well I've had a few more of those intense bachache spells. One at 5am and another less painful at 8am. What the hell is it?! :shrug: never had back pain like it :s

Hope all those little sparklers are doing well :hugs:

Good morning :flower:

I'm 38 weeks today :D Been getting pains here and there but nothing happening properly. Have my last midwife appointment today!

Good luck to those who are in labour/with contractions etc! :hugs:

Would anyone please be a text buddy for me to send updates to? I'm due to be induced Wednesday and am so scared about everything right now, a bit of forum support on the day would be lovely :) Of course, baby could still arrive naturally, which would be fab, but I can't see it happening!

Hope everyone's ok :)

Hi Girls - Update from Loulabump via partner - sent at 06.35am - An hour ago she was 5cm dilated ,so finally in fully established labour yayyy :happydance: just had epidural put it in as contractions were unbearable, then plan to break waters for her in not progress enough by next examinationwhich was around 08.15am.

Next update at 09.32am from loulabump via partner - waters have just been broken and theyve popped her on oxytocin so may not been long girls till another sparkler enters :happydance: will report asap with next update as popping out this morning .

Hope all u girls are holding on, probably them cramps etc are from reading all these stories of these girls going into labour, as i woke up with period pain but think it may be cos of the other end as gone constipated (tmi) which is odd as was loose recently blame them iron tablets :dohh:!!!!

Has any other girls gone into labour yet as havent caught up properly yet??

Hows you forgodsake ? and hows gossipgirly ? xxx

Hi Girls - Update from Loulabump via partner - sent at 06.35am - An hour ago she was 5cm dilated ,so finally in fully established labour yayyy :happydance: just had epidural put it in as contractions were unbearable, then plan to break waters for her in not progress enough by next examinationwhich was around 08.15am.

Next update at 09.32am from loulabump via partner - waters have just been broken and theyve popped her on oxytocin so may not been long girls till another sparkler enters :happydance: will report asap with next update as popping out this morning .

Hope all u girls are holding on, probably them cramps etc are from reading all these stories of these girls going into labour, as i woke up with period pain but think it may be cos of the other end as gone constipated (tmi) which is odd as was loose recently blame them iron tablets :dohh:!!!!

Has any other girls gone into labour yet as havent caught up properly yet??

Hows you forgodsake ? and hows gossipgirly ? xxx

Thanks chella :D

I'm not a happy camper to be honest. Contractions totally stopped and baby too quiet.

Have spoken to FAU who have told me to eat and give it an hour. Toast and banana duely injested and now laid on my left side waiting for my hour to be up!!

xx

***UPDATE ON GG***

Nothing much to report really - she was having contractions that have stopped and has gone in for monitoring this morning.

Jo
xx

***UPDATE ON GG***

Nothing much to report really - she was having contractions that have stopped and has gone in for monitoring this morning.

Jo
xx

Let us know how u get on, i always lay on my side if i think things are bit too quiet''' babies keep us on our toes lol.

Ill keep my eyes out on gg and hope for both of u things get movin xxx

Morning, only been up 40 minutes as had another rubbish nights sleep. Looking forward to Herbert being here so I can get a good nights kip :rofl:

Jo, I really really hope things get started for you soon and that baby soon starts to get a bit more wrigley. I hate it when they have quiet days. Hopefully it is just saving up all its energy for the big event! Thanks also on the update from GG :flower:

How exciting that we are likely to have two new little sparklers today! Good luck Loula and I can't wait to hear that your little lady is here safe and well Dani xxx

Pixelle, I would love to be your text buddy but as Wednesday is my due day and of course Herbert WILL NOT keep me waiting :haha: I best not :winkwink:

Well best go and have a shower and get dressed. We had friends over last night that left later than planned so didn't get my clary sage bath/massage. Oh well, today's another day.

Love Jo (with just 5 days to go :happydance:)

I had contractions last night for the first time properly. Completely irregular and they continued into the night. Managed to fall asleep and now they are gone. Baby is still moving loads however.

Good luck to Loulabump and hope GG is okay xx

Just a quickie girls

Off up to the hospital to be monitored - will drive myself nuts otherwise

HERBERT GET OUT

:hug: to all
xx

Hi girls have been Reading to keep up, such a busy week :)

those having contractions good luck. Just wish I knew what one felt like :haha:

Jo what are u being monitored for? Sorry if I've missed where u said. Hope all ok.

GG what a nightmare, she's banned herself from internet till baby is here. Good luck babe :)

And a if wave from Evan and I to everyone else :)

we have been discharged and are off home in an hour or so. I cannot wait. Shall post up my funny (looking back on it) birth story of how I was such a failure!!! Don't worry I'm not upset about it at all znd just glad Evan is here safe snd sound :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->