~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Just a quickie girls

Off up to the hospital to be monitored - will drive myself nuts otherwise

HERBERT GET OUT

:hug: to all
xx

I have passed your message on:)
I am sure all is well with baby but I don't blame you one bit for going in for monitoring, it will set your mind at rest. Let us know how you get on chic x

Hi Sophie, can't wait to read your BS its good for us to see that even if things don't go to plan, the end result more than makes up for it! Enjoy your first day home with little Evan xx

Going to have a little clary sage bump massage, I bet sod all happens :haha:

UPDATE ON YOU&ME

baby arrived by c-section at 10.10am this morning all 7lb 12oz's of her, pure perfection :)
i know all the details but i will let dani have the fun of updating when she can on her princess's name

mum and baby are doing well as far as i know xXx

Congratulations you and me! :flower:

Just had my last MW appointment. All well. Baby is now 2/5ths engaged so apparently that's good for induction as baby is in position....it's all foreign to me! :lol:

Thank you to pinklizzy....I now have a text buddy! :hugs:

Congrats you+me! It's all getting so real now! We're so organised we've just bought the carpet for the nursery-can't get it fitted for another few weeks though :dohh:
Have left OH and his dad to make the decision on the carpet and colour-just couldn't face traipsing around the industrial park. This baby is not letting me get any sleep at all!

Pixelle-Hey buddy! 2/5th engaged sounds good! :thumbup:

Huge congratulations Dani on the arrival of your little perfect pink princess! Can't wait to see a piccie and hear her name xx

Glad all is well with your Pixelle :)

Had a nice little clary sage self massage and Bah! Not even a tiny weeny little twinge. It didn't smell as bad as people say it does though.

Ooooh pixelle!! I was 2/5ths engaged too but the induction failed :( fingers crossed for u :D I feel mean saying that to u xxxxx

i just had a 45 min sleep - feel reeli out of sorts - my heads hurting - but not a headache - like ive got a load of tension in the back of my neck, and i feel soo drowsy and sick :(

I am actually irate today. I mean someone is going to get a slap of me if one more thing about my parenting style is brought up . Face to face people nothing to do with internet by the way. between that miswife the other day and then OH mum was here earlier, she was standing iun bnedroo with darren as she was trying to get away from william so she was trying to sneakl out (william would go made if she left as as usual it was a flyinmg visit) and then started on why he wasnt sleeping in his cot! I dont know how she knows he isnt as the cot is set up there for new baby attached to our bed then started on how we where making a disaster for ourself. yeah the pleasent confident kid you see in front of you is no desaster thanks! I had to walk away after muttering something before i went mad! then she was in livingroom commenting again on williams weight, tio skinny afraid of breaking him. yeah sure i underfeed my child also! he isnt fat ffs he isnt suppose to be fat either! he is just right. And every midwife i meet has a say in why they think i should stop breastfeed or why i shouldnt bother because lots just use forumla now a days. I love how my sons turned out and wouldnt change a thing i do for the world I dont know why everyone else sees problems here when there are none and they will admit that when they know my son!

maybe i should start picking on peoples parenting styles like whats done to me. It wouldnt be tolerated if i did I know that much.

Yay congrats you and me.. LouLou, thinking of you-and you GG :)

Just went on an epic shopping spree with my mom was so nice and I figured the walking (albeit painful) could only help get things started.. Got some lovely post-baby/pre-diet dresses to cover the baby-blubber :) Now I just need a paper bag for my face hahaha

So, I guess I need a text-buddy too but would have to be someone about to pop pretty much as we supposed to leave on nov 18th.. so i guess might have to get dh to update instead.. HOPING baby comes this weekend :)

xxx

I totally understand that feeling of wishing you were still pregnant. I know I will be like that and I try and remember that and enjoy it while I am especially since I'm pretty sure this is my last time being pregnant. I am also trying to enjoy my son while he is still on his own and enjoy being a family of 3.

Uncomfortable pregnant sleep is still way better then interrupted baby feeding sleep and I remember sitting in my sons room rocking him thinking if I was still pregnant I'd have one more night to not feel so tired.

But its still hard to not want to not feel so big and uncomfortable anymore. It's also hard because I am so excited to meet number 2 I just want him to get here. 18 more days to go.

Big congrats you & me!

as for all the other girls who are pushing right now or even just having niggly pains good luck :happydance:

AFM:- ive just had a good rock/bounce on my ball and a cup of RLT....please let it be working in some way lol! Going to buy some clary sage oil tomorrow and if it all fails ive booked tickets for us to see saw 3D tomorrow night in the cinema so that might just do the trick :haha:

Ok girls - I'm updating before I read here:

*** Update on GG ***

I did have three as we have been texting all day but will just cut to the chase - she just going down for induction now so :dust: for a quick and easy labour for her.

*** Update on me ***
Trace was perfect ergo baby is still genetically a naughty little shit - has been kicking me all afternoon!!! The contraction theif has still not returned my contractions and doesn't look like he is gonna anytime soon!!!!

Jo
xx

MAHOOSIVE congrats to you&me - can't wait to hear details :D

MIH Think I'll join you in a cup of RLT even though I have been led to believe it's for strengthening the uterus not starting labour - anything but the injestion method again ;)

[minor rant] for as much as I am satisfied that the bean is happy in his/ her temp home I have to moan about the madwife on the FAU.

Apparently I am measuring 36 weeks fundal height and baby is "free" (was 1/5th engaged last week).
How she knows this is beyond me as she didn't measure me and only felt the top of my bump!!!!

Is this normal practise or did I have a mystic madwife :confused: [/minor rant]

midwife does nothing like that on me, infact through the whole pregnancy twice the heart rate was taken! once was yesterday. I have a card full of williams, infact i have two cards i had sio many visits and thngs wrote on it. I have half a card with 2 heart rates all over 140 . Apparently indicates girl but williams was the same. I think some dont go by the book they do what they want to do or what they think is useful without a care to the patient. When asking questions to midwife they always make me feel silly.

I had contractions last night for the first time properly. Completely irregular and they continued into the night. Managed to fall asleep and now they are gone. Baby is still moving loads however.

Good luck to Loulabump and hope GG is okay xx

that is exactly what happened to me last night all day yesterday i just felt off and having alot of cramping.. than about 3am i started having contractions that started in my lower back and moved to the front very painful.. every 8 minutes than at 6am i feel back asleep and now baby is extremely active wont stop moving and i keep getting sharp pains in my foof.. =( what the heck is going here LOL

I had contractions last night for the first time properly. Completely irregular and they continued into the night. Managed to fall asleep and now they are gone. Baby is still moving loads however.

Good luck to Loulabump and hope GG is okay xx

that is exactly what happened to me last night all day yesterday i just felt off and having alot of cramping.. than about 3am i started having contractions that started in my lower back and moved to the front very painful.. every 8 minutes than at 6am i feel back asleep and now baby is extremely active wont stop moving and i keep getting sharp pains in my foof.. =( what the heck is going here LOL

Is there room in this boat for the three of us ;)

Surely one of us will have to pop soon!! :p

My OH is an amateur and wants some bump pics - we were waiting for a good size - I have told him he better get a wiggle on - lol - so he is trying to book the studio for tonight!!
Anyone have any "prop" ideas?

xx

Lmao my hubby could give a rats but about my bump he just wants the baby here LOL.. he keeps telling me that i wont have him until im induced the 17th.. i am starting to think differently

Hey Jo
We had some bump pics taken the other day. I wanted to cover my fat so wore hubby's white work shirt but only 2 buttons done at top and it looked cool.. Also, holding shoes over your bump is nice. Or a scarf wrapped around you.. Or your fingers shaped like a heart around belly button. i could go on hahaha, I love photography :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->