~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

what do contractions feel like? i'm just curious because i've been having these really weird back cramps that have been on n off. never had anything like it before yesterday.... hmmm

hope GG is doing well and congrats to all the little sparkie early November babies :)

Hey Jo
We had some bump pics taken the other day. I wanted to cover my fat so wore hubby's white work shirt but only 2 buttons done at top and it looked cool.. Also, holding shoes over your bump is nice. Or a scarf wrapped around you.. Or your fingers shaped like a heart around belly button. i could go on hahaha, I love photography :)

Looks like its gonna be Monday (which means I get to walk around Ikea - COME ON CONTRACTIONS) ;)

I like the shirt idea and also the scarf one. Not sure about the shoes, lol, I presume that you dont mean OH's size 9's ;)

We have a love heart one - gimmie a sec and I'll upload.

Jo
xx

Congrats you& me and goodluck GG.

AFM feel terrible today really sick and stomach pains, not cramps just aches. Little one is moving non stop. He has decidied too he wont sleep at night he wakes at 2ish until nearly 5am Joy!!!!!

Hope everyone else well. If anyone fancies being text buddy Pm me. Wishing everyone labour dust!!!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs238.snc4/39250_453499914492_674074492_6156805_6760007_n.jpg

LOVE it FGS!!!!

Pichi I dont know how labour feels when it starts due to being induced last time and having big ass mofo contractions from the onset.. Wish i could help but apperently you just know :)

Weezy am keen to be text buddies, you are due day before me but if you are late I will have to hand over duty to someone else if I leave country on time (hoping that wont happen)... I dont know my mobile number (the shame lol) so maybe pm me yours and I'll send you a text! xxx

DF - I am sorry your having such a go with family! Seems you cant catch a break. People should just mind their own business, and who thinks its ok to say anything confrontational to a woman who is 9 months pregnant? Seriously? :nope:

Congrats to you&me! Hope things go well for GG and Lou!!

Er .. am I missing something? I can't be sure!

Pichi - I don't know what back labor feels like at all, but my back is literally KILLING me today! Haven't decided if baby is on nerve or if it actually means something .. but all I know is I wish it would go away if it doesn't mean anything!

Why is it that painful contractions come in the middle of the night when you are trying to sleep? Last night I was having pretty painful contractions, and was considering getting my OH up to go to the hospital. But I was getting confused because I was switching from dreaming to being awake and I was having contractions in each situation. So I wasn't sure if I was really having contractions while I was dreaming and just dreaming them in, or if I was just dreaming I was having them. :wacko:

Wow, that doesn't make much sense I am sure. Either way, they went away. ;)

I would like a text buddy, but need someone from the US as can't afford to pay international text messaging charges. :( So sorry to the girls looking for a text buddy .. I am pretty sure none of you were from the US. ??

DF
Pichi - I don't know what back labor feels like at all, but my back is literally KILLING me today! Haven't decided if baby is on nerve or if it actually means something .. but all I know is I wish it would go away if it doesn't mean anything!

it's not just in my back, it starts in my back then kinda works around to the front :shrug:

congrats you & me xxx

Loulabump had a baby boy ryan at 2:15pm weighing 6lbs 6oz x sure mummy will update when she is home xxx:happydance:

I would like a text buddy as well but im from the usa as well.. im willing to be text buddies with more than one person =)

DF

it's not just in my back, it starts in my back then kinda works around to the front :shrug:

Same with me hon, except its kind of easing up now. But sounds like it could really be something, especially if it continues. :thumbup:

DF

Same with me hon, except its kind of easing up now. But sounds like it could really be something, especially if it continues. :thumbup:

i'm not getting my hopes up hah. it's been going on since yesterday and i'm just not used to it - never had a feeling like that before... :dohh:lol

anyways - off shopping tomorrow for xmas pressies ... well that's the plan though lol

DF - I am sorry your having such a go with family! Seems you cant catch a break. People should just mind their own business, and who thinks its ok to say anything confrontational to a woman who is 9 months pregnant? Seriously? :nope:

QUOTE]

Apparently was tongue in cheek but I didnt see her face and think darren was saying that to cover up. I also said she is not to be cutting his hair any more I wasnt pleased at that happened more than once. HIs hair looks horrid now i cant wait till it grows I will pay for itr to be nice just not like it is now all wonky fringe. And the skinny comments piss me off, he isnt over weiught whats wrong with that? maybe thats why she brings him sweets every time she comes probably things i am starving him. Darrens sis says that to, she also took jjealous rage as darrens mum sees our son more than hers buut she dosnt take her kids down! so god knows why she wet like that but then darrens mum has a shrine of pics of william more than any of her own kids and grandkids so bound to make her jealous. Enough to make her dig at william.

BTW - they are his hands - I dont have scary hairy man hands ;)

:haha: big man hands. that would look nice in black and white with a softer light if you would let me i could photo shop for you.
Put some writting on it to maybe?
DF

I asked midwife where labour starts she says back and right up to top of the top from lower back. sound like that?

DF

i'm not getting my hopes up hah. it's been going on since yesterday and i'm just not used to it - never had a feeling like that before... :dohh:lol

anyways - off shopping tomorrow for xmas pressies ... well that's the plan though lol

Congrats to all the babies who have arrived how exciting.. now when is it my turn LMAO..

EXACTLY what i have been having the last 2 days and what i was up with last night every 8 minutes it is soooo annoying along with constant cramping and baby wont stop moving... lol

Congrats on baby Ryan!
I am getting broody now, as my son will be 1 year old tomorrow. He was 6lbs 7oz, and Ryan's weight being so close reminded me. :haha:

.... someone beat me up real good if I cry please. LOl.

Fire away DF - do I need to email you the pic or can you "steal" it from here?

marinewife I had 7 hours of every 6 mins yesterday and now nothing - I am telling you all and I think you are ignoring me THERE IS A CONTRACTION THIEF AMONGST US!!!!

Where is majm?

I asked midwife where labour starts she says back and right up to top of the top from lower back. sound like that?

well where i'm getting it is at the bottom of my back and it's a kinda pulsing stabbing pain that increases to a point then dulls down. last night i actually got rather freaked out! :blush:

EXACTLY what i have been having the last 2 days and what i was up with last night every 8 minutes it is soooo annoying along with constant cramping and baby wont stop moving... lol

i've found that peanut seems to be not moving more but making bigger movements with her little arms now. lol

Congrats LouLou-i think beach Princess has had her baby too but was not yet confirmed when I checked last :)

My top legs are aching all the way into my back-could this be anything? Prob not I know but it coming around to the bottom of my bump too.. It HURTS!

Congrats too You and Me and Loula!! and also good luck too GG and Beach princess who are both in the process!! All these sparklers keep coming early!!??!! Supposed to be 4 out of 5 babies go past due date - obv not in this thread!!

AFM - Ive had the WORST day :cry: been in agony with toothache!! Went too emergency dentist and got a temp antibiotic filling - but it takes 12-24 hrs too help the pain - taken paracetamol and its just not touching the pain -- Im seriously in bits here!! Dunno how Im gonna cope with labour!!!! :cry:

:hugs: too you all!

Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back