~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Well tomorrow is the big day. I am being induced at 6 a.m. and I am a little nervous. I am dilated 2-3.

Good luck Bubby - can't wait too hear your updates :hugs:

Maddox Andrew David - 16:27 on 01.11.10, weighing 6lb7
]

He is gorgeous - well done again hun xx

Well I've been having that backache wave thing on and off since 3 this morn! So that's like 5 or 6 contractions which seem to be trying to regulate.

Not getting my hopes up though

If you want someone to whinge to Pichi im your girl, ive been in pain like that since 1am this morning (15 hrs ago). Hope something is happening for you x

Hi everyone, well im sure im in labour - on my due date too! x

Good luck too all 3 of you!! Could be a busy day or 2 for sparklers I feel!

Morning ladies :hi:

:happydance: Its my due day!!!!!! :happydance:

:

Happy EDD Coco!! as you said its still early so you never know!! :thumbup:

Chella - as others have said I dunno the ins and outs of who these 'friends' are - sometimes its easier too just bite your tongue for the sake of peace and making sure the funeral doesn't get overshadowed by bad feelings - If it was me I wouldn't say anything and then just blank them at the funeral, as if they weren't even there :flower:

FGS/Jo - sorry too hear your still going through this on and off stage - after I had my contractions the other night I can understand a bit more how frustrating it is :hugs:

Kelly - good too hear things are progressing - I know how desperately u need baby to be on time!

DF - Apart from the other night I have had no signs either - and Im due in 2 days!! :(

Lol xx

reminds me of William pregnancy 11 days later and i was still say there with nothing, even less than what i have now least I am getting braxton hicks with this one but they are same as always nothing to start anything.

If you want someone to whinge to Pichi im your girl, ive been in pain like that since 1am this morning (15 hrs ago). Hope something is happening for you x
i hope something comes of your pains soon. i totally know how you feel!

Morning ladies..

AFM: was up until 1am with very sore contractions, defo lost some of my plug as it landed on the toilet seat when I stood up but it was see-through and no blood, but this morning after a pee'd and wiped there was blood. I was awoken this morning with a big cramp too but nothing regular since, just a dull back ache and period-like pains..

xxx

aw i hope those contractions get more frequent!

Morning ladies :hi:

:happydance: Its my due day!!!!!! :happydance:

happy due day :)

well, these back crampy things are still happening - not really timing them though. tempted to get my TENs machine on the go but i dont want to use it if i dont need to if that makes sense?:dohh:
trying to get hold of the midwife to get the number for the birthing unit im meant to be going to. i was meant to get the number at my 36w appt but she forgot.

39 weeks for me today :happydance:

i want cramps, and all the works lol pass some over girls plzzzz xxx

you can have some of these back pains - feel like someone's stabbing me really quite hard in the back and it throbs...then i get the same again in the front lol i only started getting pains like this about 3 days ago? so chella you may not be too far off :D

think ill go for a biiiig big walk to see if i can get things going

pichi it really sounds like this could be it for you :hugs: sounds like my contractions x

hope things start regulating for u pichi - i didnt regulate til my waters went - in front of a bunch of kids whod just nocked trick or treatin - they got both!!!!

he's now pee'd all over daddy!!! - i did warn daddy to cover his winky first lol,

hes had more feeds 9am then 12noon, hes now back in his moses sleeping perfectly,

trying to upload all the pics and vids to FB and catch up with all the kind messages and comments - will try and peice together birth story in the next day or so xxx

you can have some of these back pains - feel like someone's stabbing me really quite hard in the back and it throbs...then i get the same again in the front lol i only started getting pains like this about 3 days ago? so chella you may not be too far off :D

think ill go for a biiiig big walk to see if i can get things going

Oooooooooooooooo i hope so, my ribs feel like their goin to snap lol, last nite well i thought she was tryin to come out thru my stomach as a massive foot, hand or knee jus poked right out and moved down lol like bein in a horror film xx

hope things start regulating for u pichi - i didnt regulate til my waters went - in front of a bunch of kids whod just nocked trick or treatin - they got both!!!!

he's now pee'd all over daddy!!! - i did warn daddy to cover his winky first lol,

hes had more feeds 9am then 12noon, hes now back in his moses sleeping perfectly,

trying to upload all the pics and vids to FB and catch up with all the kind messages and comments - will try and peice together birth story in the next day or so xxx

Oh wow bet that shocked the kids lol. bless him, my 2nd had a pee all over the consultant when he came to examine him makes ya laugh. look forward to ur birth story xxx

Heh little sprinkler system missy :haha:

I hope this is it GG. Really cold here today so I am having a wee bouncy bouncy on my ball and playing xbox :haha:

I am probably about to share a bit of too much information, but if I can't talk to you ladies - who can I talk to? :haha:

So last night OH and I DTD. Afterwards I went to clean up and I was bleeding! I wasn't sure if that was ok or not, so called L&D and they gave me some other stuff to look out for but probably just irritated my cervix. The bleeding continued for a while, but it was mixed with mucous-y looking stuff, so figure maybe some of my plug or something? Anyhow, I am hoping that means something promising for me tbh. I feel as if I am going to be pregnant forever! I tell ya, having gone in to labor at 38+1 with Joseph I am in completely uncharted territory. I have no frickin idea what my body is trying to do!

I have my 39 week MW appt at 10:30 today, so I suppose we will see if I have made any progress or not. Hoping to atleast have made it to 4 cm dilation! That would be nice. I will be completely bummed if she says I am still at a 3. :|

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...-m-d-man-maddox-andrew-david.html#post7579195

I am probably about to share a bit of too much information, but if I can't talk to you ladies - who can I talk to? :haha:

So last night OH and I DTD. Afterwards I went to clean up and I was bleeding! I wasn't sure if that was ok or not, so called L&D and they gave me some other stuff to look out for but probably just irritated my cervix. The bleeding continued for a while, but it was mixed with mucous-y looking stuff, so figure maybe some of my plug or something? Anyhow, I am hoping that means something promising for me tbh. I feel as if I am going to be pregnant forever! I tell ya, having gone in to labor at 38+1 with Joseph I am in completely uncharted territory. I have no frickin idea what my body is trying to do!

I have my 39 week MW appt at 10:30 today, so I suppose we will see if I have made any progress or not. Hoping to atleast have made it to 4 cm dilation! That would be nice. I will be completely bummed if she says I am still at a 3. :|

Your plug is green and your show is bloody mucas thats . So your on your way!

hmmm... i seem to be getting a fair amount of discharge like that.. maybe it's my plug :shrug: who knows.

back pains are still coming and going -sigh- i'm not timing them though, just getting used to them haha :blush:

*bounces away on her ball* i feel like a child on this thing :dohh:

I have no way of blowing my ball up I had a hard time last time and my dad had to birng it to work one day only he is retired now so its flattened in my spare room. I have nothing happening at all here i rather it all happen all of a sudden than last out for days so that I shall be grateful for.

i had an electric pump to inflate this thing but it wasn't working so i had to blow it up with a little adaptor and manually :rofl: what a sight!

Amazing birth story Missy! Maddox is so gorgeous!
Good luck Silas and hope things start moving on for you Pichi.
I've been a rubbish text buddy to Pixelle! Had to take my silly puppy into work after she pinched and swallowed a paracetamol, now she's been sick, had bloods taken and has to be given oral antidote every 4 hours for the next 3 days! :dohh:
Have updated Pixelle's thread now though after missing a text when I was in the surgery.

Didnt sleep with crap last night. I was up from 10pm till 1 am, slept till about 230 and have been up since. I've had to break into the coffee to help me wake up for work this morning. Hope I can stay awake all day.

Thanks for the advice ladies, I have been using an over the counter cream, and it seems to help for a little bit at a time anyway.

Missy, Maddox is a total cutie pie!

Good luck to all you ladies in labor today!

Yay to everyone in pain hoping it leads to something soon!!

Good luck on the induction today pixelle

as well as everyone else with babies already here or on there way..

Loving the birth story =) Missy

AFM- very sore down south some contractions on and off.. doctor thinks he will make an appearance before my induction on the 17th if not 6am on the 17th will be the day.. ive been having load of mucus discharge doc days its because im dilated some already...

Today im also FULL TERM yippy..

Congrats to all who made it to full term as well as made it to there due dates =)

Pixelle (Kelly) has just text to say she's had a second lot of gel and her waters have been broken! She's 3cm dilated and off to a labour room now! :happydance:
Hopefully baby will be making an appearance soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->