~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

What is everyone else dilated to?? I lose track haha

Kellycool anything for you? have u dilated or anything yet?

Dust ur way i know its ur time =)

we don't get checked to see how far we're dilated here :shrug: its intriguing really.

well, i got 2 lovely contractions while making the tea- hah great timing! wondering if ill get anymore...

What is everyone else dilated to?? I lose track haha

Kellycool anything for you? have u dilated or anything yet?

Dust ur way i know its ur time =)

Thanks hunni:hugs:

As Pichi mentioned, we don't get internals so have no idea but still really crampy so HOPING something is happening.. They usually only give sweeps at 41 weeks but think I am going to ask for one tomorrow-didn't work with Ashton but worth a shot:thumbup:

You might get offered a sweep kelly- you never know. I've been really quite crampy today too. Feeling very heavy too

I havent been checked yet, but I hope to find out at my docs appoitment Friday.

Been having what I assume is braxton hicks all day...and a little bit of cramping off and on.

I dont want to be checked but i dont think i am anything as I feel nothing.

You might get offered a sweep kelly- you never know. I've been really quite crampy today too. Feeling very heavy too

Think I am just going to ask them for one-it's worth a try since I literally have a plane to catch!!!

Pich I am feeling like you, really heavy and bump has dropped majorly in last 24 hours. Bubs still quiet but not worryingly. Plus I have had constant period pain cramp for a couple hours now.. Hope this is it for us.. Else I wonder who will be next?? Hmmmmm....

Evening all :hi:

Good luck for tomorrow Pixelle, I can't wait to read that your baby has arrived!

Bartness, have a :hugs: hun. My hypnobirthing teacher told me that when our bodies release endorphins, they cross over to the baby, so in effect, its not just you getting a bit of a pamper, its the baby too! I am always telling my hubby that Herbert wants a back massage and when I put it like that, he can never refuse :)

Kelly, you can't say you have your names and then not tell us what they are!!!! We are no closer to choosing ours, we are useless!

MW, glad to hear baby is ready for lift off!

AFM: Well I saw my MW today and baby is right down and engaged, which explains why I feel like I have been kicked in the foof. My bump is still really high though!

My whole tummy also felt really tender to the touch when she was feeling babies position. I told her and she said that could mean things are on the move, I have no idea if that really is a sign or not. Herbert had been a bit quiet all morning but when she went to listen to his/her heart beat, Herbert got stroppy and knocked it away, s/he obviously just fancied a lazy day!

So I left my appointment having been booked in for a sweep next Tuesday when I will be 40+6, I would have preferred one earlier to be honest but as I had my appointment at the children's centre today, it wasn't possible. Fingers crossed I wont need it! I have had some mild period type pains on and off all evening now, but I often get those so I am not going to make a song and dance about it.

Anyone heard from Jo (FGS)? She has been having such strong symptoms lately that she could go at any time!

Good luck to all those who are getting 'signs'. I hope they turn into something constructive!

x

Think I am just going to ask them for one-it's worth a try since I literally have a plane to catch!!!

Pich I am feeling like you, really heavy and bump has dropped majorly in last 24 hours. Bubs still quiet but not worryingly. Plus I have had constant period pain cramp for a couple hours now.. Hope this is it for us.. Else I wonder who will be next?? Hmmmmm....

i feel like the bump has dropped more in the past few days too and with it has come these contractions and heavy feeling and cramps... hope this means that it's not long till babies are here :D i think i lost a bit of my plug this morning too but i'm not 100% on that :blush:

Ooooooooohh, Jo, sounds all positive for you-sending loads of labour dust!!!!! Come no Herbert, time to get out of there :)

I spoke to Jo last night and she was having pains I think i was half asleep lol but I remember saying it sounded positive :)

as for nappies and feeding evan is now feeding every 3 hours but is having 20 mons then a break then a bit more as be gets sleepy during feeds. All his nappies are poo ones cos he feeds so often. Also usually poos just after and during a feed lol xxx

yay for contractions pichi!!

Fab for all those getting effaced, dialated etc... Sorry o have read but can't remember who said what!!

Good luck tomorrow pixelle will keep an eye for updates can't wait to hear your bBu is here :hugs: xxxx

Hey Pixelle, I was induced. Unfortunatly my induction didnt work, my body was too stubborn and lo was having a hard time, so I had a c section. dont be afraid, I was terrified too. Honestly if your worried about an epidural dont be, I was TERRIFIED of needles, but I asked the dr(im not spelling out his profession lol) not to show you the needle. The worst part for getting one was getting the topical numming stuff that nums the skin, then it just feels like pressure :) Good luck hun!!! :D and no matter what just think your getting your baby at the end of everything.

AM- I know. Something is happening but there just isn't regularity to them so I don't want to get my hopes up u____u

Hope FGS is ok...

I thought I was in labour there for a while as i had a sore back, stomach etc turns out I needed a fart as I near blew up and now I am fine . I ate to much eek.

Yay for all the babies thinking about making a move!
I'm so excited about being Pixelle's buddy for her induction-will be charging my phone ready!
Today was taken up with MW appt, chores and then a trip to the assessment unit. I swear the MW I had today can't do BP! It has been back to normal since I finished work, up today, completely fine on the unit :dohh: Got to have a CTG though and mum heard the heartbeat again.
Been writing a list of things to get done each day so that I feel like I'm actually achieving something, otherwise I have no energy/inclination to do anything!

Just wanted to say, thank you to those who've wished me luck, given advice and support. I'd reply individually but still have things to get done so don't have the time...sorry! :flower:

I know I haven't been on this thread long as I completely forgot about it for a while :lol: but the ladies here have been great! :hugs:

I've just had a lovely relaxing bath with some Lush products, so feeling calm at the moment. Trying to get OH to do his bag and change of clothes etc but he's being a pain! :lol:
Camera is charged and ready, phone too.

Pinklizzy....get ready for my texts! :lol:

Good luck to everyone else having pains etc :dust:

This will be my last post until my baby is here! :D

Pixelle get loads of magazines and stuff cos or could be a bit of a long boring day. I know mine didn't work bit the hormones do take a while to kick in. I found it still went quickly Nd spent the day dozing and chatting and walking around :)

if things don't go to plan and u end up like me and bhb with it not working please don't worry or be upset about it. The main thing is lo gets here safe and sound xxxx

GL Pixelle!!

lizzy - I shoulda been more productive during my Mat leave - Ive gotten onto a habit of doing nowt!! Baby will be shock to the system for me!! :haha:

and thanks everyone for the reassurance on the BF - hopefully I'll be ok!

Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->