~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hemrhoids have flaired up, hurts to much to even walk right now.

Mind you dont pump to much you need the colostrum for baby and milk supple shouldn't be pumped till past 3 months of you intend to breastfeed. But as I said if it worked I would have had my baby a long time ago since I do it every day more than one with my son breastfeed which is the same as your pump. My milk will change after labour apparently. I got loads of it in when I was in hospital last time, was drowning william in it.

This isnt necessarily true - I pumped from day one with DD2 because I HAD TO as she was artificially fed, I am sure that this is not the only instance when it is required.

I got into a fight last night with my OH. I made the mistake of asking for a backrub, since my back was killing me....he hates giving backrubs and went off on a tangent about how all I ever do is ask for a backrub. Last night was the first time in months I asked for a backrub. So I ended up locking myself in the bedroom and crying myself to sleep. Im still pissed at him about it though, and my back STILL HURTS!

GAH - men, why are they so pants? I spent most of my contraction time (between 3am - 7am) last night and I mean STRONG contractions telling my OH to stop snoring!! Snoring FFS?!?!?! I'm in labour here you prick :p

Anyhoo, hope your back feels better :)

What is everyone else dilated to?? I lose track haha

Kellycool anything for you? have u dilated or anything yet?

Dust ur way i know its ur time =)

Thanks hunni:hugs:

As Pichi mentioned, we don't get internals so have no idea but still really crampy so HOPING something is happening.. They usually only give sweeps at 41 weeks but think I am going to ask for one tomorrow-didn't work with Ashton but worth a shot:thumbup:

My MW told me that that dont sweep until 41 weeks either, especially with 2+ pregnancies but that she would discuss a 40 sweep with me at my 38 week appointment (Thursday). I do however have an appointment at the hospital for 39 + 9 for a "sweep and induction date". My MW said I didnt need to keep this but I'm thinking that I may do. Would it get me an induction date any sooner if I did, heavens forbid, go all the way over?

Evening all :hi:

Good luck for tomorrow Pixelle, I can't wait to read that your baby has arrived!

Bartness, have a :hugs: hun. My hypnobirthing teacher told me that when our bodies release endorphins, they cross over to the baby, so in effect, its not just you getting a bit of a pamper, its the baby too! I am always telling my hubby that Herbert wants a back massage and when I put it like that, he can never refuse :)

Kelly, you can't say you have your names and then not tell us what they are!!!! We are no closer to choosing ours, we are useless!

MW, glad to hear baby is ready for lift off!

AFM: Well I saw my MW today and baby is right down and engaged, which explains why I feel like I have been kicked in the foof. My bump is still really high though!

My whole tummy also felt really tender to the touch when she was feeling babies position. I told her and she said that could mean things are on the move, I have no idea if that really is a sign or not. Herbert had been a bit quiet all morning but when she went to listen to his/her heart beat, Herbert got stroppy and knocked it away, s/he obviously just fancied a lazy day!

So I left my appointment having been booked in for a sweep next Tuesday when I will be 40+6, I would have preferred one earlier to be honest but as I had my appointment at the children's centre today, it wasn't possible. Fingers crossed I wont need it! I have had some mild period type pains on and off all evening now, but I often get those so I am not going to make a song and dance about it.

Anyone heard from Jo (FGS)? She has been having such strong symptoms lately that she could go at any time!
Good luck to all those who are getting 'signs'. I hope they turn into something constructive!

x

I'm here :(

I cant actually beleive that I am here after the strong contractions I was having. 4 mins apart, pain mild - moderate but taking my breath away. I held off ringing the hospital as I thought I would wait and get DD2 to school and then go in - everything stopped at 7am and I have had nothing since!!

I am now paranoid that this means my body wont go the whole nine yards on its own and I am seriously pissed off :(

Weclome to the new babies (I think that there is only Maddox I have missed) :baby:

:hug: and labour vibes to those in need (would that be all of us ;))

Jo
xxx

37 Weeks today YAY for full term. Now just 2 more weeks till my c-section guh time goes by so slowly

Hope it all goes well xxx

Pixelle - good luck for u xxx

All the ladies who are havin signs shouldnt be long now xx

Right ladies if ne of u can giv me advice id appreciate it, my cousin went and put my nephews funeral on events page on facebook , which was a big shock as theres 2 friends who i didnt want there as i want to be with family and say goodbye in private, but ne way his gone and given them dates etc , so now i need to work out a way to say in a nice way that its private family and his close friends only funeral ??? ne ideas much needed , jus also if i dont make funeral if still in hopsital i dont want them there :( :growlmad:xx

Only had 1 glass of pineapple juice as gone off it abit and feel really sicky xx

Well tomorrow is the big day. I am being induced at 6 a.m. and I am a little nervous. I am dilated 2-3. Can anyone tell me what an epidural is like? Do you still feel pain at all? What about going to the bathroom?

37 Weeks today YAY for full term. Now just 2 more weeks till my c-section guh time goes by so slowly

Right ladies if ne of u can giv me advice id appreciate it, my cousin went and put my nephews funeral on events page on facebook , which was a big shock as theres 2 friends who i didnt want there as i want to be with family and say goodbye in private, but ne way his gone and given them dates etc , so now i need to work out a way to say in a nice way that its private family and his close friends only funeral ??? ne ideas much needed , jus also if i dont make funeral if still in hopsital i dont want them there :( :growlmad:xx

Only had 1 glass of pineapple juice as gone off it abit and feel really sicky xx

:hugs: - Were these friends close to your nephew? Is there any untoward reason why you dont want them there? They may just want to say goodbye too :(

Well tomorrow is the big day. I am being induced at 6 a.m. and I am a little nervous. I am dilated 2-3. Can anyone tell me what an epidural is like? Do you still feel pain at all? What about going to the bathroom?

Think about have your teeth numbed and that "fat" feeling you get where you know someone is touching you but you cant actually feel it - thats how it makes your foof feel ;)

As long as you have the correct dosage you should feel any pain.

I cannot for the life of me remember what happened about the loo during labour :confused:

GOOD LUCK

If u have an epidural you'll have a catheter fitted Cos you won't have any feeling down there!! I had a spinal block so not the same as an epi, but was numb from waist to toes, but could still feel them rooting around my belly!! I have heard with epi although no pain u can still feel pressure from baby and the urge to push xx

good luck :)

Hi everyone, well im sure im in labour - on my due date too! Been having contractions every 3 mins now and they are lasting about 40-50 secs, my waters haven't broken yet though. Am just about to ring the hospital. Good luck to everyone going in today. Will update when i know more.

Good luck shannboc as well, just noticed you posted a thread saying you think your in labour. Good luck hope all goes well. xx

Hey girls

just a flying visit :hug: to one and all

home with Maddox now had a good 1st night at home, with him feeding at 9pm, 1am, and 5am, he feeds for about 40 mins at a time ish, hes now settled in his moses beside me while i catch up on over 350 emails!!!! wow!

Maddox Andrew David - 16:27 on 01.11.10, weighing 6lb7

here's a pic or 2
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/Maddox%20Andrew%20David/DSC01757.jpg
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/Maddox%20Andrew%20David/DSC01769.jpg

Oh maddox is just adorable! Look at that angelic little face! Congrats again to you missy

The green eyed monster is out today now. I haven't really minded that everyone is going before me but now I mind! I get a pang of jealousy evertime I see a beautiful baby........

Anyway baby is in such a position that I can always find their foot, I spend so much time per day pushing it around and poking it and playing with it. Lol. Its my new favourite past time.

To much to quote! EEEK! forgoodnesssake they recommend after 3 months not to say you cant do it before then. Never worked for me pumping I had no time for sitting there for ages with drips and praise anyone who has expressed as I know some exclusive express for their babies and work. Not easy work that.

Missy congrats!

bubbywings I had an epi and you dont feel anything down below there at all. Dosnt hurt. And you have a catheter which is handy as its the longest I didnt have to pee for when I had one in, GREAT! lol I was sad to see it come out after.

Morning ladies..

Chella, not sure hwat advice to give you sweetie, it's a tricky one..

Bubbywings, I had epidural due to being induced it feels great in terms of taking the pain away. I asked that they let it run out before I pushed though and I am glad I did that:)

Missy how gorgeous is your son!!!???

FGS< you must be so annoyed, I totally feel your pain..

Bartness, sorry about your bum-issues :-( Can you get cream?

SSmith, woo hoooo, how excited I am for you PLEASE keep us posted.

Good luck and labour dust to anyone about to meet their babbas!!!

AFM: was up until 1am with very sore contractions, defo lost some of my plug as it landed on the toilet seat when I stood up but it was see-through and no blood, but this morning after a pee'd and wiped there was blood. I was awoken this morning with a big cramp too but nothing regular since, just a dull back ache and period-like pains..

REALLY hope MW will do a sweep today or at least check cervix and see if I have been imagining things. I reckon some bribery is in order lol

xxx

Well I've been having that backache wave thing on and off since 3 this morn! So that's like 5 or 6 contractions which seem to be trying to regulate.

Not getting my hopes up though

If you want someone to whinge to Pichi im your girl, ive been in pain like that since 1am this morning (15 hrs ago). Hope something is happening for you x

I just wish they'd hurry up n regulate. I feel like I'm getting stabbed in the back! lol

Morning ladies :hi:

:happydance: Its my due day!!!!!! :happydance:

But I am not expecting an ontime baby as apart from the odd very mild period type pain and my foof feeling like it has had a battering, NOTHING!!

Congrats Hayley on being full term :wohoo:

Chella, I am sorry you are having a difficult time right now. Funerals can be such an emotive time. I don't know the ins and outs of your situation so don't feel I can offer any real advice however I will say that when we lost my darling dad, some of the funeral arrangements split the family in half and in the grand scheme of things, it wasn't worth it and my dad would have hated it. I hope you find some peace with what ever you decide to do :hugs:

Good luck bubbywings, I can't wait to hear your baby has arrived safe and well x

ssmith, how exciting for you that your baby has decided to turn up on time! Any chance of having a word with mine? Can't wait to hear your birth announcement x

Kelly, don't you dare queue jump me :rofl: Me first!!!!

Missy, Maddox is soooooo cute! You are a lucky mummy x

Jo, I don't know what to say, I think the only thing worse than having nothing happen, is having something keep turning into nothing day after day. Fingers crossed everything soon kicks off for you hun x

Bartness, over the counter creams are really great and take effect really quickly. Saves a trip to the doctors too!

Pichi, its all sounding promising hun x

AFM: Well I feel as if something should be happening, its my due day after all but Herbert seems quite happy where they are! Still it is only 9am, early days. Early days :haha:

Loads and loads of labour dust to all who need it (INCLUDING ME) :dust:

HAPPY DUE DATE JO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really hope Herbert comes soon :)

Pichi, Bartness, what ARE we going to do with these babies teasing us all the time!

Happy due day! now it can be any day from now for you cocoa.

They are drilling and hammering outside here at the guttering. Getting headache from it but has to be done. And darren has a flu I think so he is back in bed dying, man flu. If that where me I would be still up and about as I would have no choice.

No signs here yet but still early for me.

:hugs: - Were these friends close to your nephew? Is there any untoward reason why you dont want them there? They may just want to say goodbye too :(

Think about have your teeth numbed and that "fat" feeling you get where you know someone is touching you but you cant actually feel it - thats how it makes your foof feel ;)

As long as you have the correct dosage you should feel any pain.

I cannot for the life of me remember what happened about the loo during labour :confused:

GOOD LUCK

Hey ya ,

Fingers x things start movin for u, No they wasnt close met him a couple of times , but they dont even live in same town as their dwn here, their the type who like to be in on everything, but my mum etc really dont want them there for this one as theres 2 lil kids who were my nephew goin to be sayin goodbye to their dad so goin to be a tough day.

Hope all u ladies with teasing babies get goin soon and they regualate, wish i had some strong signs lol as nowts happenein :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->