~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

ahhh its all happening so fast in here! when will it be my turn I wonder? its making me nervous I must say and kinda excited to.

Still getting that aching feeling between my legs. I also feel like I have to pee even when I've only just gone pee a few minutes before. But no mucus or cramps or anything like that.

iI have that to hayley and its sore to walk when i have been sat a while. I use darrens crutches sometimes its that bad. Its like being kicked in there but also have had my bladder crushed where i near peed myself.

I didnt have the gel stuff I had the syntocyn drip, I wonder if its just hospital preference?

here is a pic of my girl getting fed up with all of our feeding problems

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/libby.jpg

Missy your birthstory just had me in tears.. Ah so emtional and it is just such a miracle these little beings we bring into the world.. Congrats again sweetie!!

GG< she is soooooo cute oh my word I want to cuddle her!

Hope everyone else is ok..

Had midwife appointment. Baby is only 1/5th engaged but I take it as a good sign as I know most second babies dont engage until labour. Ashton also never engaged until labour. Measuring 41 weeks.. I asked for a sweep but she said they are not allowed to do them but then she so so so kindly offered to come in early on Fri (when nobody else there yet) and do one for me herself! She said it sounded like my plug has gone and that all the cramps etc are a good thing and even though a swwp didnt work with Ashton, there is more chance it would work with my second baby. Then, I was very surprised but she also said between her and I, I should try castor oil which she is totally not supposed to suggest but that she personally knows loads of people who use it and it DOES work... I dont think I am going to as no matter what i dont want even the slightest chance of hurting my baby but she was really cool about everything-she's new there so the first time I had seen her and i felt like I wasnt rushed for once :)

Had curry last night whilst bouncing on my ball, have done more nipple stimulation, considering trying acupuncture... hmmmmmmm.....

I have midwife tomorrow only I forgot to ring ahead and say I was coming so dont know if i can go and i dont want to go if its that cheeky bitch that was in my house last week. I maybe can make a docs app instead i think. I just cant be arsed with confrontation of medical profession who clearly have heads up asses and insult me. I think will make a docs app before friday. my next hospital app is 17th when and if i go over due so its not to far i think one docs app and i will be grand.

I didnt have the gel stuff I had the syntocyn drip, I wonder if its just hospital preference?

cos you were dialted and tour waters had gone you go straight on to the drip. The gel pessary is to get you dialted Nd shorten cervix so waters can be broken, then the drip is given :)

I just had the gel cos I wasn't dialted. But as we know it didn't work :haha:

hi to everyone, will pop on tonight to catch up on laptop xxx

Well, back from my 39 week appointment. I am 4 cm dilated :happydance:. But I am also finding it really hard to be over excited just because I am VERRRRY achey and sore. Its been like that since last night. Also, EVERYtime LO moves I feel as if I am being stabbed. It just hurts! :nope:

I am exhausted as well, so about to go take a nap. Which I NEVER do, lol. But I am just done for today! As well as my back is starting to ache a bit ..

Oh, also, MW thinks i'll go in the next day or so. She said of course she can't be 100% sure but it looks promising. So cheers to that! :thumbup:

Huge congratulations to all the new arrivals, loving the pictures!!!

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know I got my:bfp: today and i'm so delightd. Grace has given me a beautiful gift right before her official due date. Hopefully one day i will post a picture of my beautiful bundle of joy. Lets hear of more perfect little ones being born xxx

Massive congratulations Sparky! :hugs: and :kiss: to Grace, what a lovely present she has given her mummy xx

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know I got my:bfp: today and i'm so delightd. Grace has given me a beautiful gift right before her official due date. Hopefully one day i will post a picture of my beautiful bundle of joy. Lets hear of more perfect little ones being born xxx

This is the most fantastic news!! We all thought of little Grace as we went into November. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and cant wait to see pictures of your little bundle in 8 months time!

xxx

oh my god GG! she is so cute!!! i just want to give her cuddles too! lol

4cm dilated Silas. woohoo :D

well, my contractions have done a runner - i'm wondering if they'll start up again tonight like they did last night. my bump is constantly hard now

congrats on the :bfp: sparky x

Sparky that is the most wonderful news :) congratulations and please stay in touch here so we can see how u are doing :hugs:

Really quick update, Herbert had such a lazy day today that by 1pm I was worried enough to pop in for monitoring. Herbs was fine and as soon as I got on the monitor kicked and bopped about quite happily. Phew!

But my consultant is twitchy and has requested that I go in this evening for an induction either tonight or tomorrow. I am crapping myself to be honest but hey-ho, if its for the best then so be it! Keep your fingers crossed girls!

Ooh Little Mermaid will be doing my updates :)

37 Weeks today YAY for full term. Now just 2 more weeks till my c-section guh time goes by so slowly

Congrats on being Full Term! :hugs:

Lol, I never leaked milk once in my pregnancy. Manu women don't so don't worry as I have plenty of milk now :)

I never leaked with Jace and I am not leaking now. If I squeeze them, I get some out! :haha:

What is everyone else dilated to?? I lose track haha

I am at a 1 now! :thumbup: I was a t a 1/2 cm last Monday and got checked this past Monday and am at a 1! :D

Hemrhoids have flaired up, hurts to much to even walk right now.

OMG Mine are too!!! I have my cream but it hurts to even wipe and put it on! :(

Hey girls

just a flying visit :hug: to one and all

home with Maddox now had a good 1st night at home, with him feeding at 9pm, 1am, and 5am, he feeds for about 40 mins at a time ish, hes now settled in his moses beside me while i catch up on over 350 emails!!!! wow!

Maddox Andrew David - 16:27 on 01.11.10, weighing 6lb7

here's a pic or 2
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/Maddox%20Andrew%20David/DSC01757.jpg
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/Maddox%20Andrew%20David/DSC01769.jpg

SUCH A CUTIE!!! Congrats once again!!! :hugs:

Morning ladies..
AFM: was up until 1am with very sore contractions, defo lost some of my plug as it landed on the toilet seat when I stood up but it was see-through and no blood, but this morning after a pee'd and wiped there was blood. I was awoken this morning with a big cramp too but nothing regular since, just a dull back ache and period-like pains..

REALLY hope MW will do a sweep today or at least check cervix and see if I have been imagining things. I reckon some bribery is in order lol

xxx

FXed this is a start of something for you! :hugs:

Well I've been having that backache wave thing on and off since 3 this morn! So that's like 5 or 6 contractions which seem to be trying to regulate.

Not getting my hopes up though

GL Hon! I hope this is a start!!! :hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:

:happydance: Its my due day!!!!!! :happydance:

But I am not expecting an ontime baby as apart from the odd very mild period type pain and my foof feeling like it has had a battering, NOTHING!!

AFM: Well I feel as if something should be happening, its my due day after all but Herbert seems quite happy where they are! Still it is only 9am, early days. Early days :haha:

Loads and loads of labour dust to all who need it (INCLUDING ME) :dust:

Happy Due Date! :hugs: :dust:

hope things start regulating for u pichi - i didnt regulate til my waters went - in front of a bunch of kids whod just nocked trick or treatin - they got both!!!!

he's now pee'd all over daddy!!! - i did warn daddy to cover his winky first lol,

hes had more feeds 9am then 12noon, hes now back in his moses sleeping perfectly,

trying to upload all the pics and vids to FB and catch up with all the kind messages and comments - will try and peice together birth story in the next day or so xxx

:haha: Poor daddy! :lol:

Pixelle (Kelly) has just text to say she's had a second lot of gel and her waters have been broken! She's 3cm dilated and off to a labour room now! :happydance:
Hopefully baby will be making an appearance soon.

:yipee: GL Pixelle!!! :hugs:

She is so darn CUTE!!! :kiss:

Well, back from my 39 week appointment. I am 4 cm dilated :happydance:. But I am also finding it really hard to be over excited just because I am VERRRRY achey and sore. Its been like that since last night. Also, EVERYtime LO moves I feel as if I am being stabbed. It just hurts! :nope:

I am exhausted as well, so about to go take a nap. Which I NEVER do, lol. But I am just done for today! As well as my back is starting to ache a bit ..

Oh, also, MW thinks i'll go in the next day or so. She said of course she can't be 100% sure but it looks promising. So cheers to that! :thumbup:

:yipee: 4 cm!!! I bet you go into full blown labor before the weekend! :D

FANTASTIC News!!! :hugs: :yipee: Congratulations Hon! :kiss:

oh my god GG! she is so cute!!! i just want to give her cuddles too! lol

4cm dilated Silas. woohoo :D

well, my contractions have done a runner - i'm wondering if they'll start up again tonight like they did last night. my bump is constantly hard now

congrats on the :bfp: sparky x

Come on LO! Mommy is ready for something to happen! :hugs:

Really quick update, Herbert had such a lazy day today that by 1pm I was worried enough to pop in for monitoring. Herbs was fine and as soon as I got on the monitor kicked and bopped about quite happily. Phew!

But my consultant is twitchy and has requested that I go in this evening for an induction either tonight or tomorrow. I am crapping myself to be honest but hey-ho, if its for the best then so be it! Keep your fingers crossed girls!

Ooh Little Mermaid will be doing my updates :)

:yipee: :happydance: GL Hon!!!! :happydance::kiss::hugs:

haha too right i am! majm! i'm becoming impatient ¬____¬ come on with the contractions - i'm ready for ya!! lol *runs about like an idiot*

sparky, i have just realised you're from Dundee - i literally live 10/15mins drive from dundee (Forfar) haha

ooo coco! you might get to meet your little one sooner than you thought :D:D

Come on Herbert! Can't wait to see the updates Coco xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"