~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Congratulations Bubby!! and Sparky!! :happydance:

GL too Coco, Shan, Silas & Pixelle who are all on the journey :dust: and those of you who are getting signs at least!!

Fab news re the fluid Majm!!

:happydance: on reaching full term MarineWife!

Chella - you updated same time as me earlier - and reading what you wrote I'd say you need too be honest and tell them it is a family only service and your cousin made a mistake by making it look like public event - thank them for their support and hopefully they will understand :flower: :hugs:

Bartness - Im sorry your OH is being mean - he is prob just nervous and taking it out on you?

AFM - I can't sleep due too OH's snoring :grr: Got midwife appt in just under 4 hrs so I just as well stay up now!
Shattered!

Lol xx

Hey ladies. My induction began at 7am. I am still in labor. I got my epidural at 1:15 and was at 5 cm. I am now. 6 and it is 3:48PM. Feeling only pressure. Sorry so choppy. Will update soon.

I had my little pumpkin at 4:39 PM. He was delivered in 3 contractions. He is 8lbs. 12 oz. and 20 &3/4 in.

Grayson Jude is my perfect angel. I will do a bitrh story soon.
just 3? how long did it last? congrats!

nothing to report here other than going back to bed after i get william ready as darren has a hospital app in Belfast and thats a bit away so they shall be away for a few hours. I need to catch up on sleep! and I bet i get none.

Congrats bubby!!! The babies really are coming in fast now!

I had my anti-natal check up today and when I asked has the baby fully engaged because last time she said it only had a little bit sticking out but that the head was fixed in there, he said the head is indeed fixed but he can't really say if it is fully engaged without doing an internal at the same time and internals aren't done here (or at my clinic anyway) until 40+ weeks..... So I guess im back to just waiting around, I have been having lots of period type pains so lets cross our fingers it's not far off.

Love

Congrats Bubbywings!
Pixelle had her beautiful baby boy at 10.19pm last night, weighing 7lb 1 oz. She did so well, coping with just gas and air. Massive congrats to her and her OH and thanks for letting me share it with you as your text buddy! :cloud9:

Well I had my first set of false labor contractions the night before last. And it wasn't pleasant to say the least! I was going hot/cold, shaking, with terrible cramping pains and vomitting. Went to hospital after 4-5 hours of it and was told it was either false or early labor. Seeing as the contractions stopped yesterday it would be false labor.

Didn't have time to read all the thread as I am still not feeling too good. Congrats to the girls who have had their babies xx

Congrats to all the mummies of the sparklers born recently :) we're on a roll!My contractions have stopped, grrr :dohh: hope she decides to start up again today and make them regular this time. I can feel the little monkey now tickling my hip hahaHope everyone is doing well and good luck to all those who are experiencing labour pains - hope they turn into a little sparkler soon :)

Congrats to all the new mums and dads and good luck to everyone experiencing pains!!!

AFM due today no signs or anything so looks like willbe a sweep for me on Monday.

Little monkey!!!!

:happydance: Congrats Pixelle!! and thanks for keeping us up to date Lizzy!

Pichi I bet your going nuts!! :brat: You really are going through it!

AFM Im leaving for MW now - just noticed my ticker is 100%% Yey!!! :happydance:

Lol xx

Dam it wheres mine! I dont think my body is getting ready at all I can see this going the same way as last time well over due and induced. Last time I had two false labours which by this stage this time nothing! I dont want baby to come out early just some signs that I will go into natural labour would be nice. I had some a while ago now none.

I only started getting these weird aches n pains about 5days ago so there is still hope for you DF :) they just seem to be building really slowly - which isn't fun

No I dont want that type of labour i hope mother nature has one planned for me I get sore go to hospital and pop it out and come home few hours later. I think after last time she owes me one! she soooo owes me a pleasant labour I have been trying really hard and all this past 21 months taking my son out in to nature and loving nature as always , its the least she can do after that farce labour with William. And if she gives me a labour from hell I am going to cut down a tree! mwahahahaha!

Congrats Pixelle!!!!!

Jo, hope you are handling and getting the calm birth you were so prepared for-excited to hear if Herbert is a boy/girl :)

Jo (FGS) how are you hunni?

Any more dilation news for anyone?
Have sweep booked for tomorrow, a bit nervous really that a) she tells me cervix is still closed etc and b) it doesnt work..

i don't have a midwife appt till i'm 40+1 so i don't really know what they do then? :shrug: no clue what i'm dialated to if i have at all!

the back pains are slowly coming back - is this going to be regular this time though ¬_____¬

good luck with your sweep tomorrow Kelly xx

Cocobelle update:

Quiet nite. Had some contractions, but they seemed to have passed now. No more gel as yet, not dilated, and now waiting to be seen by the consultant. More news later x

well just back from my last ever pre baby MW appt - everything is fine - baby has dropped and is right down - no internal offered but MW reckons I defo won't make it too my next hospital appt which is on the 15th!
Horrible journey there and back though - had too walk as OH has car and it is chucking it down - umbrella broke on way as so windy too - was hard walking with weight of baby alone - but then add soaking wet jeans etc!! :grr: and then I was waiting nearly hr too see her so was all damp and hot - knowing I had too face the way back!! Just horrible! :cry:

GL for in the morning Kelly - who knows if it does work u may have the 1st due date baby of the month!! :happydance:

Hoping this is it for you now Pichi!!

Lol xx

Cocobelle update: now 3cm dilated, no more gel req just waiting to be transferred to labour ward! x

:happydance: Herbert will be here soon!! :happydance:

GL JO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY :) Thans for the updates xxx

Ah no Lol, sounds a nightmare but at least you are home now and can relax.. Did MW say why she doesnt think you will make it till the 15th? Just interested as my mW's offer no 'prediction' so to speak..

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->