~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

how's wee Evan getting on AM? glad his little belly button 'thing' has fallen off. they gross me out :haha: will be getting OH to be cleaning that. Poop and spew and everything else, i can handle! that little but just freaks me right out lol

my god i feel like i've been drinking acid again - this damn heartburn won't leave me be

He's doing really well now thanks :) the midwife showed me how to het him latched on better so his feeding is better and he is more satisfied and less windy. He started being really sicky after feeding cos he was not laychig brilliantly and taking down a fair bit if air too!

The belly button is no problem. You just leave it to dry up. It doesn't look too nice though. It just dropped off as I changes him earlier!!

I'll post some new pics later :-D

Bartness have you sorted things with your OH?

Silas, I think I might try moving stuff around too!!!

Sophie, glad the little man is latching nicely, cant wait to see more pics..

Yay for better BP Lizzy!!!

hugs to everyone else
xx

KellyCool, I ended up ignoring him the rest of the night. Left the dinner dishes out and let him clean it up. Went and took a nice long bath, and then tried to sleep. I have been talking to him today on IM while at work, and he knows Im in a bit of a foul mood today due to work crap, so hopefully he'll be less of a jerk tonight.

Just irritates me he says "I DONT CARE" when I'm asking his opinon. Up until the Dallas Cowboys started sucking it up he had an opinion (he wanted to buy Jaxon a Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo Jersey to wear home from the hospital, which I was ok with).

Bartness - My OH is like this about EVERYTHING. He was the first time, and he definitely is the same way this time around as well. I was never sure what to expect from him before our son was born ... but once Joseph was born he was completely different. For example: I didn't get to feed my son but ONE TIME while we were in the hospital. My OH held him all the time, and tried everything first. Once we got home the diaper changes and feedings were my job, but he was GREAT with Joseph. He was very involved with decisions, etc. So just sharing my experience as you stated you were not sure how he would act once Jaxon was born. But I am sure he is just very nervous about becoming a daddy.

I agree with Silas-think it is nerves too hun.. Maybe just give him extra love-I sometimes think it must be so difficult for them when they know there is a baby but it isnt quite tangible yet.. You will see, once his baby boy comes out, all will change and once you stop working you will probs feel less stressed too.. HUGS xx

Im hoping he acts better once Jaxon arrives, but I dunno. He just doesnt seem intrested at all. It seems like at times he's excited but with a drop of a hat, he wants nothing to do with anything, and hides in his man cave.

i think all men are like that to be honest. wait till he see's your little bundle - he'll totally change.

that good ol' saying is true : "a woman is a mother the day she finds out she's pregnant. A man is a Father the first time he see's his child" :)

Cocobelle update:

Things are progressing nicely, she is trying to chill out to some tunes, and said she is coping well at the moment. More news soon. Cant be long now. x

I think alot of men are just like that, men respond differently to women, my hubby is exactly the same, he whines like nothing else when I say we are going baby shopping. He also doesn't care about the going home outfit or anything else like hospital bags. But I know he is happy and excited deep down and once the baby is here I know he will be smitten and attached to the baby like nothing else, I was upset with his behaviour at first but after talking to many mothers at my work they said their husbands were the same. Of course not all men are like this but alot are and I've just accepted that my husband is different to me.

I've gotta say I've been so lucky with my OH - he has been nothing but supportive - never whinged at me once and quite honestly bends over backwards for me (without being asked) - sounds too good to be true I know - But Ive had my fair share of loser's so I know how lucky I am! :cloud9:
Don't wanna sound smug or anything, just hearing what some of your OH's have been like makes me realise how truly blessed I am :)

Thanks for the updates on Coco, LM, I reckon she will have a true sparkler and Herbert will arrive on the 5th :happydance:

Can't wait for more piccies AM :thumbup:

Lol xx

I am nesting, I done this last time at the end got some sort of urge to fold towels and blankets, made up the cot and was all particular! I even cleaned the kitchens. The kitchen has never seen clean at this time it always a mess waiting to be cleaned in morning. I am wreaked but I had to put on a wash to so i can smell it all on way out. Nesting or what!

I have my doctor appointment tomorrow. I'm sure it will just be another pee in this cup stand on this scale measure that belly listen to that healthy heart beat and see you next week but I always hope for some more exiting news haha.

I bought 2 matching Christmas sleepers today. One for my older son and one for my new baby. I thought it would be cute to get their picture taken in the same outfit. With my husband going away he's allowed one framed picture and he's taking a small album so I thought we could get some nice photos done before he goes. The sleepers are red with snowmen on them and I thought if my husband and I wore red shirts and jeans for a family photo it would be nice.

lol I'm so with you on the man front and don't like to comment either for the same reason - mine is 10 years younger than me and an absolute angel :D

DF I also have a massive urge to nest (fell off a sofa bed with DD1 and got stuck up a ladder with DD2) but - possibly thankfully - don't have the energy due to lack of sleep because of the contractions and restless legs!!

Thing is, are we just symptom spotting :confused:

Bloody iPhone!!!!

Massive vibes, :hugs: and good lucks to Jo - can't wait to meet Herb ;) and anyone else who needs them (all of us :rofl:)

Welcome to any new bambinos I have missed, of which there must be some judging by the thread title!!!

AFM - Had what I hoped was my last madwife appointment today at 38+2. Bean is 2/5ths engaged which doesn't really mean anything with it being number 3 but she said I'm all ready to go, just waiting for bean!!

She did say that the contractions should still be doing something so hopefully I'll have a nice soft cervix and short labour when it eventually does become real!!

Next appointment is at hospital at 39+1 which I'm hoping I don't make but should get a sweep then if I do!!

Jo
xx

It makes me feel better knowing some of you ladies are having the same issues with your OH's.

I'm glad I'm single :rofl:

only joking and sorry to hear some of u are having trouble with your oh's xx

afm, I've been on iron tablets since the section and have just blocked the toilet after a difficult bowel movemt :rofl: :rofl:

if i can't shars this with u girls then who can I share with :haha: stepdad is outside looking v at the drain...... Puke it wasn't THAT bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol - I feel I've made my hubby out to be an arse now. He isn't very involved with the baby and uses the phrase I don't care quite frequently. But he is very sympathetic to me being pregnant, he does all/most of the housework and cooks dinner every single night since I've been pregnant. He always gets cross when I try and lift things, his favourite saying is "what do you think your doing preggo?". I'm not showing off or competing here I just want you all to know that my hubby isn't an ass he really is a lovely guy, he just isn't phased about the baby coming lol but he does take good care of me.

Hayley- my doc appt are the same. Perfect BP, perfect fundal height, perfect heartbeat...... Right off you go. Lol. in and out in 5mins. I'm grateful that my pregnancy is complication free but I often wonder if it dooms me to a complicated labour.... Just being paranoid I'm sure.

Im still doing all the house work, and the majority of the cooking. Though when I have my lazy nights OH will cook, but normally he leaves the kitchen a total disaster, and says "I'll get it tomorrow" but I can't stand the mess and clean it up first!

Lol, my hubby can't stand not eating a proper meal for dinner and if dinner is left to me I'll make toast. Lol so he just does dinner himself. I'll start cooking dinner again soon it was probably just because I worked fulltime up until 37weeks and have been so tired. I started maternity leave this week and have tried to do more housework since but my bed is just so comfortable and warm, I'm still lying in it now at 11am despite the fact I woke at 8am. I'm going to try and cook more now too because im on leave but I'm still enjoying not having to do it I might delay it until after baby is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->