~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Sparky, how is beanie-any sickness yet?.

No sickness yet, but sour tummy, maybe its in the post. HCG levels were 208 yesterday (4 weeks) getting them repeated tomorrow, fingers crossed they have doubled. Feeling quite a bit of tightening in my lower pubic area and it hurts a bit when i sneeze or cough, so hoping thats all good signs.

Big congrats to Pinklizzy & Weezywu xxx

GL tomorrow Hon! :hugs: Sounds like good signs to me! :kiss:

Well congrats everyone LOL..
And sparky congrats and good luck as well how exciting..

AFM- tomorrow i have my 38 week appointment.. hoping to be at least 2 cm now and 80% effaced last Tuesday i was 1 cm and 50%.. i have my induction booked for next Wednesday the 17th at 6am.. =)

I have been having period cramps constant for the past 2-3 days as well as some contractions and lots of pressure hoping things progress i want my baby LOL

Well my mum has just been, She hasnt been in my house since June when she last had a row with me but has been trying to speak to me this past while now and I was giving her the cold shoulder. Just because I know what she is like you cant be friends with her if you are thats when the trouble starts so rather we just didnt speak. But she insisted on answering dads phone and buying me things in supermarket so its her way of trying to get in ,. And my bro send me dvds i really wanted! weird! but i know theres a motive there aswell he wants back in now new baby is on the way. May sound great but its not trust me i have been here in the past only this one was a long time we where not speaking and it only goes back to the way it was , agro, cheeky remarks and loads of stress! I fear i should thread carefully!

I also hate the way my mum goes on around my son, yaping that he dosnt cuddle and kiss her when he dosnt even know her but he will cuddle and kiss his other gran as he does know her but she dosnt know that. William cuddles me, she just has to give him time he has bad memories of her and is weary.

Thanks Chella for updating on Weezy-I was out and thought she would be longer than ONE hour!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to everyone else..

My landlord is on the roof with a hat with one of the torches on it that flashes shouting "look at me i'm a star"! . Strange fella.

DF --That is funny, I wish I could see it for myself.

He likes weird hats, he is just different but such a great man though. Never heard a bad word about him. he speaks posh yet will stand cursing away to us lol defo not stuck up , none of them are. Very down to earth.

And TMI I think I busted my ass! or getting piles on outside as I was hanging on to the shower door on the loo crying. :( so sore. This is not the time for piles! I can deal with the blood lose from ones inside but this is outside. So guess thats not a labour sign either as some are not so constipated here. How on earth am I like that when I ate so much brown bread in past few days!

GL for Thursday Autumn babe!! hopefully u will have a 11/11 baby! :happydance:

Wowzers and congrats too Weezy - I can only hope for a delivery that quick!!

Majm - how annoying and rude of your cousin! :haha: maybe you should try some weight lifting?? :haha:

Sparky - Sounding positive and sticky :thumbup: GL!

Marinewife - GL for tomorrow!

AFM - extremely frustrated here now!! contractions all but gone!! :grr: Can't believe it after yesterday morning!! :cry:

Lol xx

Thanks Chella for updating on Weezy-I was out and thought she would be longer than ONE hour!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to everyone else..

That ok, lol thought id check first to see if update as remember seeing that you were popping out so i just done basic bits, hope mines quick like that xx

Hey everyone,
Its been a while! I see we have had quite a few babies born now! Congrats to everyone.

I have 3 weeks today left and can't wait! Leave work on Friday which i'm quite sad about! Will miss everyone :(

God I have had problem after problem recently and my feet are REALLY swollen :(

He likes weird hats, he is just different but such a great man though. Never heard a bad word about him. he speaks posh yet will stand cursing away to us lol defo not stuck up , none of them are. Very down to earth.

And TMI I think I busted my ass! or getting piles on outside as I was hanging on to the shower door on the loo crying. :( so sore. This is not the time for piles! I can deal with the blood lose from ones inside but this is outside. So guess thats not a labour sign either as some are not so constipated here. How on earth am I like that when I ate so much brown bread in past few days!

WAY TMI but OMG, I have been SO Constipated the last 2 days myself! Surprising since I had horrible Diarrhea this weekend! I am really miserable right now. I have that "I have to go feeling" but nothing and I am having HORRIBLE Acid Reflux now too! :cry:

GL for Thursday Autumn babe!! hopefully u will have a 11/11 baby! :happydance:

Wowzers and congrats too Weezy - I can only hope for a delivery that quick!!

Majm - how annoying and rude of your cousin! :haha: maybe you should try some weight lifting?? :haha:

Sparky - Sounding positive and sticky :thumbup: GL!

Marinewife - GL for tomorrow!

AFM - extremely frustrated here now!! contractions all but gone!! :grr: Can't believe it after yesterday morning!! :cry:

Lol xx

IKR! :haha: Why are our bodies playing with us!? :cry:

"Damn you Mother Nature!" :growlmad:

Hey everyone,
Its been a while! I see we have had quite a few babies born now! Congrats to everyone.

I have 3 weeks today left and can't wait! Leave work on Friday which i'm quite sad about! Will miss everyone :(

God I have had problem after problem recently and my feet are REALLY swollen :(

Happy Full Term Hon! :hugs:

I have the same I have been going and nothing happening, phantom poohs :( I am eating things on purpose that I know can disagree with me and they not working, like mint ice cream, usually to heavy for me and loads of choc which is a laxative and fruit. And what do I get a busted arse :(

LOL I ate a McDonald's Cheeseburger and fries because that normally helps me go too! NOTHING!!! :cry: I am so feeling sick right now too, like I am about to be :sick:! I guess it would rather come out that way! :(

38 Weeks today! I have 1 more week till my c-section :) very excited.

I also had a scan today. Baby is looking good. She said she estimates him at 8lbs 10oz but its just a guess and those can be off which I know from my last baby which they thought was like 9 and a half to 10 lbs and was old 8lbs 8oz but its still nice to know.

Congrats to all the new babies. There have been a ton since I was last on. I can't wait to meet mine :)

LOL I ate a McDonald's Cheeseburger and fries because that normally helps me go too! NOTHING!!! :cry: I am so feeling sick right now too, like I am about to be :sick:! I guess it would rather come out that way! :(
I say we will end up regretting all this at some time pretty soon lol

I also had a scan today. Baby is looking good. She said she estimates him at 8lbs 10oz but its just a guess and those can be off which I know from my last baby which they thought was like 9 and a half to 10 lbs and was old 8lbs 8oz but its still nice to know.

Congrats to all the new babies. There have been a ton since I was last on. I can't wait to meet mine :)

Hi hayley glad all is ok! and you have a big baby to!

awww wow he is gorgeous Pixelle!! soo much hair too! u musta had bad heartburn??

No heartburn.....people seem amazed! :lol:

aw congrats pixelle he's so cute ^___^ thanks for your birth story too :D

Kai is definetly a little cutie. Congrats!

Pixelle he is just such a cutie Pie!! :kiss:

Kai is just so so so sweet and cute..

Pixelle - he is just gorgeous and well done you on your birth story... 2 hours pushing with no pain relief.. No wonder it's haunting! Really well done, that's a hell of an achievement.. apart from the baby of course :thumbup: :lol:

Hope you're all settling in well and everything :hugs:

Just wanted to catch up and say thank you to you all :flower: :hugs:

I'm so happy to have him here...after everything I went through I can't believe he's so healthy!

We're all settling in well....the breastfeeding is very hard work but I'm persevering. He's such a good baby though, I'm lucky!

Congratulations to all the new mummy's and good luck to those due. :hugs:

Happy 38 Weeks Hon! :hugs:

I say we will end up regretting all this at some time pretty soon lol

I was just sick so yes, I regret that now! :rofl: I feel like being :sick: More but trying to hold it back! :lol: :(

Hi hayley glad all is ok! and you have a big baby to!

awww wow he is gorgeous Pixelle!! soo much hair too! u musta had bad heartburn??

No heartburn.....people seem amazed! :lol:

aw congrats pixelle he's so cute ^___^ thanks for your birth story too :D

Kai is definetly a little cutie. Congrats!

Pixelle he is just such a cutie Pie!! :kiss:

Kai is just so so so sweet and cute..

Pixelle - he is just gorgeous and well done you on your birth story... 2 hours pushing with no pain relief.. No wonder it's haunting! Really well done, that's a hell of an achievement.. apart from the baby of course :thumbup: :lol:

Hope you're all settling in well and everything :hugs:

Just wanted to catch up and say thank you to you all :flower: :hugs:

I'm so happy to have him here...after everything I went through I can't believe he's so healthy!

We're all settling in well....the breastfeeding is very hard work but I'm persevering. He's such a good baby though, I'm lucky!

Congratulations to all the new mummy's and good luck to those due. :hugs:

You are very Welcome Love! I'm so glad he is so healthy! I hope BFing gets easier for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->