~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Happy due date pichi. be thankful peanut is fully baked :) she will come soon xxxxx

yeah she's fully cooked and ready to roll! lol i've had people guessing her weight and due date on that expectnet site :) PichiMuffin if anyone would lilke to guess.

Hi Jo

Nice to see you back on here, been thinking about you loads.. George is beautiful!!!

It's my mom's birthday today so maybe Beebee will come, although I doubt it. DH is trying to convince me to get induced earlier which I guess I should do.
Just want to stand on a roof and scream I am so over it all..

But going to put on my smile and just be grateful :)

Morning Ladies

Into another day and still no baby - contractions so strong now I feel like I might pass out - but they are about 10 mins apart on average - so not regular enough yet :cry:

Congrats Coco!

Happy due date Pichi!

can't concentrate more than that sorry - in a whole world of pain here! :(

Lol xx

how long have you been having your contractions for lol? my friend had irregular contractions all the way through her labour...

since 3am Monday morning - they died right down - and started picking up again about 3am this morning :(

i had that last week - they're totally gone now for me :( maybe this is it for you now since they've started up and are still going now? :) lets hope so! :flower:

Lol, I hope this is it for you hun, it sounds like it!

Coco, good to have you back, have been thinking of you. George is gorgeous :) Can't wait to hear your story!

Shan - I see you posted your photos of Elleah, what a total beauty :) Another to join the unexpected C-Section club :haha: Can't wait to hear your story too :)

Pichi have they said if they will give you a sweep or when they will induce? A maximum of what 10 days now? She'll come sooner, I feel it in my bones :rofl:

Kelly I do hope you have baby soon, it must be stressing you out a tad x x

A_M i have my midwife appointment tomorrow so i may ask for a sweep just to get things moving. i just feel really quite heavy now and i feel like a walrus trying to roll out my bed to go pee in the night haha... not only that but according to my OH i'm snoring pretty damn loud :dohh:

i didn't really want to be induced but i think that ship has kinda sailed and i just want this little one out now

Happy due day pichi :) what's the next step for you? Do you have an induction date?

my lil missy is on her way contractions every 4-5 mins lasting over a min, hospitals said to come in so carls on his way to pick me up eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk :) xXx

Coco, you are very welcome! :hugs:

DF, your reporting your ass hurts! :rofl: That made me :lol: Happy 39 Weeks! :hugs:

Betheney, Labor :dust: to us so we don't have December babies! :hugs:

Pichi, Happy Dute Date!! "Come on Lil Peanut!" :dust:

Kelly you need lotsa Labor :dust:!!! :hugs:

Lol, I hope this is it for you hon! :hugs:

Shyfox :yipee: :hugs:

DF, So did I! :haha: Lovely goodmorning wake up call My hubby gave me! :cloud9:

AFM, been having period type cramps again since 4:40 am. Doubt it's anything for they are not regular.

I'm excited yet jealous at the same time, I have 3 friends either being induced or having their C-Section today! :hugs: & :cry: I want my baby too!!! :( I had a dream Last night I gad her today! *Sigh*

Oh yes, Kayla (aka: Eskimobabys) Is being induced today due to Pre-E!!! I will report as soon as I get text updates from her! :hugs: GL Kayla! :kiss:

coco, georgie is adorable and Congrats again!

Good luck today eskimobaby and shyfox!

Im jeleous, still. I want Jaxon out NOW!

Hey ladies. Well, pictures and a proper update will have to wait .. heaven only knows how long! :haha: Today is my first full day home, as well as I have both Joseph and Madelyn by myself! So I am hoping it doesn't get too rough. ;)

Madelyn Tashara was born on Nov. 8th at 6:45AM she was 6lbs 15.8oz and 19in long.
She is amazing, but I am having a hard time believing she is actually ours. I keep expecting someone to come take her away! Our first night home was ROUGH to say the least. Definitely wasn't used to having a newborn anymore, lol.

I am hurting a bit, and can't wait to get my pain medicine today. Lol. But other than that I think I am recovering well. Madelyn is a bit jaundiced so have to take her to get her levels checked today. :| I just wish I was 100% since I have to take both babies. Thankfully my grandma is going to come help me. :thumbup:

Anyhow, I hope you ladies are well (and your babies!). Maybe someday i'll be able to post pictures haha.

parents=assholes! Arrghh! I cant even ask them a question without a full scale fight starting!
I got a gift card from toys r us in post, no idea who from? no letter with it but i assume love film as i signed up there and think thats the offer i choose as gift. Anyway they dont work on line the vouchers! so its 40 mile from me a toys are us and since my parents are shop alholics and go everywhere even belfast i asked if they where going up thatw ay soon as i seen sometihng on line i could reserve for william. So round and round in circles I got things thrown at me like "do yu think our car riuns on water" and "not driving there for a shitty gift token" I asked if they where going there just to pick it up not to actually go there for me only if they where going anyway. Ended up roaring so much my throat was sore as dad kept asking for links to what it was, whats the point when your not going! if i asked darrens mum she would probably go ffs with no row!

All my dad had to do was say NO that aas all not make me run around in circles and insult me then not listen to me and ask me to repeat and explain myself in the same stupid row they always have with me ! why give me a hard time? i have no money for williams xmas presents and have shitty ones i get a voucher i will use it on him and get insulted because they aint driving there for that amount! didnt ask me if i had money to put to it and i have actually! Just treating me like a big pain as usual,. only asked, yes or no where they going that way not a full scale row and headache and a sore throat at the end of it!!! this is what they are like down there all the time toeach other, rowing, spitting and being nasty to each other why the hell do i call when I know i will get the same for asking anything!

yesterday i asked them about williams xmas present as they never asked me what to get him and he has a garage from me and his gran so has enough of them and got ignored, my mum had her head on her and poker face and dad ignored me. Must not be getting him anything then as they havnt got him anything since his bday in feb. Darrens mum has went mental and has him 7 presents so far! eek! and thats not including the rest of darrens ones who will be the same to.

Congrats Silas!!! :hugs: I'll update when on my laptop!

DF, wow!! I'm so sorry your parents are like that! How horrible! Your stories always make me so sad, especially for your babies. I just could not imagine the pain you go through! :cry: :hugs: I am so sorry that you have parents that are that horrible!

I should really really wise up and stop asking them anything but I do that and they come back trying to be nice to me and then it all blows up in my face again. I think its better off not knowing them but they dont stay away! i know why my mum came in! 4 months of not entering my house next day she is snapping at me answering dads phone again. That didnt last long. My dads the nicer one would you believe! but has my mum ragging on at him all day and when i call she is bitching about me in background and huffing and puffing , they where in a restaurant i could hear the nice when they where giving off,. I had interrupted as usual. They go on like I am some leach but i never ask them for things especially not for free like my bro does expect all for free so i dont get why i get the bad attitude. I dread when they go, bad thought but who will look after my dependant siblings ? not me and if that sounds bad if you met them you wouldnt blame me.
so angry now. want to not be annoyed about this but i just cant. hormones prob dont help fuel the upset .

And now my mum thinks she is back in its time for her to be worse than ever! she will have things to say about new baby name and it will all start over again but this time I plan on saying "f*ck right off" with no problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->