~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Here I go again.... Painful Contractions are back!!! Probably just more BH but OUCH!!! I am cramping again down there and my back is hurting! Should I scarf down the rest of the Pineapple in the fridge!? :haha: Go for a LONG walk tonight!? :lol: :sex: again!? (BTW, that does not work because Mark and I have been doing that everyday (unless I absolutely cannot) and I don't get any type of contraction from that! :growlmad: :lol: )

Im getting some random period like pains, but few and far between. But gots the back ach also. Personally I just think it is wishfull thinking on my end, as i want him out! I have to wait till Friday for pineapple, as Im broke until payday.

Mine is probably wishful thinking too! Lol They have stopped again! :roll: OMG come on already and quit playing with my emotions!!!

Ok odd question, but I just have to ask....is anyone else dealilng with sore boobs? Man, mine are so sore, I've resorted to wearing the only nursing bra I have already, simply b/c its the most comfortable one I have!

Mine have been sore, but I have HUGE Boobs and bras KILL me!! Unfortunately, I have to wear them so they don't sag to my feet but strip outta them when I get home and give them a nice good rub! :lol: I've been wearing my nursing bras sinc 2nd Tri! Just more comfy. The underwires are the killers!!

I don't breastfeed and I wont be with this baby and I still wear the nursing bras I bought for my son when we were trying to breastfeed. The way I have to hold my son the underwires stick him in the belly and now I've been doing it so long I find other bras really really uncomfortable. But I know the few times I've been going out without my son and have worn an underwire bra I look a lot better and 100 times less saggy.

congrats to all the new babies! :) Cant wait to see all you ladies in the parenting thread! :D

Hi ladies!!!!!!!
I am back :wohoo: and today is the first time I feel human :haha: I have spent the last day or so catching up on everything that has been happening sine Wednesday when I was last on and I am so delighted to see so many new little Sparklers have made their way safely into the world. Well done ladies and some of you seem so close now that it surely can only be a matter days :)

Well as my wonderful friend Little Mermaid has already said, baby George Samuel made his way into the world in a very dramatic fashion at 11.33pm on the 4th November by emergency crash section under general anesthetic, weighing in at 6lb 3oz.

I will write up my birth story soon (although maybe I should wait until all the Sparklers have delivered as it was a little scary :)) but I have to say, that even though I never expected it to end up as it did, the hospital did everything they could to make it a positive experience and I am just so grateful to them all for delivering little Georgie so safely.

I am recovering well now and hubby is spoiling me rotten and not letting me lift a finger (wonder how long I can milk this one?) and Georgie is just sooooo cute I want to gobble him up!

I am now totally excited to be able to pop over and join our parenting thread :happydance: but I will still be here cheering you all on until every last Sparkler has delivered their little bundles of joy!

To those who I have not got on Facebook, here is the link to a few picces:
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=243509&id=710061352&l=bfba079de7

He is such a GORGEOUS Baby!!! Just Beautiful! Congrats once again! Y'all are such a Beautiful Family! :flower:

congrats cocobelle jus seen pics, i commented jus incase u wondered who it was, im under miz rachy , he is gorgeous and cant wait for ur birth story xxx

Birthplan all done xx

OMG I am watching Man V Food on TV and now I am craving a Burger from back home! Fuddruckers!!! :cry:

congrats cocobelle jus seen pics, i commented jus incase u wondered who it was, im under miz rachy , he is gorgeous and cant wait for ur birth story xxx

Birthplan all done xx

Thank you hun, I will start wrting it up now that I am a bit more lively!

Well done on getting your BP done!

Congrats cocoa!

me still here and nothing to report. My ass hurts thats about it. :(

Happy 39 weeks DF

I'm so incredibly over being pregnant! My spd hurts nearly all day now and is making walking horrible.

I cleaned mine and hubbies bedroom today! Wow what en effort that was, but at least its all organised now :)

39 weeks yesterday it has to change today, changes at around 8am I think. I have 6 days left and I really do feel like i will go over. In saying that I hope that I will have sods law and not go over as last time I didnt expect it and got it this time I do expect it and hopefully wont, well not to far anyway as I fear induction. I have a compulsive need for folding stuff lately.

yeah in the last 20 mins your ticker changed. Lol.

I'm convinced I'm going over I just hope they won't wait a full 2weeks to induce me, because I'm terrified of the placenta shutting down AND I don't want to wait that long AND I don't want a dec baby.

Having been there I dont fancy it again, well maybe if it had of ended the way it should it wouldnt have been so bad but dam it was boring and long and invasive to. I felt i had no control over anything at all. but had to be done i was well over and swelling everywhere with high bp.

I just want to go into labour and give birth fast and get home again, sounds like i am asking a lot i know.

Well - its my due date. Safe to say I'm going over :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->