~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I'm really scared about internals as well :( I think I'm just really sensitive down there...as I always bleed and cramp after a smear test too, I was laid up on the sofa with a hot water bottle last time..

Not looking forward to the possibility of induction at all, am crossing my fingers that little man decides to make his appearance naturally as they do sweeps at around 40 days here!

fingers x ur lil man makes a exit just before they decide too, with my 2nd i was booked in for a sweep and then induction a couple days later, luckily enough i started early labour the morning of my sweep that was booked, but i still ended up havin one to get things movin but that wasnt too bad, just the induction part i dread so im hoping aswell that i wont have to have one and she comes soon as midwfie is coming monday where ill be 40+ 1 xxx

Yes, pop rocks is a candy that pops in your mouth! :lol:

I was just thinking about you yesterday HG! GL with Thursday! :hugs:

https://haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/ may come in useful for all thats asking online lol

Update from Kelly - the pessary fell out and so didnt work, she is now waiting to see if the second lot has worked. I'll keep everyone updated.

https://haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/ may come in useful for all thats asking online lol

Love it!! :rofl:

Fingers crossed again for Kelly too!

Everyone please keep Baby Emmalina in your prayers!! She has a spiked fever today and is now in the NICU!!! Kayla (Eskiobaby's) is a crying mess! Please pray for Emmalina!! :hug:

I am 38 weeks 3 days and i have been having period type cramping since last weekend and went to be checked wed and was 1-2 cm and 50%.. after my appointment my cramping and only gotten worse.. Now i have constant cramping along with some contractions in my back and by my pelvic bone i also have the constant feeling i need to pee but i don't as i keep going only to have the feeling i need to go after Ive gone.. my contractions seem stronger and i have a ton of creamy discharge the past few days..
I can barely walk as i have a constant pain in my vagina and pubic bone if i do.. i don't want to call l&d and be told to come in if its nothing at all and this is normal but im in a great deal of discomfort and pain.. hospital is 45 min away on a good day.. i have an induction Wednesday at 6am.. but im wondering if i need to call or go in before than?

Praying for Kayla's baby girl =(

oh no thinking of eskimo and family, hope they can sort it with some antibiotics xx

thinking about eskimo's baby and mummy and daddy xx

does anyone have any good feedback on infacol before i go out and buy some as i think our lil princess has colic??

xx

hmmm u hav to use it for every feed and i kept forgetting didnt really find it helped but every baby is different xx

Mumtobe try Manzanilla (aka chamomille tea) suppose to help with collic. Helped with Jace.

Sending positive vibes for baby Emmalina and hope shes back home with mummy and daddy real soon xx thinking of u kayla and ur partner xxx Thanks Majm for updatin xxx:hugs:

err no thank dont want that pill lol

And with colic apparently just walking them about helps as i was told that when I had william by a midwife, baby wearing etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->