~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Still here. Got cramps and loads of discharge still. Thats it nothing else. I dont think it will be today anyway for me. Pichi however! whoohoo!

yeah I have nothing at all

Few pains here or there when I stand up but I think that's just muscles stretching

having a harry potter marathon on wednesday with the girls so baby can stay in till after that

I hope mine dosnt come on my mums birthday on monday she would love that. She probably think she has more of a hold over it than william as it took her birthday or something.

Morning ladies,

I hope by now labour is underway for you Kelly and Pichi. Lots of luck girls.

Kelly, sorry I didn't check back on here before I went to bed last night I hope by now you are well on the way and don't need thee info but just in case you do, brief summery for you:

10pm - had pessary
2.30m - mild contractions
4am - still mild but were reg 3 mins apart so could not insert second gel. Still just 1cm dilated though.
Next morning contractions gone but by 10am check was 3cm dilated so no gel needed.
2pm- waters broken on labour ward. Was told if not having reg contractions by 4pm I would have drip.
I walked and walked and ran up and down stairs and managed to negotiate another 2 hours to get labour moving as didn't want a drip. By 6pm I was 4-5 cm dilated and contracting enough enough for labour to progress as normal.

So not a quick thing! Hop you are speeding along honey!

Hope all is going well for you too Pichi.

Congrats Eskimobaby :happydance:

my growth scan went well...Jaxon is weighing in a little less than 7 lbs. Got confirmation that he is in fact a baby boy, after he flashed us! OH just grinned.

The scan however made me more impatiant to meet the little guy! I think I'll be going shopping for a pineapple tonight!

Yayyy glad its baby boy, i had mine checked few times too lol xxx hopefully not long for us now girls xx

:wave:

Hi all - just been lurking lately as I dont want to cast my miserableness upon you all.

Congrats on all the new and beautiful additions and :dust: to all the imminent ladies :D

:hug: Jo
xx

Hugs ffs :hugs: xx

GL Kelly!!! :hugs:

I have been cramping a lot today with my belly tightening. I just had a bad one about 10 mins ago. We are gonna do what we can to evict her! :lol: Mark just brought me up some pop rocks to have fun with while trying to evict her! :rofl: Ok that was WAY TMI for you ladies but I thought it was funny and cute of him!!! :haha:

Whats pop rocks lol xx

Good luck pichi and kelly :happydance: xxx

All my aches have calmed dwn, :wacko: after major panicc last nite to double check bag etc then panic as hadnt polished shelf lol or painted toes :haha: but the pad is empty today so far so guess just waiting it out now ,

:hugs: to all the ladies wait:hugs:ing still and :happydance: for all the ladies who have had the babies and soon to be cuddling their bundles of joy xxx

Oooh, good luck Pichi and Kelly!!:happydance:

I've had my little boy confirmed as a boy 3 times now as well:haha: Couldn't really miss his package at the 34 week growth scan!

Nothing happening here yet (hence not posting much for a while)...I just know I'm going to be one of the last ones on here still waiting in December!!!:dohh:

oooohhhh i really hope ur both getting into the full swing of labour!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

i really think my LO is gonna be late....i dont know y, i just have that feeling & have had all the way through.....i was 10 days early, however i know its not hereditory!! :(

& yea......what is pop rocks majm???

xxx

jenna - my grandmother had her 3 births 2-3weeks early my aunty had her 2births 2 and 3 weeks early, my mother had given birth 7 times and they have ranged from 6-1 week early and here I am at 39weeks!!! I was 100% convinced id have a baby by now, I feel very gibbed!

Has anyone of you ladies had an internal examination lately? I had one and I swear i'm ripped to shreads down there. Feel bruised and in so much pain, worst thing is, labour is so near and i can't bear to have ANYTHING touch me down there, it's been over sized undies and baggy trousers last couple of weeks and it doesn't seem to be getting any better... Anyone else got this :cry:

xx

oooooooo Pichi and Kelly I hope your both Mummy's now!!! :happydance: So excited for you both!!

Pop rocks = fizz wizz in UK - Popping candy - love the stuff :haha:

Lois - the only internal I had was the evening before baby arrived and all it did was made me lose more plug - wasn't comfortable when they did it but no problems afterwards.. hope it clears for you asap :hugs:

I told myself Phoebe was gonna be late all the way through - so when she arrived 6 days after her due date I wasn't as frustrated as I might have been.. labour :dust: for you all though, as I know how much you all wanna meet your LO's :)

Lol xx

Anyone else get cramps after a bowel movement? I have been and the cramp can be quite painful! But only lasts 5 mins or so.

Congrats to all the new Mummys and Daddys out there! Just popping by to say that my baby is breech so I have a section booked for Thursday 18th. I will confirm all details asap after that.

Anyone else get cramps after a bowel movement? I have been and the cramp can be quite painful! But only lasts 5 mins or so.
I get that after a pee, like all down legs but think its baby moving down as i created some room for it.
Has anyone of you ladies had an internal examination lately? I had one and I swear i'm ripped to shreads down there. Feel bruised and in so much pain, worst thing is, labour is so near and i can't bear to have ANYTHING touch me down there, it's been over sized undies and baggy trousers last couple of weeks and it doesn't seem to be getting any better... Anyone else got this :cry:

xx

I wont have one of them again, I felt sore and voilated last time and it is actually called birth rape and should be taken more seriouly as it has the same effect on woman as rape actually does . I seen an article somewhere. I still have probs down there my sex life is shit because i tighten up and cant actually do anything that dosnt cause me pain. Nurses would laugh and poeple will say get on with it but its a very real thing. https://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/11...m_source=facebook&utm_content=haskell_fanpage this goes for examinations to. I wouuldnt let them do one on me last time not after that witch near left her watch up me last time and I was sore for days and she was treating me like a dick head for squirming.

The examination I had after the induction failed is possibly one if the worst things I have experienced in my life. Whole hand forced up my vaj, so bad they offered me gas and air to get through it. I understand the need to do it as in my case was and emergency plus my cervix was still very high. But still :(

The examination I had after the induction failed is possibly one if the worst things I have experienced in my life. Whole hand forced up my vaj, so bad they offered me gas and air to get through it. I understand the need to do it as in my case was and emergency plus my cervix was still very high. But still :(

I was given gas an air for the examination but it still hurt and then they suggested the epi as I was in so much pain from them up there. Its not nice at all and sometimes uncalled for.

Sophie C is in labour at the mo I think she was a few days over due there.

xx
I had a internal scan yesterday and that was uncomfy, hurt to walk after and to think i got to squeeze my bubba out nxt us girls could do without discomfort dwn there xxx

Congrats to all the new Mummys and Daddys out there! Just popping by to say that my baby is breech so I have a section booked for Thursday 18th. I will confirm all details asap after that.

Good luck with c section not long now, i keep think my lil cheeky girl will turn just to keep me on my toes xxxx

Hey Soph - that sounds really bad what u had done, kinder makes me go ouch if u get what i mean, i hope i wont need that or ill be climbing walls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->