~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Glad to hear your scan went well bartness. So much for me getting sleep! I lie down and my god its painful! So wonder I will. I just lost my bloody show too :o argh!

Glad to hear your scan went well bartness. So much for me getting sleep! I lie down and my god its painful! So wonder I will. I just lost my bloody show too :o argh!

oooh exciting I lost mine only the day before Phoebe arrived!! GL hun :happydance:

Bartness - good too hear scan went well and its nice to get the confirmation of what team your on - especially if you have bought boys stuff!!

Lol xx

:wave:

Hi all - just been lurking lately as I dont want to cast my miserableness upon you all.

Congrats on all the new and beautiful additions and :dust: to all the imminent ladies :D

:hug: Jo
xx

oh my word pich so excited for you! Looks like we might be having our babies on the same day as i have just been told i should be given serraspessary in next half hour! Im so excited but so so nervous. Did it feel funny down there before you had show, girls? I have had weird burning sensations and contractions went way past 100 on machine earlier so was starting to think things were perhaps on their way anyway. Eeekk. Will read birth stories once i am home and not on phone!

Kelly I'd been contracting since 4 this afternoon. As my contractions have picked up and got stronger that's when my show popped out. Like jelly - only red and minging :haha: not sure when to phone the hospital

i would ring them now sweetie and see what they think you should do! Good luck if we dont chat again. X

Pichi it is all happening!!! Good luck dearest, you will have that little bubba in no time.

Good luck Kelly and Pichi, this is it girls!!! Can't wait to hear your little ones have arrived safe and well xxx

by the way jo, and sorry for all my questions, how long after u were given pess thing did u start contracting? X

Hey girls - my waters have just gone so off to get checked I go!

Oh good luck pichi, hopefully when we see you next you'll have a little bundle of joy.

Hi girls......i keep foregetting about this thread...ever since it moved!!!! cant believe so many sparklers have been born already!!!

apologies, i havent read through all the posts as i would be here for bloody ages!!!

pinklizzy, ur lil girl is gorgeous

pichi, gd luck if it is what u think it is :dust:

xxxx

Welcome back Love! :hugs:

my growth scan went well...Jaxon is weighing in a little less than 7 lbs. Got confirmation that he is in fact a baby boy, after he flashed us! OH just grinned.

The scan however made me more impatiant to meet the little guy! I think I'll be going shopping for a pineapple tonight!

Congrats on a Great scan! :hugs: I bought another pineapple today too! :D

Congratulations surprisepreg! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/458993-birth-baby-shane.html

sending labour vibes pich! Im starting to get dull cramps but nothing too exciting happening. Hope something happens soon for the rest of you waiting girlies xxx

GL Kelly!!! :hugs:

I have been cramping a lot today with my belly tightening. I just had a bad one about 10 mins ago. We are gonna do what we can to evict her! :lol: Mark just brought me up some pop rocks to have fun with while trying to evict her! :rofl: Ok that was WAY TMI for you ladies but I thought it was funny and cute of him!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->