~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

update on Kelly:- she is 3cm dilated and was on her way to delivery for her waters to be broken. so not long now.

Thinking of you Eskimo.

had my baby girl Raphaëlle 10.11.10 :D
congrats ! cool date !
update on Kelly:- she is 3cm dilated and was on her way to delivery for her waters to be broken. so not long now.

Thinking of you Eskimo.

Thank you for update.

I can and cant believe i have like til Tue til my due date, at the start I was convinced i would go before it as people would say number 2 always comes early but now i can see this turning into me going to my app on wed and being told i will be induced a week later if i dont go. And that dosnt make me happy at all i rather leave till i go natural but nothing is happening here. ( I pray i will eat my own words here).

Get well soon Emmalina, thinking of you Eskimo xx
Good luck Kelly, hope it's not much longer now.

https://haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/ may come in useful for all thats asking online lol
Thats brilliant!!:thumbup:

Everyone please keep Baby Emmalina in your prayers!! She has a spiked fever today and is now in the NICU!!! Kayla (Eskiobaby's) is a crying mess! Please pray for Emmalina!! :hug:

Thats awful news :( :hugs: to Kayla and :dust: too Emmalina

Congrats hun :happydance: That is a cool birthdate :)
How heavy was she?

Lol xx

Thinking of Kelly and Pichi too and sending labour :dust: their way!

Lol xx

Thinking of you and your baby girl Eskimo, I hope she gets better soon.

My sister just messaged me asking if I'd had the baby yet to which I replied "yes last thursday its name is george" anyway the twit took me seriously and now thinks I've had the baby, surely my own sister doesn't think I would wait 3 days to tell her..... Twit

oh ladies who are trying to induce their own labour here's a fab website which gives lots of statistics and very useful information https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/labourandbirth/planningyourbabysbirth/naturalbringonlabour

Had my sons fundraiser last night and we raised much more then we planned to so thats great. Everyone asked me all night when I was having the baby and I must have heard well try not to have it tonight hahaha about 100 times. My belly also got touched and rubbed 100 times.

Now thats all over I can concentrate more on this baby. only a couple more days and he'll be here. Tomorrow is cleaning and grocery shopping and getting everything done that needs to be done. Monday my son is going to his grandparents house and then I have 2 more hospital appointments and then I have the whole day free to just enjoy it and be quiet and calm. And then tuesday is the big day :)

Congratulations Love! :hugs:

Thinking of you Eskimo.

Thanks for the update! GL Kelly! :hugs:

My sister just messaged me asking if I'd had the baby yet to which I replied "yes last thursday its name is george" anyway the twit took me seriously and now thinks I've had the baby, surely my own sister doesn't think I would wait 3 days to tell her..... Twit

:rofl:

Had my sons fundraiser last night and we raised much more then we planned to so thats great. Everyone asked me all night when I was having the baby and I must have heard well try not to have it tonight hahaha about 100 times. My belly also got touched and rubbed 100 times.

Now thats all over I can concentrate more on this baby. only a couple more days and he'll be here. Tomorrow is cleaning and grocery shopping and getting everything done that needs to be done. Monday my son is going to his grandparents house and then I have 2 more hospital appointments and then I have the whole day free to just enjoy it and be quiet and calm. And then tuesday is the big day :)

Glad the fundraiser went well! :hugs: GL on Tuesday! :hugs:

Congratulations sjb1985! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ncess-may-her-way-update-again-were-home.html

Congratulations mommydrgnfly! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...1240-had-baby-keira-veterans-day-pic-now.html

none them bring on labour things work please dont try castor oil its dangerous and the nipple stimulation is not right either or i would have had a baby long ago as I do breastfeed several times a day and night still. Pineapple dosnt have enough of anything in it to start, raspberry leaf tea i tried last time and made me ill for weeks and curry is just to start your bowels which is the wrong way to start labour. I would just wait on baby or as i was told the only way was sex and even that never worked on me.

I had morning sickness this morning for some weird reason, got up went to look went back to bed and got this urge to throw up and did. weird.

That's what the site says, it doesn't say do this and you'll go into labour it says when so many women did this 30% went into labour as opposed to 6% who didn't try it. So 70% of women it didn't work for. That's why I think the site is great its the only one who is prepared to give figures. It days says the same thing about pineapple too, you'd need at least 7 pineapples and if anyone does eat that many then your probably likely to go into labour from your bowels irritating the uterus.

Think for some its coincidence they go into labour to after as your expecting labour anyway. i just wouldnt bother after last time :( but trying safe ways cant do any harm I do consider some myself just none that cause the runs or make me vomit.

I am actually slightly annoyed at this girl this morning, she has been a friend a while and is from here but was banned and has deleted me again from facebook, i found out as i was looking back on messages for birth plan to write out and seen her name black so she blocked me. She has done this a few times?? last message was saying i was her only frirend left from this site, i even have her mobile number and all and then today she is gone? whats the point on that why keep deleting me? this is about the 5th time no joke! I dont even know why she deleted me last time. I was deleting people yesterday and defo didnt delete her she seems to have blocked herself from me. I aint going after anyone like that, can stay off my list if your going to be weird like that.

:haha: thats like something id do to a friend or my sister xx

Glad the fundraiser went well and all the best for tuesday xxx

I am actually slightly annoyed at this girl this morning, she has been a friend a while and is from here but was banned and has deleted me again from facebook, i found out as i was looking back on messages for birth plan to write out and seen her name black so she blocked me. She has done this a few times?? last message was saying i was her only frirend left from this site, i even have her mobile number and all and then today she is gone? whats the point on that why keep deleting me? this is about the 5th time no joke! I dont even know why she deleted me last time. I was deleting people yesterday and defo didnt delete her she seems to have blocked herself from me. I aint going after anyone like that, can stay off my list if your going to be weird like that.

Thats bang out of order, would make sure she doesnt add u again as may jus be for her to be nosey xxx:hugs:

Well for me its HAPPY DUE DATE TO ME AND ALL THE OTHER GIRLIES DUE TODAY :hugs::happydance: XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->