~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I'm asking for an induction tomorrow at my appt. I am hoping to go natural but I just am over being pregnant and miserable. Mark told me to ask for it too. I will be 39 weeks +1 on the 22nd and that is when I am asking for it.

Team :pink: is in the lead!! Yey! :happydance: congrats too those who have had their babies
and Happy due date Chella!!

Lol xx

Thank u xxxx

Chella Happy Due Date. :hugs:

DF & Betheney, this is my last child too and I too was induced with Jace a week early. I am having lots of false labor and really want to go into labor on my own naturally too. I fear I won't as well. :(

I am 38 Weeks today. :happydance:

Thank u and happy 38wks to u xxx

Heys girls lets hope you and myself dont have to come to being induced and we all go naturally very soon so i say lol im hoping tomoz as im due today and i cant see it happening, was 3days late with first, and 4 days late with 2nd so i just dont know this time round xxxx

Congrats to all the new sparklers! Still here just waiting. I'm ok though with the wait, just anxious to know whether I'm having a boy or girl and how s/he will look.

Btw, any update on eskimobaby's baby? I hope she is okay.

My next appoitment is on Friday, so I'll think I'll be asking about an induction if I go over then too.

OT, but gotta mention it b/c its super exciting to me! Its hunting season in Minnesota, and my 13 year old nephew went out hunting at our cabin. He was out in his tree stand all alone, no one else in the woods, when my dad and brother heard the gun shot. They took off running down the trails, and ran into Damon running down the trail yelling at the top of his lungs "I GOT A DEER! I GOT A DEER!" He was so excited.

He wounded the deer and had to track it, which added to his excitment. I havent see the pics of him with it yet, and can't wait! I know he'll remember that moment for rest of his life!

I dont like hunting at all. :(

baking apple madera cake here, should be nice. My landlord still hasnt been round to fix the washing machine since we told him on thurs so i am not happy at alL!

We need some more :blue: We can't lose we have been in the lead all along :rofl:

DF, my friend had a little girl a week late just before I had Evan. Her son was 10 days early so I think it is all rubbish.

I would like to go natural next time as long as i don't have the problems I had this time. If I do I will elect a C-section. But I would love to go into labour naturally and acctually experience a contraction :D

Happy due date Chella, thank you for the card :hugs:

Happy 38 weeks April and Bartness :wohoo:

Happy 38 weeks Majm and Bartness!

Any updates on Pichi or Kelly? They must of had babies by now? Im so inpatient!! :haha:

Lol xx

DF I hope your landlord fixes your washing machine soon. I know it sucks not having one, lived with out a washer/dryer for a good 2 years, I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a washer and dryer.

I also lived with out a dryer while living in China, imgaine hang drying clothes in the dead of winter. NOt much fun at all.

Im not much a fan of hunting either, I hate venison think its disgusting and refuse to eat it, but Its still exciting that Damon got his frist deer! Im a proud aunty.

I am a washing addict! i have to have clean clothes just to smell. Sad lol we will get this sorted tomorrow one way or another. Good friend with landlords cousin he is coming down to have a look at washing machine.

I must do a bump pic tomorrow or on tue for 40 weeks!why am I still here! lol and its my mums bday tomorrow also.

well i had a sweep this morning as i went to the hospital in horrible pain i cant even walk and was having horrible contractions as well as a migraine.. had 2 liters of iv fluid now we are at home just waiting for something to happen if not induction wed 6am..

Rai last I heard baby Emmalina is doing better. That was late last night when I heard from another friend. :hugs:

Congrats to your nephew Bartness. I am not a hunting fan either & venison is gross. Lol

Marinwife, GL and I hope you go into labor!! :hugs:

Stupid question but what is a spiked fever?

Glad she is doing better. Big :hugs: to Kayla and Sam, can't imagine the worry they have been going through x x

Do they know what caused Emmalina to have a high temperature?

Glad to hear she is doing better, must be a worrying time, my thoughts are with you :flower:

Aww..glad Emmy is improving. Can't imagine how scary it must have been for Kayla:nope:

Not sure what a spiked fever is or what caused it. Just scary as hell to hear though especially with her being in Nicu! Hopefully she just gets better and fast and now I am very curious to what the cause was too!

update on kelly: she was still waiting for them to break her waters and was in labour but very slow.

Thanks Weezy! Poor Kelly! I know she is more than ready! :hugs:

No one looks at my thread :( https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/462016-william-our-pics-baby.html#post7750685 I made a thing of me , willam and darren and you can see he looks like both of us.

Good luck Kelly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"