~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I'm still here with ya DF, my 39+6 appt has been moved to tomorrow which is 36+3..... Going to ask for a sweep, so I'll update you all tomorrow.

Congratulations Kelly and Pichi...I love the name Pixie!!!

Congrats to all those other ladies that have had their babies...and labour dust to those starting off :hugs:

Soon we will all be over in the parenting thread :happydance:

Sometimes first tri feels like a million years away, and at others it only feels like yesterday!! I miss being pregnant in that I miss feeling her move in my tummy...

Congratulations girls, love your little girls name Pichi xxx

its my mums birthday and I dont even have her mobile number in my phone. This is as we dont get a long and I gave up a while ago on her after so many rows and so much stress. But I have her a card I just have her no gift for the first time ever! my brother never gets her a thing and lives in her house, tells her to f off even if she is offering him dinner and she is more worried about him not appreciating her instead of me who gets her really nice stuff! signed copies of books she likes as I know the authors and other things. That was last years and she wasnt even impressed by it. Even got her a personal bday card from the author send to her. Kinda gutted me as I was excited more than she was for her reaction and she grunted. I cant please her at all she is never grateful and every year i try and try to impress her, not just with presents for bday, mothers day and xmas just in general even with my son I try and impress her and then I caught on that you cant, if my son cant impress her, her own grandson and only grandson she could ever have (my bro and sis wont be at much anyway) and she can only insult him and put him down. So much so she upsets him the very sight of her. I have had to ban her for her behaviour as all I asked was for her to act civil in my house and not like some spoilt teen who picks on everything from what toys my son plays with saying he shouldnt have them in MY livingroom! and every other dam thing she can see., And snapping at me when I call my dad answering his phone. So sick of her. She was here for the firts tinme in months the other day and sat with her back to me trying to interact with william who was weary and he isnt a shy child, she was upset he wasnt kissing and cuddling her but she smothers him and freaks him out he has to get away, she is rough . He cuddles everyone else she thinks theres something wrong with him. Like a learning disability because he disnt recite the times tables yet. Yet he is extremly smart! she just hasnt seen i as she hasnt been around him.

so anyway today I deciuded to be a bit like my brother who gets everything for free and lazes about in bed all day and is 32 years old and tells his mum sto f off all the time. I wont go as far as hijm but I got a card and thats all she is getting off me and i am sure she will be fuming and mark me down as even more of a useless child and worship my brother and clean all his underware for him, he hasnt ever used a washing machine i had to do it when my parents where on hols one year because he is so dependant!

If you want respect you have to give it and i give up giving it. I feel like a battered old something taking crap one thing after the other., So much more stronger that I have more important things to worry about and dont care about her any more. The excuse "I am your mum i can speak to you however I like" is just not on any more. I dont talk to my son like that and wouldnt! I would expect no respect if i had spoken to anyone like that.

good luck for tomorrow hayley! stealer of my DD lol

I havent been on here much been a lil busy lol but just wanted to say congrats on all the babies born over the past week or so that ive missed! And wishing all those still waiting all the best for their impending labours xoxoxoxoxox :)

Shan and Elleah

Well done too Kelly :happydance:

Hope your enjoying your last pregnant day Hayley!! As Dani said I miss being pregnant - wouldn't swap having the baby here though!!

Hope you get your sweep and it speeds things up for you Beth!

You have so much stress off your mum Df - She doesn't deserve a present! :haha:

Lol xx

Hey girls. Just a quick post from hospital.

I had to have a C-section with Pixie. Ill fill in the details when I'm home. 7lb 15oz and came into the world at 13.55 ? she's feeding from the boob really well and is very alert

:happydance: Congratulations glad u and pixie are doing well xxx

Congrats Gemabee! :hugs:

Page 4 is where it is announced.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...65-gemabee-active-labour-update-pg-2-a-4.html

Page 4 on what part soz im so tired today and slow xxx

Tomorrow is my last day of being pregnant. Today I went and did a HUGE grocery shop and got all the laundry and house cleaning done. My son is going to my mothers tomorrow morning and then I'm off for blood work and a final doctors appointment before my surgery. I am getting really nervous now and kinda sad about not ever being a family of 3 ever again and not having all the attention to give to my one son.

I haven't had a single sign of labour starting. no cramps, no mucus so I think if it wasn't for this c-section I would have been really really over due.

I was like that when having my 2nd , felt sad as was last few days with just it being my daughter, and now again im getting them on/off tears as be the last time as a family of 4 and soon be a family of 5 , and my lil man wont be the baby of the family , all the best for when you go and cant wait to hear your story xxxx

Congrats Gemabee XXX

As for me 1 day overdue , teary on/off lol as its the waiting and not knowing when i see kids off to school i may not see them until i have tinkerbell, get really homesick too and the thought of staying in the hospital freaks me out xxx

Hope all the girls still left waitin are ok xxx

congrats to all the ladies that have given birth :happydance:
labour dust to all the ladies still waiting

Congrats Kelly! :hugs:

AFM, I was up ALL NIGHT with a bad Backache, Cramping, Contracting, Bodyaches, Nausea and Diarrhea. I had some again this morning, but what do you know, not as bad. :roll: Figures! I go to the doctor today at 1 p.m. and hopefully there is improvement. Last Monday I was checked and I was 1 1/2 cm dilated. Hoping for at least a full 2 or more today.

Well i was in the hospital yesterday for a horrible headache and nausea and contractions had 2 liters iv fluid and had a sweep than was sent home.. i go back wed 6am or tomorrow night not sure yet waiting on the call from the hospital to say which one.. but today and tomorrow are my last days as a mother of just one..

Good luck to everyone else.. and congrats to all the ladies who have had there babies

I have a headache right now.

anyone have any early signs they can tell me about like how they felt before they really knew labour was about to set in? I am looking for any hope at all here. All I got was 2 braxton hicks while cleaning today and a foggy headache probably because i am tired or something. I feel I will not get a natural labour this time now I am loosing hope.

Hang in there DF, there is still a good chance you'll go into natural labor. Dont give up hope. Thinking of you and hoping you go into labor soon!

Good luck to marinewife, and happyhaly, both of you will have your LO's here soon! Lucky!

Im still hoping that Jaxon will be arriving this week. Most people at work, are guessing Friday or Saturday. I can only hope!

Im suddnely very shaky, cant stop shaking. I ate some bread with peanut butter, hopping that helps stop the shaking.....I dont like feeling like this

Im suddnely very shaky, cant stop shaking. I ate some bread with peanut butter, hopping that helps stop the shaking.....I dont like feeling like this

:wacko:wow. i have read that giddy feeling before labour, something to do with oxy something.

:wave: hey ladies

Congrats Kelly

bartness - how you feeling now?

AFM - I had my 40 week appointment today. Had a sweep but no stretch but I dont think it has acheived anything.

HOWEVER, I do now have an induction booked for Wednesday AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still shaking, and having a really hard time concentrating on anything. Starting to get a headach too. And Jaxon is not moving around as much as he normally does....this sucks. Since Im stuck at work, I cant do the juice and lay down thing

GL FGS!!! :hugs: :happydance:

Bartness, My cousin went into Labor last week and had the shakes BAD!!!! Call the doctor!

My OH says Im over-reacting, and telling me not worry so much. Im so conflicted on what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->