~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hey girls. Just a quick post from hospital.

I had to have a C-section with Pixie. Ill fill in the details when I'm home. 7lb 15oz and came into the world at 13.55 ? she's feeding from the boob really well and is very alert

great pichi! very pleased for you and congrats,. hope the scar isnt to sore. x

No one looks at my thread :( https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/462016-william-our-pics-baby.html#post7750685 I made a thing of me , willam and darren and you can see he looks like both of us.

Good luck Kelly!

I did not see that post. I am sorry. :hugs:

Hey girls. Just a quick post from hospital.

I had to have a C-section with Pixie. Ill fill in the details when I'm home. 7lb 15oz and came into the world at 13.55 ? she's feeding from the boob really well and is very alert

Congratulations!!!! :happydance: Is that her name? Pixie? CUTE!!!! :hugs:

Kayla (Eskimobabys) said they don't know what caused the spiked fever but they ran 10 million :lol: tests and put Emma on antibiotics for 2 days.

She gets to go home tomorrow! :happydance::kiss::hugs:

Congrats Gemabee! :hugs:

Page 4 is where it is announced.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...65-gemabee-active-labour-update-pg-2-a-4.html

Congrats Pichi and Gemabee!!

Great news that Emmy gets to go home too...yay!:happydance:

congrats pichi and gemmabee.

thinking of little emmy xx

please excuse the left handed typing, baby on boob again.

jo x

someone had a dream i would go into labour on a sunny day, and tomorrow is the only sunny day i see on weather so we will see lol also mentioned 2 hours labour and girl.

congrats pichi and gemabee! Everyday new babies are born now... how exciting!

Good luck to everyone who has passed their due day also. Mine will be tomorrow and I have a feeling the day will just pass by haha...

xx

Tomorrow is my last day of being pregnant. Today I went and did a HUGE grocery shop and got all the laundry and house cleaning done. My son is going to my mothers tomorrow morning and then I'm off for blood work and a final doctors appointment before my surgery. I am getting really nervous now and kinda sad about not ever being a family of 3 ever again and not having all the attention to give to my one son.

I haven't had a single sign of labour starting. no cramps, no mucus so I think if it wasn't for this c-section I would have been really really over due.

:happydance: Congrats too Pichi and Gemmabee

Labour :dust: too Kelly!!

Lol xx

congratulations to pichi and gemabee!!!!!

Can't wait to hear the birth stories.

Great news that emmalina is going home.

Happyhayley, wishing you a safe and happy delivery. Don't worry you will have more than enough time and love to give to both your babies.

I'm Not one for hunting too. Although the deers around here makes me wish I were!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just seen on Facebook that Kelly has had her baby!!!! Well done honey xxxxx

Good luck Hayley, try and relax and enjoy your last day of it being just you and your little man inside you because after tomorrow you will have to share him with the world!

Labour :dust: to everyone else xxx

Well still here. Not surprised so looks like I will go over my due date tomorrow. Actually I am surprised I thought I would have gone by now with all the labour signs I was getting a while ago and nothing this past while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->