~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I reckon you will know when something is very wrong here. you will know when to call doc.I hope it dosnt last to long it sounds really scary!

My OH says Im over-reacting, and telling me not worry so much. Im so conflicted on what to do.

Hun drink A LOT of water have something to eat.. i had this yesterday was in the hospital for it and got 2 liters of iv fluid felt better after that so just drink and eat something if it doesn't stop in a hour or so than id give them a call..

:wave: hey ladies

Congrats Kelly

bartness - how you feeling now?

AFM - I had my 40 week appointment today. Had a sweep but no stretch but I dont think it has acheived anything.

HOWEVER, I do now have an induction booked for Wednesday AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are being induced the same day =) YIPPY!!! =)

they told me if we don't give the baby what it wants..aka FOOD lol they act funny and make our body's out of whack.. so eat something and it should make you feel better and about 32 ounces of water well that's what they made me do.. =)

Good luck Jo and Marinewife for Wednesday, although you both never know ......... it could happen anytime!

Bartness honey, if you are at all worried about Jaxon's movements, get it checked out. Its not worth the worry hun, and so what if you are 'over reacting', best be safe I say x

Lots of labour :dust: to everyone else, I can't wait until all the little sparklers have been delivered!

x

Hey bartness how u feelin now hun ?

Hey df - im still here too x

Theres loads at the start that we dont know if they had babies or not and they had to have by now??

Hey ladies still here :)

I come to the place where it was exciting, having left the place where I am just stressed!!

FGS - Thank goodness :wohoo: Brilliant news. Good luck xxxxxxxx

Marine wife, good luck for Weds too hun :)

Well, after eating lunch and having some water, Im no longer shaking, and my headach is now gone as well. Now however, Im feeling slight cramps, keeping my fingers crossed that something has started to happen, but probably just wishful thinking.

So turns out my parents dont even know when i am due! they think its next week! how can my mum even forget when its tomorrow and its her bday today! wtf!? no wonder my dad is away off picking car seats up later in week when I will be over due.

oh my god

As I'm lying here at 6am trying to catch up with sparklers on what happened during my slumber, I feel this terrible feeling at the top of my bump and under my bunko at the same time, I thought the baby had a huge spasm or something or that something happened to my placenta, surely ot couldn't be my waters, so I flexed just to be sure and sure enough a gush came out!!! MY WATERS BROKE!!!!!!!!!! so I woke hubby who jumped up and I asked him to grab me a white towel to check the water stained any colour and I say on that in bed while the water kept coming and coming and coming..... Now just sitting here with a maternity pad on going to ring the hospital as soon as I have 1/2 hour worth of contractions, I've had 2 so far and they were 6 mins apart, YAY

Love betheney

Thanks bartness, so excited!, I was just reading about how badly you were feeling, I hope you are feeling better after eating.

oh my god

As I'm lying here at 6am trying to catch up with sparklers on what happened during my slumber, I feel this terrible feeling at the top of my bump and under my bunko at the same time, I thought the baby had a huge spasm or something or that something happened to my placenta, surely ot couldn't be my waters, so I flexed just to be sure and sure enough a gush came out!!! MY WATERS BROKE!!!!!!!!!! so I woke hubby who jumped up and I asked him to grab me a white towel to check the water stained any colour and I say on that in bed while the water kept coming and coming and coming..... Now just sitting here with a maternity pad on going to ring the hospital as soon as I have 1/2 hour worth of contractions, I've had 2 so far and they were 6 mins apart, YAY

Love betheney
omg how dare you go into labour your after me! your all a bunch of que hoppers!:growlmad:

good luck hehe:thumbup:

Betheney I am feeling better after eating lunch, and having some water. Thanks for asking.

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm supposed to go in at noon but they said the actual surgery wont start until between 2pm and 5pm and even then if theres an emergency it might be later. Sounds like its going to be a long day of waiting....sigh...

oh my god

Love betheney

Wow! Good luck!!:hugs: It's definitely all happening at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->