~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Well, after eating lunch and having some water, Im no longer shaking, and my headach is now gone as well. Now however, Im feeling slight cramps, keeping my fingers crossed that something has started to happen, but probably just wishful thinking.

Glad you are feeling better! :D :hugs: I have had False labor all weekend. Got my cervix checked today and I am dilated to a 2 now.

So turns out my parents dont even know when i am due! they think its next week! how can my mum even forget when its tomorrow and its her bday today! wtf!? no wonder my dad is away off picking car seats up later in week when I will be over due.

Are you really surprised!? With all the crap they have been giving you! :growlmad: :hugs:

oh my god

As I'm lying here at 6am trying to catch up with sparklers on what happened during my slumber, I feel this terrible feeling at the top of my bump and under my bunko at the same time, I thought the baby had a huge spasm or something or that something happened to my placenta, surely ot couldn't be my waters, so I flexed just to be sure and sure enough a gush came out!!! MY WATERS BROKE!!!!!!!!!! so I woke hubby who jumped up and I asked him to grab me a white towel to check the water stained any colour and I say on that in bed while the water kept coming and coming and coming..... Now just sitting here with a maternity pad on going to ring the hospital as soon as I have 1/2 hour worth of contractions, I've had 2 so far and they were 6 mins apart, YAY

Love betheney

AHHHHH!!!! :yipee::happydance::hugs: YAY!!! Now come on LO! :kiss:

oh my god

As I'm lying here at 6am trying to catch up with sparklers on what happened during my slumber, I feel this terrible feeling at the top of my bump and under my bunko at the same time, I thought the baby had a huge spasm or something or that something happened to my placenta, surely ot couldn't be my waters, so I flexed just to be sure and sure enough a gush came out!!! MY WATERS BROKE!!!!!!!!!! so I woke hubby who jumped up and I asked him to grab me a white towel to check the water stained any colour and I say on that in bed while the water kept coming and coming and coming..... Now just sitting here with a maternity pad on going to ring the hospital as soon as I have 1/2 hour worth of contractions, I've had 2 so far and they were 6 mins apart, YAY

Love betheney
omg how dare you go into labour your after me! your all a bunch of que hoppers!:growlmad:

good luck hehe:thumbup:

:rofl:

AFM, I went to my 38 Week check up today. I am dilated at 2 cm now....................
AND..................

I got my induction date! They won't induce any earlier than 39 weeks, which is PERFECT in every way and so I go in on Nov. 22nd at 5 p.m. and they will start the Cer Vidil to soften the cervix and then early on Nov. 23rd I get the Pitocin! :happydance: I am SSSOOO Excited!!! :yipee:

I think on Friday I'll be asking my doctor about a possible induction date as well. Simply for the fact I do NOT want to go over! Im dreading that oh so much

GL Bartness! I hope they give it to you! :hugs: I hope you go into Natural more though of course! :hugs:

Well, after eating lunch and having some water, Im no longer shaking, and my headach is now gone as well. Now however, Im feeling slight cramps, keeping my fingers crossed that something has started to happen, but probably just wishful thinking.

Glad you are feeling better! :D :hugs: I have had False labor all weekend. Got my cervix checked today and I am dilated to a 2 now.

So turns out my parents dont even know when i am due! they think its next week! how can my mum even forget when its tomorrow and its her bday today! wtf!? no wonder my dad is away off picking car seats up later in week when I will be over due.

Are you really surprised!? With all the crap they have been giving you! :growlmad: :hugs:

oh my god

Love betheney

AHHHHH!!!! :yipee::happydance::hugs: YAY!!! Now come on LO! :kiss:

oh my god

Love betheney
omg how dare you go into labour your after me! your all a bunch of que hoppers!:growlmad:

good luck hehe:thumbup:

:rofl:

My brother actually bought her something, flowers, Dad says first time ever! he probably would have been kicked if he didnt. I wasnt there to remind him and he knows how it goes every year anyway. But I dont feel bad, I did send her a card and text and she did thank me. But she knows I have made no effort to talk to her and thats not something I used to do i was always the opposite this time this has been for months and I am totally different and she knows it. Maybe why she tries to be nice, even though she fails eventually as she cant keep that up for long. She wants to be able to come to the hospital to see new baby, and thats fine but I will take off her head if she starts her shit like last time.

My EDD is tomorrow. Sigh..........and i will be on me own as darren is busy and well i still have a broken washing machine.

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm supposed to go in at noon but they said the actual surgery wont start until between 2pm and 5pm and even then if theres an emergency it might be later. Sounds like its going to be a long day of waiting....sigh...
good luck tomorrow, cant wait to hear how it all went

I dont know but I am raging. he was told last week and he hasnt come near us! the one next door leaks so we cant take that in and he dosnt know it as i havnt seen him about and he lives here. His cousin went over to say it earlier only dont know if he still there i have to look outside. Whoever installed teh dam thing messed it up so its never worked right and burned out the motor. I can buy one and take it out of bills as he gets my bill money no bills are in our names its done with meter readings which suits me so tomorrow that will be said to him and i can just get one there and then. I cant fart about anymore i cant even carry my washing in next door it near wreaks me.

If i go in labour and come back and i still have a broken one i will not be happy! my mum will end up doing mine as they offered and only as she trying to be nice now she would bitch about all the items individually and examine my clothes to see if they really need a wash then have a go at me for it! she nit picks on everything and i mean everything so I cant have her do it. I want to buy one but i dont have the money i cant even afford xmas decs :(

Congratulations Sophie C. :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/463107-lainey-mae-hughes-13-11-10-a.html

I am due on Wednesday! Having a girl Elizabeth Violet!

I am in the early stages of labor so we will see if she makes her appearance on or by Wednesday!

I am due on Wednesday! Having a girl Elizabeth Violet!

I am in the early stages of labor so we will see if she makes her appearance on or by Wednesday!

Yay! GL Hon! :hugs: I added you to the first page! :hugs:

tis my dd today. *looks at belly and spreads legs* you are so going to be late just like your da and your brother!

congrats too Sophie!! :happydance: another team :pink:

Happy EDD DF!

Welcome and GL Laynee :thumbup:

Lol xx

Happy due date DF!

Good luck today Hayley!

slept like crap last night. Couldnt sleep for nothing, was up every half hour or so. But then I was having a lot of BH (or I am assuming BH, as they dont hurt at all just really uncomfortable). I'm hoping I can make it through the work day, but if I get to tired I'll say I need to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->