~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

oh my god

As I'm lying here at 6am trying to catch up with sparklers on what happened during my slumber, I feel this terrible feeling at the top of my bump and under my bunko at the same time, I thought the baby had a huge spasm or something or that something happened to my placenta, surely ot couldn't be my waters, so I flexed just to be sure and sure enough a gush came out!!! MY WATERS BROKE!!!!!!!!!! so I woke hubby who jumped up and I asked him to grab me a white towel to check the water stained any colour and I say on that in bed while the water kept coming and coming and coming..... Now just sitting here with a maternity pad on going to ring the hospital as soon as I have 1/2 hour worth of contractions, I've had 2 so far and they were 6 mins apart, YAY

Love betheney

Goodluck betheney xx:happydance:

I am due on Wednesday! Having a girl Elizabeth Violet!

I am in the early stages of labor so we will see if she makes her appearance on or by Wednesday!

Keep us posted and goodluck xx:happydance:

GoodLuck FFS xxx:happydance:

Goodluck hayley for c section hopefully not long now xx:happydance:

How are you feeling bartness today? xxx

Happy Due date DF :happydance: XXX

Well im still here lol 40+ 2 so hoping soon she will make her way down, had midwife yday and shes still back to back :wacko: lol walking is even more painful, lets hope us girls left soon hav our buddles and goodluck to all the girls in labour and waiting to be started off xxxx

Wow its uber quite in here today...weird.

how is everyone feeling today?

Im just exhausted...didnt sleep at all.

I have been lurking around wondering where everyone is but most had babies :*( mines going to be late unless i go into labour some point very soon. But i feel no different. Got scan tomorrow and buying xmas decs to. I have to dip into my stash of money or we will have none and i dont feel like going out after baby is born as I remember i was wreaked with william and it was just him.

I'm still here too!!:dohh:

Just been to see midwife and all good so far though...have got a sweep booked for next Tues (due date) if nothing has happened by then. I'm really scared about it, but also really fed up with being pregnant and not being able to walk, so it's gotta be done!!

I feel ya on being fed up with being pregnant.

yesterday I started having cramping and braxton hicks (positive thats what it was), about every 20 mins or so, and now that Im at work, im to busy to pay any attention to them. Didnt sleep worth a damn last night up every half an hour, and am totally exhausted today. I have a docs appoitment on Friday, and Im thinking about asking about getting an induction date.

I had BH every 10 mins again by this time yesterday, went on until I fell asleep. That was accompanied by backache, which I still have! Not seeing my midwife until a week on Friday either, but I will get an induction day then which will be on or around the 28th so I guess it could be worse. Here's hoping the backache is the start of things but I am certainly not getting my hopes up!

jealous of all the startings here. I feel like the labour fairy missed me.

Here is my bump today.
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/002-2.jpg

UPDATE.... My gorgeous girl Anna Beth was born on Fri 12th Nov at 2.18pm after an induced & rapid labour. Birth Story to follow but all good! Congrats to the other Sparklers!!! xxx

UPDATE.... My gorgeous girl Anna Beth was born on Fri 12th Nov at 2.18pm after an induced & rapid labour. Birth Story to follow but all good! Congrats to the other Sparklers!!! xxx

congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxx

jealous of all the startings here. I feel like the labour fairy missed me.

Here is my bump today.
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/002-2.jpg

luv bump pic, must take one of my 40wk plus bump xxx

congrats Autumbabe!

I really dont think the BH is the start of anything for me, I still havent dropped and havent lost my mp yet. Its just plain old bh. sucks but eh.

HI LADIES!!!!
Have missed you! Have tried to have a quick read through as even thugh bubs is sleeping, we are out of our flat tomorrow and container was here today so its all happening.. fecking hell..

So, bump turned from yellow to blue-a beautiful baby boy Addison Reece Kidgell.. TOTALLY in love.. was the biggest mission getting into labour but not too bad once I was there.. Pessary didnt work, neither did breaking waters so was eventually pumped to the max with oxytocin. sucked that i didnt get to be in water and was only allowed of bed to pee but otherwise, beautiful calm experience and delivery was amazing!

Stubborn little man.

He was born on Nov 14th at 19.53 and weighed in at 9lb4oz. his head was 38.5cms!! Was uber proud to have delivered using gas and air only especially since he was posterior/back to back as well.. soo wortht he wait though!

Hope all you ladies waiting get to hold your little ones soon, its such an amazing momnet i dont htink i can stop at 2 hahaha!

To those who had babies same time as me, CONGRATS..

Here is a link if anyne wants to have a squizzy

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=250353&id=544046355

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

baby is here and its a girl!!!! Oh my god!

Baby was born at 12.30am 17th november 2010. She weighs 3.12kgs which is apparently about 7lbs, she's 47cm in length and we haven't 100% chosen a name but we think penelope..... I loved quinn.but she doesn't look like aquinn, hubby loves eva.but she doesn't look like one of those either. Contractions were the most horrendous things I've ever felt, with every one I was breaking down saying I can't do the next one I wil pass out from pain or go into a state of shock, seriously it was terrible. But I got through on just gas and air, the midwife kept saying I was only in early labour and I can't have an epidural till established labour, and I wasnt in established labour as my contractions were far too random, she came in ay midnight saying we can now do the epidural she just did a quick internal and said "oh wait no, your fully dilated and having a baby" she was born about 25 mins later. The cord was wrapped around her neck, shoulder and wrist and it was very tight so I only got her for about 10secs before they whisked her away, hubby didn't even get to cut the cord, but it was fine he went over and watched them work on her and announced the sex to me and she was on my chest in no time at all.

Will write a proper birth story later.

Woo! Congrats Autumnbabe, Kelly and Betheney :happydance:

Lovely bump pic too, DF!! I need to do another one really, as hopefully it will be my last!

Congrats kelly and betheny!

beth you where like here yesterday and now you have a baby! how fast was that! its getting so pregnant in this thread. And we only in the middle of the month!

cpngrats kelly, glad all is well. Enjoy your little boy.

Congrats to Betheney sounds like you had a good labour and quick!!

Congrats to all the other new mums.

Being a mum to 3 is great, Leo only wakes once in the night (I know I will regret saying that) and cries only for food. And his brother and sister adore him.

Good luck to all the other pregnant ladies sending lots of labour dust

Congrats Kelly, Betheney & Autumnbabe on the safe arrival of your darling babies!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->