~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hi everyone - I have just posted my birth story in the announcement section for those that are want to have a read of an induced birth experience. And here she is! 7lbs 14.5oz - I am in love! x

Stunning, congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

I have cramps like period ones all night, have kept me awake. Way down low though so dont know if thats a start or what.

I am raging today, the leak in bedroom roof if back so it leaked in my wash basket all night, i didnt want to hear it in a bucket dripping! i havnt got enoiugh towels and a broke washing machine and the windows! OMG! the carpet in livinmgroom and new carpet in bedroom is soaked a few feet out from window and dripping all night and we fixed them with silicon! theres nothing else we can do to fix them. new carpet soaked! old carpet in livingroom will surely be stinking and my landlord seems to be avoiding me as thats a week with a broken washing machine he knows about and hasnt come near is and even his cousin told him 2 days ago again as he looked at it.

and today i am over due :(

OMG - I am going in at 10 - I'm gonna have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dont forget, nothing on FB :D)

DF Hope this is it for you :)

Congrats Autumn, she is beautiful

xx

I will be the last of my DD to go i think.

I couldnt walk there felt like baby was right down,. and braxton hicks. I cant get my hopes up I just cant as I dont want to be disappointed when symptoms go away.

Here's a quick photo guys hope it works.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs566.ash2/148889_501610564467_654784467_7161303_3585729_n.jpg

we.finally named her Eva :) little baby Eva Maree.... I have no idea what I've posted so I may be posting this twice 6lb 15oz, 47cm and a cutie.

I so don't get any time online anymore! :lol:

Just wanted to say congratulations to all the new mummy's....what gorgeous babies we're all having! :hugs:

Good luck to those waiting for their little sparklers to arrive :dust:

Just had a read through and so so much to catch up on so just gonna say BIG congrats to all the sparklers who have had there babies over the last week, enjoy every second of being a mummy.. little ryan is 3 weeks old on friday and I feel I've barely had time to blink the time has just disappeared!

And to all who are still waiting I hope your babies don't keep you waiting too much longer :kiss::flower:

Not posted much but have popped in now and again to keep updated with you all.

Congratulations to all new Mums and Good Luck to those waiting.

I had my little one on 30th October at about 38 weeks. We had a little girl weighing 7lb 14oz and was 52cm long. She was born by emergency C-section after a failed VBAC attempt :nope::cry: My twin boys love her to pieces and we are loving the PINK explosion in our house!

congratulations on ur little one xxx

Hi everyone Joseph James Doyle arrived 12th nov at 4.13pm, not home yet as he was a little bit poorly but hope to be out this weekend, congratulations everyone so far and enjoy them.

Congratulations xxxx

Here's a quick photo guys hope it works.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs566.ash2/148889_501610564467_654784467_7161303_3585729_n.jpg

we.finally named her Eva :) little baby Eva Maree.... I have no idea what I've posted so I may be posting this twice 6lb 15oz, 47cm and a cutie.
Love that piccie and the name is beautiful xx

Hows everyone, babies are coming fast , girls in the lead still :happydance: well im now 40+3 and still plodding along , 2 other girls who were due same day has both started labour boohooo xxx

So when i finally do pop who wants to be my update buddy ??? and does anyone want me to be their update buddy as ill still be here lol x

GL FGS & marinewife for today!!!

Autumn & Betheney they are gorgeous!!!

:( taking pee out of poor me, I have pressure in my ass you know its not nice. Sniff sniff and i come here for sympathy! paah! lol

Now can anyone tell me when my baby will be out like the rest of you or is mine insisting on being fashionably late on making a grand entrance? clearly it is.

I bet in a week! I go to get induced on the 22nd. Watch you have your's then too.

A week! dont be jinxin me! specially not with inductions. I will prob be given a date for induction today if i dont go though as my app and scan today. Even the midwifes and receptionist thought i wouldnt be back there! gutted. Anyway I have to get a working washing machine and find landlord so I need to get that sorted i think my body may let me after that. They always say you go into labour when you really are ready. Apparently anyway. I was so ready last time to but i blame positioning .

congrats to all new sparklers! the girls have really overtaken the boys!

good luck to those still waiting x

Such cute babies, and congrats to anyone I may have missed yesterday.

DF, I hope you have your little one here very soon, and I also hope your wash machine gets fixed or replaced ASAP, as you cant have a broken down one with a newborn!

I actually slept last night, only got up 3 times to pee. It was wonderful! Still want my baby boy out though....

My original guess for Jaxon's arrival was the 19th, since the weekend forcast came out I'm changing that too the 21'st, for the simple fact....where due to get a snow storm. And why do I say it will happen then? The road I live on becomes impassible when it snows, and were always the last in Fargo to get plowed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->