~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

wheres my baby :(

Lol yer where are they !!! dont go without me will you ??

I bet in a week! I go to get induced on the 22nd. Watch you have your's then too.

Lol wouldnt it be funny if we all went on same day on in a row , can i go first ??? plzzzz x

Such cute babies, and congrats to anyone I may have missed yesterday.

DF, I hope you have your little one here very soon, and I also hope your wash machine gets fixed or replaced ASAP, as you cant have a broken down one with a newborn!

I actually slept last night, only got up 3 times to pee. It was wonderful! Still want my baby boy out though....

My original guess for Jaxon's arrival was the 19th, since the weekend forcast came out I'm changing that too the 21'st, for the simple fact....where due to get a snow storm. And why do I say it will happen then? The road I live on becomes impassible when it snows, and were always the last in Fargo to get plowed out.

Ohh hope jaxon's comes before that happens, its a waitin game now for us all xx

So no takers for any one to update me then :cry:

Hi everyone - I have just posted my birth story in the announcement section for those that are want to have a read of an induced birth experience. And here she is! 7lbs 14.5oz - I am in love! x
oh lovely congrats :) same weight as my baby too :thumbup:

OMG - I am going in at 10 - I'm gonna have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dont forget, nothing on FB :D)

xx

good luck :happydance:

Eva is gorgeous Beth! :kiss:

:hugs: for those gone overdue! - I went 6 days over so know what its like!!

Lol xx

Another who has had her internet time slashed now that I have a super cute baby to cuddle but :yipee: to all the new sparklers that have arrived this week, good luck to those in labour/being induced/having sections today. Can't wait for the updates.

Labour :dust: to those still waiting.

Honey I would LOVE to update for you!

Although if someone who has not had their baby yet steps forward then don't feel bad about picking them over me. I fully understand that they may be a bit quicker on the updates :)

x

Such cute babies, and congrats to anyone I may have missed yesterday.

DF, I hope you have your little one here very soon, and I also hope your wash machine gets fixed or replaced ASAP, as you cant have a broken down one with a newborn!

I actually slept last night, only got up 3 times to pee. It was wonderful! Still want my baby boy out though....

My original guess for Jaxon's arrival was the 19th, since the weekend forcast came out I'm changing that too the 21'st, for the simple fact....where due to get a snow storm. And why do I say it will happen then? The road I live on becomes impassible when it snows, and were always the last in Fargo to get plowed out.

Oh no! That would Suck!!! Maybe we both have our babies the same day though! :D

I bet in a week! I go to get induced on the 22nd. Watch you have your's then too.

Lol wouldnt it be funny if we all went on same day on in a row , can i go first ??? plzzzz x

:lol: I hope your's comes this weekend the latest!! I would update you but I don't know how that works with me in the USA. :shrug:

hey girls how is everyone doing? my section scar is sore :(

:lol: I hope your's comes this weekend the latest!! I would update you but I don't know how that works with me in the USA. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

Im hopin tomoz or thur latest lol like i can book in ' yeah time change from usa i could waike u up when i go in but thank u , bet u go before me ne way lol xxx

Chella I'll update for u Hun :) xx

Aw thanks soph, if i have u and cocobelle to do it jus incase one is busy with baby that'd be great xxxx

Another who has had her internet time slashed now that I have a super cute baby to cuddle but :yipee: to all the new sparklers that have arrived this week, good luck to those in labour/being induced/having sections today. Can't wait for the updates.

Labour :dust: to those still waiting.

Honey I would LOVE to update for you!

Although if someone who has not had their baby yet steps forward then don't feel bad about picking them over me. I fully understand that they may be a bit quicker on the updates :)

x
Thank u cocobelle if u could and soph aka am said she would too, least then if one of u is busy with baby the other may get free time, thank u to both of u appreciate it, will inbox you mob num later xxx

Right all i got to do now is have baby lol x

Hey! Well we are having a rough go of it. Madelyn isn't gaining weight and is down to 6lbs 8oz as of monday. We go today to get her weighed again. I no longer have a computer that works so haven't been able to get on except for my phone which only works 40 percent of the time. :(

Back from my app :D really quick up there this time! got a scan, I know the sex of the baby! it was unmistakable! I had the nicest consultant ever! she went and checked for me said would weigh 7lbs but that machine is crap and she has no worries. I cant believe i was even wrong about sex but I am more excited now that I know! it was so clear. I have a week to go by myself if not its talk of c section as they are reluctant after last time to do induction if i am hard to bring on thers no point. So I really hope its her i see next time again. Or rather go on my own. Pains all gone now! ffs! and i dont have a uti so thats not what cramps are sounds like getting ready she said. I went shopping after to! loads of decs I got!

landlord was here looked at washing machine and said he would be back, now i know what that fucking means he will be weeks! and i will flip. Also someone is coming to do sometihng about the old windows so i hope he is replacing them. £3k a go but we need them more than anyone as ours just cant be fixed.

Hi Ladies,

I'm usually a lurker, but just to let you know that I had my baby boy on 7th Nov (due 11th Nov) by emergence section. I'm going to try and post by birth story later today.

Good luck to all the sparklers who are still waiting for their babies x x x

congrats wants2bmummy :hugs:

congrats!

And I have cramps in my back and vag all day., I told consultant she hopes its starting. Its coming and going. since 1am this morning:shrug: have such an urge to sort out things now. I think finding out the sex has made it more real? i doint know why its defo real anyway but now i know i feel more relaxed and can look at things i need and not wonder what to get. just feels better knowing and baby is course healthy has always been. I cant wait to meet my LO!

Congrats want2bmummy!

DF~ Congrats on finding out the sex of your baby, and it sounds like your LO will be arrving here soon too!

Thanks ladies!

Here's a link to my birth story https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...-long-traumatic-birth-george.html#post7805856

My labour was 94 hours in total followed by a section, but lo was worth every second of it x x x

congrats to all the mummies i didn't say congrats to btw :flower:

totally trying to get caught up on this thread but it's hard!

Hello everyone,

Well I'm still here with a big VERY itchy bump, I'm willing for baby to come now I'm on maternity leave! We are ready. Please send labour vibes lol.

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting to pop

oh and CONGRATULATIONS to all the girls who have already had there little ones xx

Still here. Had cramps all night but they gone now. Spd is bad and walking stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->