~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I'm still here also. No cramps or anything just feeling uncomfortable. So much so that last night's sleep was as broken as a jigsaw puzzle...I feel soo tired!

Have a midwife appointment today and taking my mother with me as OH is at work this time, gonna be fun! :haha:

I have been awake from 5am. peeing all night as usual and just lying there. fed up with that you actually get more sleep when baby arrives believe it or not. cant believe we are over due. :(

Yes, before it was like I was counting down to a certain date but now I have nothing to count down to! I feel sort of disorganised!

Today looks like such a grim day outside as well :( I need something to brighten it up lol!

yeah thats it, had a date now its past now what? and I know people say its an estimated date but its a long time waiting for it to come around and then be disappointed and get jealous as everyone else has gone. And this thread is so quiet now. I do appreciate you mums coming back in to keep us company but still feel so lonely :(

I think I just am lonely anyway. And today I am nervous and feel sick! i dont know what I am at I am all over the place, do I cry or what? I dont know how i feel! confused. I am scared at the same time. Ok I have thousands of feelings floating around that need to piss off.

lol DF - bloody hormones eh.

I've still got 12 days left to go - OMG 12 days is that all!? ARGH :o but bump is sooooooooooooo itchy and bit and uncomfy, I hope baby isn't too big.

I went to my last antenatal last night and it scared the bejesus out of me as it was all about labour - I'm going to be in soo much pain! I don't like pain lol

My edd tomorrow but have a strong feeling he is going to keep me waiting!

hi girls, am due tomorrow. Arghh it's been a long time coming!!
My aunty had her baby this morning, a week late, so at least there is a little baby I can go look at as soon as they're home!!
xxx

We can all share our over dueness then to. I know its just a date but feels lost after that dates gone.

I took a pee and have sore back now and its not a UTI as i had the urine checked. My cramps only seem more at night for some reason. I just wantto meet my baby and bring it home and enjoy it. When I say IT i know the sex but wont say lol

10 days to go! I'm getting BH every 10 mins or so every single evening now and my back is very sore. My PGP has been getting more painful in the last week or 2 so that's making things much more difficult. I know I'm not overdue like some so I'm trying to look on the bright side, but fingers crossed for the full moon on Sunday!!!

I've still got no signs whatsoever:cry: Just the usual SPD, big itchy bump and not being able to walk very far. It's peeing down with rain as well just to make my mood even worse!!

Am also keeping my fingers crossed for that full moon..as I really want to avoid the sweep I've got booked next Tuesday as I'm totally bricking it about that one!!

I woke up at about 530 am to use the bathroom, and noticed, I started spotting last night...then I ended up having to poo something nasty (sorry for the TMI). Im feeling odd, and trying to decide if I should go to work or not today. I have no clue.

Omg, so many babies been born already, time flies. I m due on 29 or 30 by midwife, so will be the last one on here as usually go overdue:)
DF - you ll have your little boy on 24th November, that's my prediction: ) so do u want to be counting down to that? :)
I ve hd no twinges so far, although midwife said on Monday that baby is 4/5 engaged...thought they didn't with subsequent pregnancies (my 3rd)... every time baby moves I can feel s if It's my 'you know what'....
I m not too fed up yet as only finished work last Friday: ) enjoying time at home, nesting a bit:) even packing my hospital bag:) yes, I know I left it too long.
congratulatuons to all new mums, so happy for you all. How is everyone coping with motherhood? :)
Xxz

I woke up at about 530 am to use the bathroom, and noticed, I started spotting last night...then I ended up having to poo something nasty (sorry for the TMI). Im feeling odd, and trying to decide if I should go to work or not today. I have no clue.

Bless ya, you still at work? Spotting is the sign...trust your instincts.can you ring any health professionals? Xxx

lenka thats the date i predict also lol day after my app though it was before i found out app anyway. Bartness sounds promising.

I actually havent left for work yet, I work at 8, and normally leave at about 730. Im thinking I shoudl stay home, so I can run to Target and get things I know I'll be needing! Like pads for after Jaxon arrives, and stuff for my hospital bag (I know bad, bad, I havent done it yet), and I need to wash a load of laundry due to the fact I only have 3 pairs of pants that fit.

Oh great the parents where in rowing there. I hate the fact my mum is now decided to come into MY house and speak to me like shit again. I rather the silence!!!!

They got clothes for baby, now i said to my dad to tell no one the sex as i want it to be a surprise to them all and he says i said oppiste! i did NOT it was yesterday i said it to him to and made it clear mum was not to know. She agreed to this. My parents will have told everyone by now i bet and got clothes to suit then styared a row witoh me when I said I had all these things bought as 6 months ago I said I didnt have anything, 6 months and they decide to get something without asking when I have a list of other stuff i needed and i did asj them several times what they where getting as they never asked me then i got blamed on the code of silence thing going on thats how they didnt know. Only last week they where here ffs and i asked them and was ignored! I have loads of clothes i had to buy them as no one else was! i was told to use what I had if it was a girl or a boy so started into a row with me about girls can wear blue again! this one always comes up over and over again as my mum had me dressed as a boy and looked like one when I was young to because she used hand me downs. So I tried putting a stop to that row by saying we where not the same and i didnt have to do that and she took a strop.

Another reason theyt dont get to look after my son is that they are forgetful and thats another incident to back that up! they seem to forget things all the time, dates, things, what I say and twist things about to what they heard.Its like they have alzimers the way they go oin and me and darren would be more nervous if they left william somewhere as they are both just not paying attention to anything! And my mum was saying to my son she would take him out! will she hell she is to self consumed for that and wouldnt watch him. Even my OH wont allow it after seeing what they are like,.

I cant take anyone today at all. And certainly not my parents! I am grateful for vests but the fact they roared at me because i said 6 months ago i had none, like come on why didnt they ask? why let out the sex when i said NOt to! I shouldnt have said a word.

well I called and talked to my mom. she said I was over reacting and to just go to work. SO I guess I'll be leaving here soon.

Congrats Wants2bmummy! :hugs:

GL DF, fairypop, Mei190, Kayley, b23, Ginger1, Bartness & Lenka ! Hope your LOs show up soon! :hugs:

Newbie Congrats to your Aunty. :hugs: GL to you and hope LO shows up soon! :hugs:

Bartness are you still going tot ask your doctor for an induction? I hope you go the same as me! :D Also, check with your hospital first but my hospital provides pads, diapers, wipes, baby blankets, formula if I need it, numbing spray, etc... All I need to pack are toiletries and clothes! :thumbup:

I've still got no signs whatsoever:cry: Just the usual SPD, big itchy bump and not being able to walk very far. It's peeing down with rain as well just to make my mood even worse!!

Am also keeping my fingers crossed for that full moon..as I really want to avoid the sweep I've got booked next Tuesday as I'm totally bricking it about that one!!

Mine is booked for Monday at 8.45 and I am frightened about it! Come on LO's - we just have the weekend to get you all out!!

Sending labout dust to everyone in this thread! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->