~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

yeah thats it, had a date now its past now what? and I know people say its an estimated date but its a long time waiting for it to come around and then be disappointed and get jealous as everyone else has gone. And this thread is so quiet now. I do appreciate you mums coming back in to keep us company but still feel so lonely :(

I think I just am lonely anyway. And today I am nervous and feel sick! i dont know what I am at I am all over the place, do I cry or what? I dont know how i feel! confused. I am scared at the same time. Ok I have thousands of feelings floating around that need to piss off.

i felt like that too DF. I'm sure you're little one will be here soon. they're just comfy... this one sure was!

Hello everyone,

Well I'm still here with a big VERY itchy bump, I'm willing for baby to come now I'm on maternity leave! We are ready. Please send labour vibes lol.

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting to pop

oh and CONGRATULATIONS to all the girls who have already had there little ones xx

Hey kayley hows u ? i think im init for the long haul lol xx

I'm still here also. No cramps or anything just feeling uncomfortable. So much so that last night's sleep was as broken as a jigsaw puzzle...I feel soo tired!

Have a midwife appointment today and taking my mother with me as OH is at work this time, gonna be fun! :haha:

Lol snap had few twinges thou but i jus dont think shes aiming to come yet xx

4 days and counting went this far over due with my 2nd , but now im just looking out for every twinge hoping this is it :nope:!!!!! Nephew's funeral tomorrow and because of the distance i will not be attending so feeling dwn about that too' Im hopin that she be here soon, got midwife monday hoping maybe she might offer me a sweep or something by then xxxxx

Hows's everyone else doing ?

why do they say your second comes early? certainly not for me or you chilla! Mines well cooked now just must be chilling out and in no hurry. kicking about here and shuffling its ass side to side for all to see.

My landlord is in my kitchen and I feel awkward! I am so anti social.

why do they say your second comes early? certainly not for me or you chilla! Mines well cooked now just must be chilling out and in no hurry. kicking about here and shuffling its ass side to side for all to see.

My landlord is in my kitchen and I feel awkward! I am so anti social.

I know they say 2nd, 3rd etc normally comes sooner well proven wrong there lol, Oh yes tinkers is the same movin from one side to another and seems like shes havin a party in there, gettin so fed up with a few nosey friends too , some sayin no sign of tinks yet ???? like i so wanna bite their heads off as normally they dont take ne notice unless wanna kno ur buisness hence why shutin my wall dwn when hav baby lol.

Im just the same i hate have workmen in the house as just cant be bothered to make convo. Looks like we're in it for the long haul xxx

4 days and counting went this far over due with my 2nd , but now im just looking out for every twinge hoping this is it :nope:!!!!! Nephew's funeral tomorrow and because of the distance i will not be attending so feeling dwn about that too' Im hopin that she be here soon, got midwife monday hoping maybe she might offer me a sweep or something by then xxxxx

you should definitely be offered a sweep by then if you haven't already gone into labour.

get bouncing on that birthing ball if you have one :)

sorry to hear about you not being able to attend your nephews funeral tomorrow. :hugs:

Announcing the birth of baby Frida at 11pm on Sunday 14th November. She's wonderful!
Good luck all you other sparklers :flower:

Attachments

• DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0077.jpg
    DSC_0077.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0088.jpg
    DSC_0088.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0107.jpg
    DSC_0107.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
you should definitely be offered a sweep by then if you haven't already gone into labour.

get bouncing on that birthing ball if you have one :)

sorry to hear about you not being able to attend your nephews funeral tomorrow. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

I hope so as its dragging now :( aw thank u i hope tomorrow goes quickly for me, yeah i never got up to soph aka am to pick up birthing ball so no bouncy ball, hows u ? x

Forgot to mention weight - people always want to know that don't they! 7 lb 15 oz

I have just had the shock of my life!!!! I'm going to be an auntie!!!! I honestly can't believe it - a little cousin for my little one and there will be less than a year between them :) Yay!

awwww how lovely b23! I got the same news a few days ago, my little sister has just found out she's expecting! Won't it be lovely to have cousins so close together! :D x

well I left work...started to get a headach and didnt want to deal with people who call the support center for help, and yet act like they know more...so I left. Just couldnt deal with it today.

Majm, I still plan on asking about an induction date when I see my MW tomorrow.

Congrats on the new sparkler!

Loula and b23 it's fab. My sister is pregnant with twins due in march. It's very exciting :)

Congrats Meg - simply gorgeous!! :hugs:

:hugs: for tomorrow Chella - Im sure your Nephew would understand

That is lovely B23 - I have a very good friend due the week before xmas - it is her 2nd - but Im hoping she has another girl as we can bring our girlies up together then

:hugs: Bartness - hope you feel better soon or at least its a sign of someone on their way :winkwink:

Lol xx

Hello everyone,

Well I'm still here with a big VERY itchy bump, I'm willing for baby to come now I'm on maternity leave! We are ready. Please send labour vibes lol.

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting to pop

oh and CONGRATULATIONS to all the girls who have already had there little ones xx

Hey kayley hows u ? i think im init for the long haul lol xx

I'm still here also. No cramps or anything just feeling uncomfortable. So much so that last night's sleep was as broken as a jigsaw puzzle...I feel soo tired!

Have a midwife appointment today and taking my mother with me as OH is at work this time, gonna be fun! :haha:

Lol snap had few twinges thou but i jus dont think shes aiming to come yet xx

Hey hun, I'm alright, my body is EXHAUSTED and my mind is racing lol. I left work on Friday so was my 4th official maternity leave day today and my god i'm having to find things to keep myself occupied lol. Mind you the nesting has started big time! I pent half the day wrapping up xmas presents.

Getting aches and pains but no signs of baby coming yet!

Will be thinking of your tomorrow Chella! :(

Congrats Meg, baby is gorgeous :)

I havn't got my 40 week midwife appointment until 4th December which is obviously 4 days after my due date so if I havn't popped by then I expect midwife will want to give me a sweep - which I really don't want! I don't want to be induced either so am REALLY hoping baby will come naturally beforehand.

[/QUOTE]

Hey hun, I'm alright, my body is EXHAUSTED and my mind is racing lol. I left work on Friday so was my 4th official maternity leave day today and my god i'm having to find things to keep myself occupied lol. Mind you the nesting has started big time! I pent half the day wrapping up xmas presents.

Getting aches and pains but no signs of baby coming yet![/QUOTE]

I bet it is, same as got the odd aches and pains and burning dwn below not a uti , i think i may start wrappin the presents i hav hidden lol xx

Announcing the birth of baby Frida at 11pm on Sunday 14th November. She's wonderful!
Good luck all you other sparklers :flower:

She is beautiful and on my due date lol x congratulations xx

I have just had the shock of my life!!!! I'm going to be an auntie!!!! I honestly can't believe it - a little cousin for my little one and there will be less than a year between them :) Yay!

Thats so lovely , think its nice growin up close when related too, its bit like that in my family as my nicece son was born prem in february so their be quite close in age xx

Congratulations vinteenage! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pr...hes-here-more-pictures-added-post-64-a-4.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->