~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Fab news majm...fingers crossed you're cuddling your baby by now!:happydance:

Thanks everyone!! I feelbad I still have not had a chance to get on my laptop to update everyone!! I promise to try to today!!! :hugs:

AFM, Bryelle McKenna was born on 11/23/2010 @ 12:19 pm weighing 5 lbs. 14 oz. & 19 1/2 inches long!! :hugs: I had a very quick induction!! I will type up birth story later! :kiss: Love you all!!

GL for everyone else waiting for their beautiful babies!!! :hugs:

Thanks everyone!! I feelbad I still have not had a chance to get on my laptop to update everyone!! I promise to try to today!!! :hugs:

AFM, Bryelle McKenna was born on 11/23/2010 @ 12:19 pm weighing 5 lbs. 14 oz. & 19 1/2 inches long!! :hugs: I had a very quick induction!! I will type up birth story later! :kiss: Love you all!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: im so excited!

Congrats! Am still here waiting. I have really bad trapped wind I think hence all this pain and loads of movement. Dont think baby will be budging on its on any more. Dreading hospital app tomorrow, hand up the fanny and all.

My dam brother is still on about that christmas tree to my dad who has told him to forget abiout it, we offered him money for 5 years for it, every year coming up to xmas and all teh way through as he hasnt any room for it in parents and they do not want it as its massive. He refused said we could keep it, moved house and all and took rest his decs away including mine! now wants the tree again! ffs., I havnt the money for it now and he dosnt need it, he isnt getting anything for it he just wants it to ruin our xmas as he is spiteful. He even was texting my dad when he was here asking him to get it after he had grumped away when my dad said he wasnt earlier on. He wont have the nerve to come near me if he does I will insert the tree up his ass and he will have ruined xmas as I cant even afford a tree and he has several! (xmas freak has thousands worth of decs!). This is just a fake fecking tree ffs.

Said it on facebook but I'll repeat here - Congrats Majm!!! She looks like a lil beauty - so tiny too :hugs:

I can't believe your Bro is still on about that tree DF - I'd tell him where too shove it! :grr:

Congrats Beachprincess - mad that he is almost a month old already!! I'll look out for your birth story :thumbup:

Lol xx

:happydance::happydance: Aw fabulous hun, huge congratulations xx

I feel like the last one in here still lingering about and I am getting fed up with pain. I have a constant pain in my ass like trapped wind and if I get on my hands and knees to relive it I cant get up and walk again as the baby has to fall back down in to place. I cant pee right as I am busting and only dribbles are coining out because my bladder is being crushed and this is causing back pain. I have been in tears with it and really have had enough now and all that and I have SPD! I am so dam sore :( and its not even labour. Even the baby moving hurts me. And I have been for poohs so I am not constipated like I thought its just pressure all down there. I have no hope on a natural labour at all anyway I have my app later on to discuss whats happening.

Congratulations Majm! :D

DF - good luck with your appointment later, don't worry you are not the last one! I'm still waiting to pop aswell. I have 6 days til d-day but really want baby to come now, i'm so uncomfy and itchy.

Congrats majm!

It's my due date today and still no signs whatsoever that she wants to come out.

I feel like i missed the train with my due date 8 days ago! boohoo!

I feel sick and dizzy thats probably just nerves about later on.

Big congrats hunni :) xo

We should start a picture thread in baby club just for pics of our beautiful babies x

Chella gave birth to Eryn Wilcox at 9.23am and she weighed 8lbs 6oz :) She says it was all a bit quick. Full details later!

Congratulations Rach :wohoo:

Congratulations to April, well done love :hugs:

Labour :dust: to all especially DF and our most eagerly awaited baby :) x x x

Congrats chilla! my go next apparently as i am in line after her but since most you skipped the cue lol
But I will know today whats happening either way. I have a feeling i will be called in tomorrow for c section or just induction. Not to pleased about that, i know i want my baby but i just dont feel right about that. I feel sick with nerves! i think i will vomit today and have every reason to do so also.

well my electric and gas bill didnt put me in to labour anyway. Even though its more than last one but we do use an electric blanket and gas alot. I have no spending money for xmas but hey I wont have debt.

Congratulations on the new arrivals!!

What time is your appointment Dragonfly?

I'm still very much here, my right hip is causing me quite a bit of pain today which isn't exactly helping the situation. I'm sick of PGP and crutches! I just want to walk!!!

Finally managed to get on the pc!

Just to let everyone know, I had my baby Nathaniel on the 21st November after a seriously long non-progressing labor. Was so knackered and tired so haven't been able to do a lot until now :)

I spent 60 hours with contractions getting stronger but didn't get any further than 3.5 dialated so eventually was rushed to get my waters broken and an epidural as I was so tired from 60 hours with no sleep. Proper labor lasted 21 hours and I am suprised I am still awake even now :haha: Will try to pop over to the parenting thread when I get a chance and hope to see all you girlies there :thumbup:

Congrats to all the new arrivals! Congrats Chella :D

DF - I'm looking forward to hearing the outcome of your appointment.

Congrats mel!

I have till monday to go by myself or i am getting a perssary shoved up me and then induced. If persary dosnt work c section. But I dont want either I want natural and fast! not sitting about all day like last time away from my son and I know he will be looked after but he needs me to. I would worry! darren is good but so not used to him at night where as I am. And he fecking falls asleep on sofa! and i cant have that! I just hope i go before monday myself then no one has to shove anything up me. I bet my vag has that much of a prob with things it wont even let the baby out!

2 weeks over due on monday! wtf! :( near into december ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->