~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

maybe DF argghh i keep looking on here for updates on you! i am waiting on YOU lol!

good luck

xxx

I know I know have words with my baby who is shuffling around in me all morning getting more comfortable! I keep getting pressure down below, fake pooh feeling but that back ache is gone. COME ON!

Quick update - please do not post on my facebook , shall now leave soph and cocobelle to update me, soph can u giv cocobelle mobile num one endin 1127 plzx xxx

Had leak at 6.30am and heading in now to get checked over so maybe today or maybe false alarm xxx hows df ? xxx

It cant be a false alarm leaking if your this far over? and its your turn anyway. Oh shit then me! hold on anyone else there before me?

I dont say things on peoples facebooks till after just in case as I know a lot of whats in here is private. I wait till pics are posted then I start cooing and congrats.

Well, the full moon didn't have any effect! Backache is getting worse though :nope: counting down until Friday to see the midwife when I will get an induction date :thumbup:

GL Chella!!! I hope this is it for you!!! I go in for my induction today! So Bryelle will be here late this evening or early in the morning on the 23rd!! :D

GL Chella :)

Checking in for update duties :D i was half asleep when chella txt me earlier so havent given cocobelle her number yet.

no updates yet :)

congrats Ginger!!
lovely profile pics bartness and rowley!!

GL Chella - you have my no if you need me to update too - happy to be back up :)

Lol xx

Oooh best of luck chella really hope tinker is on her way!!! x x x

Ok Chella is back home. Waters have gone, induction booked for Weds am if nothing happens before.

Yay :wohoo:

omg I havn't been on here for sooo long! Huge congrats to all that have had thier LO's already and masses of labour dust to those still waiting :dust:

I've got 2 days until due date and not really had any signs yet - bit of back ache and period type pains but thats about it :(

It cant be a false alarm leaking if your this far over? and its your turn anyway. Oh shit then me! hold on anyone else there before me?

I dont say things on peoples facebooks till after just in case as I know a lot of whats in here is private. I wait till pics are posted then I start cooing and congrats.
ur next i think !!! :happydance xx

GL Chella!!! I hope this is it for you!!! I go in for my induction today! So Bryelle will be here late this evening or early in the morning on the 23rd!! :D

Good luck majm :happydance: xx

congrats Ginger!!
lovely profile pics bartness and rowley!!

GL Chella - you have my no if you need me to update too - happy to be back up :)

Lol xx

Thank u that'd be great as u have my number already so ill leave it to you and sophie just in case dont catch cocobelle xxx

Thank u soph ur doing good on updates ,had a twinge at school run which wasnt pleasant, glad to be back home though, parents evening tonight so hoping to get there, but will keep u posted or my update buddies will xxxx good luck to all u waiting x

Good Luck Chella! Hope baby comes soon.

I am doing all I can to budge baby now, my belly is so itchy its driving me crazy! Been eating curry and pineapple today.

My app is on wed not tomorrow, gutted,. but i hope i go very soon as i dont want womans hands shoved up my crack sex is sore enough for days after without having that. Speaking of sex triued that, hard to do when william was screaming the place down and wouldn't get out of the room and play! so we gave up. Though i have an amazing amount of discharge?? I need the sperm though . Wasnt happening. :( later on when william is asleep maybe. But I am sore down there so wont be fun. I have a stupid vag! it hates me. No wonder I dont get to go in to natural labour I bet it stops that to as well as enjoyment of sex.

Yay Chella!!!!

Sorry, I did think my updating due to lack of hands would be poo :rofl: Georgie loves my boobs far too much, have not had a hand free all day (to do much more than click the thank button, lol). Luckily you have a long list of peeps waiting to update!

I hope April is holding her little princess by now.

Labour :dust: to all those still waiting for signs, I hope it happens soon for you.

AFM: Feeding, feeding feeding! And on that note ...............

x

Yeah you feel like a cow for a while at the start feeding but does pass. And multitasking skills will improve dramatically. I have it to a tea now lol most the time I am typing and feeding while in here. Excuse not to get up hehe. Lazy bitch I am.

baby kicking about here, whole bump moving i am baby is moving down.

It really is never ending at the mo but I am determined to stick at it as I know it will get easier once I have cracked it.

I miss having a wriggly baby in me, but I love having him my arms more x

yay you do miss them in belly i was like that after william. for a while while everything inside settles you swear something was still in there.

I am finding it hard with bump to get william on me to feed he keeps slipping off and crying. he has a chest cough like his dad has,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->