~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Quick update!

They changed it to 5 am tomorrow! :growlmad: I went to my 1:40 pm dr appt and since I am now at 50% effaced and a full 2 cm dilated they won't do the cirvidil like they planned. *They said I am where they wanted me to be if I was given the cervidil. If I went in at 5 pm tonight I would have stayed overnight for nothing for them to start the pitocin at 5 am tomorrow anyways. So, *I just arrive at 5 pm tomorrow and go straight to being put on pitocin! I am so impatient! Lol About to go to sleep so I can wake up at 4 am to be there at 5 am.

I still have not had a chance to update the thread. I will tomorrow when I am settled in at the hospital! :hugs: GN all! :sleep:

Morning.
Spend all night in pain I thought or still think its wind but less and less now as the pain is not going away its in my back and down bottom of my bump. Had to get pain killers in me it was so sore just to get an hour of sleep. I can still feel it through pain killers now but I dont know wither its start of labour or not??where does labour pains start?

Had the most excruciating pain ever there! back bottom of bump and stabbing pain! I was in tears and OH thinks its labour but I dont know its gone now,still there if i move a certain way but I did not like that one bloody bit at all!

Good luck April!!!

DF, I have never gone naturally so have no advice to give but if you are in a lot of pain, don't suffer in silence, call your MW or hospital. You never know, this could be the start for you honey!

Hope Chella is ok, thinking of you sweetie!

I dont have a midwife, we have ones that go to different towns but they are not here today and if i call them they are rude to me. They treat yuo like your a pain in the ass and ask you to drive 30 to where they are as they will not come down. Last time the hassel I had and she was in the local surgery I just didnt have a lift and she came out and rubbed my face in it. I think mat ward would be better onlooker they would ask me to call up and since i have a sick OH and sick toddler I dont fancy sitting there and being sent home again as I have an app tomorrow.

Pain not as bad but feels like literally a pain in my ass. You know like trapped wind, like someone shoving a needle up your bum and i defo think baby moved down its quiet today so far.

Any change Dragonfly? How are you getting on?

TMI alert - lost my plug this morning...what a lovely thing to wake up to! NOT! Obviously that doesn't necessarily mean I can get my hopes up but I'm trying to look on the bright side so that I can avoid being induced at the weekend/early next week.

GL Majm!!

DF does it feel like pressure downwards towards your bum? That is what my labour felt like! so could be it??....

B23 - Could be anytime from now for you then! :happydance:

Lol xx

GL Majm!!

DF does it feel like pressure downwards towards your bum? That is what my labour felt like! so could be it??....

B23 - Could be anytime from now for you then! :happydance:

Lol xx

I really hope you're right!! x

DF- i had a lot of lower back pain and pressure in my bum also so it could well be the start of labour!! xxxxxx

I think its just wind as its gone now but I feel pressure down in my bum anyway. I have hospital tomorrow. I hope that I can sleep tonight as that seems to be two nights in a row I have been awake with pain.

GL DF & b23!!! :hugs:

AFM Quick update & I am on my iphone: Started pitocin at 5:45 am and broke my waters at 6:35 am. Had to stop pitocin for 30 mins after breaking my waters because her heart rate dropped almost immediately. They gave me oxygen & had me turn on my left side but did not work so then I turned on my right and then her heart rate went back up. She is better now and started up pitocin 30 mins after stopping it. Contractions are getting stronger and closer together. It is now 8:16 am. Doctor says baby will be here today!! :)

AFM Quick update & I am on my iphone: Started pitocin at 5:45 am and broke my waters at 6:35 am. Had to stop pitocin for 30 mins after breaking my waters because her heart rate dropped almost immediately. They gave me oxygen & had me turn on my left side but did not work so then I turned on my right and then her heart rate went back up. She is better now and started up pitocin 30 mins after stopping it. Contractions are getting stronger and closer together. It is now 8:16 am. Doctor says baby will be here today!! :)

:happydance: hope her heart rate stays up! are you dialed any?

Great news!

Great news majm!!!! Baby, baby, baby!!!

Oh fab news!!! Cant wait to hear your little one has been born!!

DF - i come on here twice a day to check for updates on you. Yup you most definitely have the most eagered waited baby on this forum. Hope your keeping well and i'm sure baby will be here in the next few days. Cant wait to hear xxxx

Aww its so nice that people in here care as no one around me as asked how I am or anything! not like last time when all my fam where interested my mum hasnt asked me once through my pregnancy how I feel but dad has over the past few weeks. I am trying not to think how long it is as it has flown by. I will know more tomorrow if i am not in labour by then as I have been poohing away here all day and still have a pain down below and I am sure baby dropped down. But I dont want to get hopes up as tomorrow i bet nothing will have made progress.

Oh, ladies! It's been a while! I just put up my birth story! I was induced the 28th and he has been here since the 29th! <3

Ooooh Majm I hope baby has arrived! :D

b23 with my daughter I had a big show and she arrived 3 and half hours later! You could be meeting baby sooner than you think!

My belly keeps going rock hard and I keep getting 'tightenings' not in much pain but I REALLLLYYY want baby to arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->